FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Police need to enforce to residents that if they know anything and think they know the person, don't be afraid as they could remain anonymous. They need to stress how this works though and how the reward is given in a case like this. In my opinion, this could be what is standing in the way of cracking this case.
Good point -- I agree -- The perpetrator is not just puncturing tires on neighbor's cars, he is killing people. I would be torn between trying to help put an end to this madness and being scared for my family or myself. This man/woman is not fooling around. But if I knew for sure my call was truly anonymous, I would call in the tip.

You're right, the neighborhood should be reminded often that a tip call cannot be traced by any means.

I just happened to end up outside of Anthony’s funeral today while visiting a local shop. Very sad but well attended.

Our community is on edge. Businesses are suffering. It’s bad.

I have seen new video from Frierson which shows the poi running south onto N 13th St from the shooting. Video is here https://www.facebook.com/153124158758808/videos/153176228753601/

Watch how he runs across the entirety of 13th before cutting south at the last minute. Did he want to continue west but decided to go south? Was there something in his training/past that made him do this?

The police must have more video of him running on different streets hopefully they release that soon.

I just happened to end up outside of Anthony’s funeral today while visiting a local shop. Very sad but well attended.

Our community is on edge. Businesses are suffering. It’s bad.

I have seen new video from Frierson which shows the poi running south onto N 13th St from the shooting. Video is here https://www.facebook.com/153124158758808/videos/153176228753601/

Watch how he runs across the entirety of 13th before cutting south at the last minute. Did he want to continue west but decided to go south? Was there something in his training/past that made him do this?

The police must have more video of him running on different streets hopefully they release that soon.

Scary video, the gunshots are heard!Approx @ 0.46
Indeed, why does the poi run in one direction, then suddenly make a sharp turn away, almost wondering if he knows a large dog or something/else is in that direction?@ 0.03 approx.
When will this cctv be released to media?
imo, speculation.

Indeed, why does the poi run in one direction, then suddenly make a sharp turn away, almost wondering if he knows a large dog or something/else is in that direction?@ 0.03 approx.
imo, speculation.

It seemed like a last minute decision or a weird habit. If he lived that way, maybe he went south to hide his true route?

imo, speculation.

Whose video is this? If the police did not release it, did a citizen release it on their own. If so, how would the police feel about that. With the gun shots heard in the video and then seeing the person running just after, this confirms that this person was there when the shootings took place, and I would be confident to say that they are the one who did the shooting.

I know it's been said, but IMO this POI most definitely lives in this area and knows the area well. Very well. When you are walking in a strange place at night you aren't going to be looking in your phone and not being aware. Also, after the shots he/she is running so fast and knows exactly where. I agree the little jerk at the end he/she does to change directions wasn't by accident. They knew something or maybe heard something. I bet the POI lives in that direction. There just has to be people who know who this is! My guess is that there's a tall, skinny, young adult that's probably very nice and charming and anyone who suspects him is in denial or doesn't want to ruin his life by accusing him without proof.

Sounds like 4 gunshots ? I thought LE said 3 ? Also, as she/he is running past the gas station it looks like a woman is standing by her vehicle, gassing it up ? She may have gotten a good look, hope so...

Sounds like 4 gunshots ? I thought LE said 3 ? Also, as she/he is running past the gas station it looks like a woman is standing by her vehicle, gassing it up ? She may have gotten a good look, hope so...

There is no gas station in any of the videos that I've seen. The videos are taken on a residential street.

The neighborhood is old and so there are houses from multiple generations--the 20s, 30s, 50s, 80s, etc--so it's not cookie cutter.

There is no gas station in any of the videos that I've seen. The videos are taken on a residential street.

The neighborhood is old and so there are houses from multiple generations--the 20s, 30s, 50s, 80s, etc--so it's not cookie cutter.

Where did that video come from? Has LE or MSM released it, or is only available on the Flip Phone Killer page?

Where did that video come from? Has LE or MSM released it, or is only available on the Flip Phone Killer page?

That's where I found it--haven't seen it anywhere else. There's a few videos there that I never saw before so either LE is the one behind it or it's a citizen who has access to the originals somehow.

The videos are from home security cameras on that street. What are the odds, though, that that's the only street in the area with cameras?

The shooter has a heck of a nerve...what times was it.....around 8 or 9pm, iirc ? Shooting not once but 4 times, obviously must have been heard by a lot of people there. One's first reaction is to look out the window, wth? even maybe go outside if it didn't happen right beside your home. There could have been people walking their dogs etc, witnesses in cars and so forth. And this guy was on foot and running away. Geez.

Had an occasion here in my neighborhood, nothing like a shooting, but a neighbor came home smashed and took out 4 cars before she crashed into her own garage door. We were all out in the street within seconds due to the noise. If not that, people were looking out the window.

That's where I found it--haven't seen it anywhere else. There's a few videos there that I never saw before so either LE is the one behind it or it's a citizen who has access to the originals somehow.

The videos are from home security cameras on that street. What are the odds, though, that that's the only street in the area with cameras?

So it could be fake. I find it curious since most home security footage LE shares has no sound, but in this case it just so happens the one that does record sound is right there to get someone running and the sound of gun shots.

So it could be fake. I find it curious since most home security footage LE shares has no sound, but in this case it just so happens the one that does record sound is right there to get someone running and the sound of gun shots.

It's not fake and it can be proven via the other videos plus I found all of the sources of the different camera angles on the street. It all matches up.

audio-matchup.jpg

The shows the angle where the gunshots are heard. You can see the mailboxes across the street as well as the vehicle parked on the paved spot. This same vehicle is shown in the original videos released by le.

It's authentic.

Additionally, when you look at google maps which is 2 years old it doesn't appear to be the right home. But this house has been renovated since 2015. Zillow shows the new sidewalk concrete work which matches the home. download (4).png

It's not fake and it can be proven via the other videos plus I found all of the sources of the different camera angles on the street. It all matches up.

I agree, that would be difficult to recreate with the perp running on the sidewalk. This is probably a resident who decided to post a video themselves. I heard four shots, maybe only three reached the victim?

I agree, that would be difficult to recreate with the perp running on the sidewalk. This is probably a resident who decided to post a video themselves. I heard four shots, maybe only three reached the victim?

Because the camera was working on sound instead of visual, it's very likely that the first shots weren't registered by the camera so it's possible there were more shots. It's a NEST camera so there's likely a delay.

My brother told me he heard many shots. Not sure what LE has said regarding that.

routes.jpg

So this is a map of the incidents, as well as the known path of the POI, plus potential routes. Obviously there's a possibility of side routes, unfenced yards, potential alleyways, etc. but as this guy is seen using streets these are potential areas where they could have ended up after.

One thing I wonder is the proximity of the bus stops. There is a bus stop south of shootings. Did he not go there because it's too far from where he lives or because it's too close?

Also, as the new video shows, he cuts south at the last minute when he's running away. I'm not ruling out that he actually wanted to continue west of Frierson so there's potential paths back.

Because the 3rd shooting was so quickly responded to, likely from multiple officers and routes, it's possible he lives a lot closer to the shootings than expected. Either way, he knows his way around this area.

Sorry for all the posts.

The new video that shows him at the end of his run of Frierson is just really bugging me. It looks as if he's doing his best to go straight, but then at the very last minute he cuts a 90 degree angle and then sprints South.
download (5).jpgdownload (6).jpg
His run from 15th down Frierson just after the shots is almost casual. But then as soon as he hits 13th it seems as if he goes to a sprint. I think that's important. It's almost like he tried to fake out anyone who saw him running from behind.

What makes this even more confusing is that in the very beginning of the video, he appears to be walking on the "wrong" side of the road at the intersection already making it seem like he came from Frierson, crossed 13th and then continued, as opposed to turning on the Frierson from 13th.

He seems to walk and run on the "wrong side" of the road in all videos, until he hits 13th. That's when he begins to sprint down the "right side" of the road.

Just food for thought.

I wonder if LE put that video there themselves. There is more detail on the original video (Lorex) and added video from the nest camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Humanehuman