Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ. It appears a very poorly girl with mental health issues has probably commuted suicide.

When you're in the grip of that sort of illness no real motive is needed.

I feel sorry for the Elsley's they're being hounded like this.

It is unusual for people to commit suicide naked. Not unheard of but not common.

poor lass.

Yes, my gut reaction now is that she had a one nighter with PE, got a bit cut up that he didn't contact her back, she tried to confront him and got nana instead and told her but she didnt believe her because of her previous, then she ran off and died eventually of hypothermia. PE acting shifty because of his night with someone much younger, RE acting shifty because of the conversation/argument about it in her house wasn't disclosed. Not sure where N fits in though...
She went to the house to see RE as she is a close friend of the family. I doubt if PE had any involvement in this at all.

If this turns out to be a no-foul play scenario, I hope the people of Swanage rally behind the family of GA and that of RD and NE in the days ahead.

Except why on earth would a stunning girl like Gaia want to sleep with a 49 year old?

She was clearly messed up.

I think we can all agree on one thing. If the abuse a couple of years ago (can I go in to detail?) didn't happen then this likely wouldn't have

I doubt they care though

Say she slept with PE = DNA, fought when she confronted RD and NE = Blood, neighbours heard a fight = witness statements. Likely enough

poor lass.

Yes, my gut reaction now is that she had a one nighter with PE, got a bit cut up that he didn't contact her back, she tried to confront him and got nana instead and told her but she didnt believe her because of her previous, then she ran off and died eventually of hypothermia. PE acting shifty because of his night with someone much younger, RE acting shifty because of the conversation/argument about it in her house wasn't disclosed. Not sure where N fits in though...

Sigh .... Remember Christopher Jefferies ?

P.s. Sleep well, young lady.

Exactly moon. Poor kid.

She was clearly messed up.

I think we can all agree on one thing. If the abuse a couple of years ago (can I go in to detail?) didn't happen then this likely wouldn't have

I doubt they care though
Can the media legally name them now that Gaia is gone? The media couldn't go into details about the case before as she was underage and the court documents, while not naming her described all of the things they did to her.

Its one of those things isnt it...if i was a Elsey and my family were being dragged through the mud and implicated in a possible murder enquiry i would be livid.

However...if it was my daughter or family member missing i wouldnt care who was arrested or how many people the finger were pointed at as long as it gave me some answers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Vulnerable. Low self esteem(didn't believe she was stunning). Manipulated maybe.

Do you have any basis for saying she slept with PE and has low self esteem/ was manipulated? because if not it might not be in the best taste to post stuff like that.

The police did nothing wrong in how they dealt with Christopher Jefferies. It was the media who blighted him.

Neither did the police in this case ...... But naming the suspects who have not been charged for a crime, like RD, will indeed result in them being hounded by media and the whole nine yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa