CA - Robert Limon, 38, murdered, Tehachapi, 17 Aug 2014

Attorney requesting two-week postponement for Sabrina Limon sentencing

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/breaking/attorney-requesting-two-week-postponement-for-sabrina-limon-sentencing/article_1b69396e-be63-11e7-bd55-2735dd915aad.html

The attorney, Richard Terry, said in the motion filed Monday he has not yet received a probation report for his client, and he's also awaiting more letters written in support of her. He said those items are necessary as he prepares a statement of mitigation.

Terry has asked sentencing be postponed to Nov. 17. The motion will be discussed in court on Friday, where Judge John Brownlee will either grant it, or deny it and proceed with sentencing.

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/sabrina-limon-replaces-attorney-as-her-sentencing-in-husband-s/article_bf209326-c0a8-11e7-a37c-83b37baa616d.html

The sentencing of Sabrina Limon, convicted of murder in her husband's 2014 killing in Tehachapi, was postponed more than three months Friday after she replaced her attorney to prepare a motion for a new trial.

Sentencing for Limon, who faces a life term, is now set for Feb. 16.

Also Friday, sentencing for Jonathan Hearn, Limon's former lover with whom she was convicted of plotting her husband's killing, was postponed to Nov. 17.

She's not going down without a fight is she?

Hard to see on what grounds a new trial might be granted. The prosecution did such a professional and thorough job in that last trial, and even though Jonathan Hearn was the actual killer - he came across as a very credible witness. She may go for ineffective counsel maybe or jury bias, who knows. She clearly wasn't happy with her attorney at the end of the last trial.

I wonder if by some remote chance she gets another trial, whether she'll take the stand herself again? That was a big mistake as she did neither herself, nor her case, any favours. I wonder if her new attorney will be able to find some more credible character witnesses than her sister and a clearly besotted ex/current lover. And I wonder if her new attorney would put those kids through the ordeal of taking the stand again, which also did her no favours whatsoever, and the prosecutor showed his class by refusing to lengthen their ordeal by questioning them.

I guess it's all just a case of watch this space, but Sabrina who seemed to think that playing dumb, cutesy smiles and vague, rambling answers was going to get her off the hook obviously wants another go at persuading a jury.

Dateline is so good. My phone is about to die so I can’t write more, but will return when I can- hope you all are watching :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've watched JT testimony twice and all the taped calls. He seems quite odd and obsessed with her, sitting in jail all this time has made his mental stability even worse he's had alot of time to sit and think. All those letters and notes he wrote including that check he wrote on was really weird as well as taking a picture of himself crying is not normal IMHO. Those text he wrote Jason was strange. Something was definitely wrong with this guy. I'm not sure If she was involved in planning or if she didnt want to believe he killed him because she was loving all that young attention. They never found evidence of that Jello banana pudding other than his testimony nor the neighbors dog he supposedly poisoned. I can't imagine her risking her kids dying by accidently eating the pudding in the fridge. That seems odd and to call him at work to say dont eat bananas they are bad. My husband would have eaten his fav pudding anyway. This whole thing was sick and doesnt make sense. Even if she didn't know she should go to prison because she had to know how unstable this guy was to bring him around her kids even her friends warned her. Strange case for sure.

Just watched the Dateline episode on youtube

[video=youtube;B3R0FXsqweQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3R0FXsqweQ[/video]

She is so guilty. I honestly don't know how anyone could doubt it. I also thought it was interesting that according to Kelly it was Sabrina who was the instigator of the 'open marriage' rather than Rob. That doesn't surprise me to be honest.

will be watching tonight. im not shocked at all either, she seems like a narcissisist that needs attn. at any cost.

I've watched JT testimony twice and all the taped calls. He seems quite odd and obsessed with her, sitting in jail all this time has made his mental stability even worse he's had alot of time to sit and think. All those letters and notes he wrote including that check he wrote on was really weird as well as taking a picture of himself crying is not normal IMHO. Those text he wrote Jason was strange. Something was definitely wrong with this guy. I'm not sure If she was involved in planning or if she didnt want to believe he killed him because she was loving all that young attention. They never found evidence of that Jello banana pudding other than his testimony nor the neighbors dog he supposedly poisoned. I can't imagine her risking her kids dying by accidently eating the pudding in the fridge. That seems odd and to call him at work to say dont eat bananas they are bad. My husband would have eaten his fav pudding anyway. This whole thing was sick and doesnt make sense. Even if she didn't know she should go to prison because she had to know how unstable this guy was to bring him around her kids even her friends warned her. Strange case for sure.

I 100% think she did it.

After watching Dateline I got a blanket to warm up a little. Sabrina IS that cold. Also she disrespected the prosecutor. Yep, she was the mastermind but fortunately she's not that bright.

I 100% think she did it.

Me too. Not a shadow of doubt in my mind.

Despite how she comes across in court, she had a magnetic personality that drew people in. Probably fake, but it certainly seemed to work. Seeing Kelly and Jason Bernatene interviewed on the Dateline programme - they confirmed that. Everybody loved Sabrina, every body wanted to be around Sabrina. She was the life and soul of the party .. and the fact that she was also highly sexual (according again to the Bernatenes, it was Sabrina who was the instigator of the open marriage not Robert) .. made her hugely attractive to some men, especially impressionable, young, inexperienced men.

I am NOT excusing Jonathan Hearn at all by the way. He is a self-confessed cold blooded murderer and there no defence for that, BUT you only have to look at those Hearn family videos on youtube to see the kind of family background and upbringing he had. This wasn't a slightly religious family. This was a family whose whole life, social, spiritual, moral - was the church. It was and is their raison d'être. To say his background was sheltered is an understatement.

He was 22 years old and had never had a steady girlfriend, when he met Sabrina Lemon - 10 years old, larger than life personality and very sexually experienced. He was besotted, absolutely besotted. Again that doesn't excuse murder, but I can certainly see how the conversations over the months progressed - from a joking reference to killing Rob, to it becoming a possibility and then a solution. He even sought to justify and reconcile it through the story of David and Bathsheba. And I also believe that he reached a skewed logic (persuaded by Sabrina) that Rob would 'prefer to be dead than divorced'.

There is no question at all in my mind that she was the instigator of this murder, that she conspired with the killer and that it was carried out with her full knowledge. And for that she must be held accountable.

Apologies for all the typos in that post - and too late to edit!! Sabrina LIMON of course, and 10 years OLDER.

I think the obvious points that Sabrina was very much involved and therefore guilty are these:

1. Rob’s work was in a very isolated location that Jonathan wouldn’t have known about without having been given directions. This is supported by the other businesses in the complex being able to identify every vehicle on the road in the video except for the motorcycle. I live in the country and can’t think of a single place where people could identify every car on the road. That complex has got to be way out in the middle of nothing where you wouldn’t have a clue it existed unless someone told you it was there.

2. Rob was killed on a day when he wasn’t even supposed to be working. How would Jonathan know Rob was there working someone else’s shift if Sabrina didn’t tell him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When he started talking future showing her his house he was building. SL should have ended it right then and there period. She saw where this was going. Actually it should have never started in the first place but she was obviously lacking a conscience. She is not attractive at all she looked ok in the photographs in 2012 -2014 but quickly went downhill. She looks alien. I think she brought up.all that open marriage stuff to JT as an excuse for her very loose behavior. She definitely led him on as he was only 22. She knew how obsessed he was about her but let it continue for her own narcissistic self. She only cared about herself and didn't care who she hurt. Kelly said on the stand she did not have sex with Rob and Jason said he never had sex with Sabrina but on the stand Sabrina said they did. I think she was the one who instigated sex with other couples because she was lacking in self respect. I know JH murdered RL in cold blood but I think she led him on that path she knew exactly where that relationship was going she wanted a new life and future led him on and coaxed him along into her twisted web of lies. What's interesting is she clearly got caught in a lie but attorney didn't say anything but in her statement to LE she said she didn't have sex until about 6 months or after meeting JH at Costco, gave JT her number to invite him to the party at beef Brady's because co worker playing in a band but during cross smith showed the photos of her, and Jon with the bear hug when Rob and all the other friends together in photos from that party. Smith said how disrespectful to bring the guy your having sex with around your husband at that party. She agreed it was now looking back. Wasn't that the party at Beef Brady's shortly After they met? That would not be 6 months later so she definitely lied I think she had sex with him same day or shortly there after that's why she gave him her number. This is so sick. He would have had a good career but she is so manipulative had him kill her husband and ruined JH's life. What a pathetic woman

yes.... I actually wouldn't doubt that she hooked up w him in the parking lot right then. there are women and men like that.

When he started talking future showing her his house he was building. SL should have ended it right then and there period. She saw where this was going. Actually it should have never started in the first place but she was obviously lacking a conscience. She is not attractive at all she looked ok in the photographs in 2012 -2014 but quickly went downhill. She looks alien. I think she brought up.all that open marriage stuff to JT as an excuse for her very loose behavior. She definitely led him on as he was only 22. She knew how obsessed he was about her but let it continue for her own narcissistic self. She only cared about herself and didn't care who she hurt. Kelly said on the stand she did not have sex with Rob and Jason said he never had sex with Sabrina but on the stand Sabrina said they did. I think she was the one who instigated sex with other couples because she was lacking in self respect. I know JH murdered RL in cold blood but I think she led him on that path she knew exactly where that relationship was going she wanted a new life and future led him on and coaxed him along into her twisted web of lies. What's interesting is she clearly got caught in a lie but attorney didn't say anything but in her statement to LE she said she didn't have sex until about 6 months or after meeting JH at Costco, gave JT her number to invite him to the party at beef Brady's because co worker playing in a band but during cross smith showed the photos of her, and Jon with the bear hug when Rob and all the other friends together in photos from that party. Smith said how disrespectful to bring the guy your having sex with around your husband at that party. She agreed it was now looking back. Wasn't that the party at Beef Brady's shortly After they met? That would not be 6 months later so she definitely lied I think she had sex with him same day or shortly there after that's why she gave him her number. This is so sick. He would have had a good career but she is so manipulative had him kill her husband and ruined JH's life. What a pathetic woman

According to her and her sisters testimony that she wasn't into money at all when asked by the DA. They were discussing the life insurance policy through the railway, interesting If you google you can find her email is

Shopaholicbree@gmail.com

That speaks volume

Juror speaks out on the case

http://www.kerngoldenempire.com/news/exclusive-juror-speaks-out-on-sabrina-limon-trial/857494208

Hearn sentencing moved to Thursday. He doesn't look so well

https://www.google.com/amp/www.teha...682ea6a6-c96e-11e7-b889-27455b4ad926.amp.html

dafc72be1d4350171133e8f7b0900b10.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pgam
Back