Identified! CA - Sacramento, BlkFem 328UFCA, 16-30, burned in dumpster, Jun'01 - Parrean Gray

qWP0Unm.jpg
attachment.php

Bridget Lee Pendell?

Could be....Bridget was known to bum around SF & the drive between SF & Sac is not long......

Could be....Bridget was known to bum around SF & the drive between SF & Sac is not long......

Both have DNA on file, so it should be a quick rule out, I expect.

Does anyone know if the DNA information is continuously run for potential matches in the system, or just upon request?

I'd put literal betting money on a snitch solving this case faster than DNA match.

Bridgett is still missing, and she hasn't been ruled out in this case, so I'll call it in on your behalf.

Reply received from NAMUS, "It looks like both of these cases have sufficient DNA searching that would have associated if these were truly a match."

So, she's not Bridgett.

Reply received from NAMUS, "It looks like both of these cases have sufficient DNA searching that would have associated if these were truly a match."

So, she's not Bridgett.

Namus add her profile in exclusions! ;) Thanks!

This Jane Doe, originally thought to be white, is now believed to be black.

Parabon Labs did a facial reconstruction based on DNA phenotyping

663a8f72-eee5-48b8-8417-f99dc99415fd.jpg

Wow! What an update!!! Thanks for this Carl!

And this whole time, some of us had been looking for a strong jawed white woman!

very interesting update! changes everything!

upon a quick namus check there aren't any nearby reported missing black females in that age group in the surrounding counties so will need to expand.

upon a quick namus check there aren't any nearby reported missing black females in that age group in the surrounding counties so will need to expand.

Wondering if maybe she was really last heard from in 2001. Tynesha Chilton of San Francisco. Younger woman with an older boyfriend. Sacramento and San Francisco are literally an hour and a half apart

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/18077/290/ NamUs link for Tynesha

Wondering if maybe she was really last heard from in 2001. Tynesha Chilton of San Francisco. Younger woman with an older boyfriend. Sacramento and San Francisco are literally an hour and a half apart

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/18077/290/ NamUs link for Tynesha

Her profile says she's six feet tall, so not likely.

Here's the current ruleouts list (https://identifyus.org/en/cases/2367). Erin Popisil, who was discussed earlier, isn't on it, but I guess with the updated race information, she can be eliminated.

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Shawna Chavez 1978 Oregon
Ingrid Contreras 1984 California
Lourdes Dubyak 1956 California
Angelina Evans 1975 California
Michaela Garecht 1979 California
Bridgett Pendell-Williamson 1973 California
Latoya Thomas 1975 California
Alissa Turney 1984 Arizona

Her profile says she's six feet tall, so not likely.

Here's the current ruleouts list (https://identifyus.org/en/cases/2367). Erin Popisil, who was discussed earlier, isn't on it, but I guess with the updated race information, she can be eliminated.

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First NameLast NameYear of BirthState LKA

ShawnaChavez1978Oregon
IngridContreras1984California
LourdesDubyak1956California
AngelinaEvans1975California
MichaelaGarecht1979California
BridgettPendell-Williamson1973California
LatoyaThomas1975California
AlissaTurney1984Arizona

I saw Ingrid Contreras and Latoya Thomas earlier.. I looked into Latoya's page but t sounded like they were pretty sure she met w foul play when she disappeared. I was looking for vague "last seens" where it was plausible that they were reported missing on the last seen date, not last seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw Ingrid Contreras and Latoya Thomas earlier.. I looked into Latoya's page but t sounded like they were pretty sure she met w foul play when she disappeared. I was looking for vague "last seens" where it was plausible that they were reported missing on the last seen date, not last seen.

It looks like they actually checked them, so that's good. Automatic ruleouts don't usually get listed.

A relative from California tells me that there's a lot of traffic from Sacramento to Fresno, and Fresno to SoCal, much of it drug and crime related, so it's entirely possible she's from farther south. Not to mention that California is a big draw for people from all over the country...

It looks like they actually checked them, so that's good. Automatic ruleouts don't usually get listed.

A relative from California tells me that there's a lot of traffic from Sacramento to Fresno, and Fresno to SoCal, much of it drug and crime related, so it's entirely possible she's from farther south. Not to mention that California is a big draw for people from all over the country...

I live in the Bay and grew up near Fresno. It's all part of "the track " as well (prostitution).

I live in the Bay and grew up near Fresno. It's all part of "the track " as well (prostitution).

I think that term was mentioned but I didn't know what she meant. I thought maybe stock car racing. Oops.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

it goes seattle down to sac then the bay or fresno, to LA then on over to phoenix then Albuquerque, then dallas and then nola on to FL. I once had a young female inmate w a pimp bf and she had arrests in almost all of those cities.

it goes in other parts as well obviously.

I think that term was mentioned but I didn't know what she meant. I thought maybe stock car racing. Oops.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

it goes seattle down to sac then the bay or fresno, to LA then on over to phoenix then Albuquerque, then dallas and then nola on to FL. I once had a young female inmate w a pimp bf and she had arrests in almost all of those cities.

it goes in other parts as well obviously.

Interesting. I know I've read that girls from here in New England are often trafficked to the south, Atlanta and Memphis in particular.

Did the girl you're talking about come from one of those areas? I'm wondering whether it would be useful to check those states first for this unidentified girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back