Special Counsel Issues 1st Indictments

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok

msnbc has melchi in the anchor seat now !!

this is not the typical time slots !!

maybe stephanie will come back she has already has two slots one at 9 and one at 11!!

msnbc

dec 22 conversation seems to be huge but i dont understand it now !!

help !

That is when Obama announced new sanctions on Russia and Flynn had something like 7 phone calls to the Russian Ambassador in the one day. I have always thought that the kompromat was being waved around and they were desperate to tell the Russians that they would lift the sanctions after the election.

Nov. 21, 2017
WSJ: Mueller Investigating Kushner’s Foreign Contacts

The Wall Street Journal reports that special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating Jared Kushner’s “interactions with foreign leaders during the presidential transition,” including interactions relating to a Dec. 23, 2016, UN resolution to censure Israel passed before Trump took office.

Nov. 21, 2017
WSJ: Mueller Investigating Kushner’s Foreign Contacts

The Wall Street Journal reports that special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating Jared Kushner’s “interactions with foreign leaders during the presidential transition,” including interactions relating to a Dec. 23, 2016, UN resolution to censure Israel passed before Trump took office.

would you please put this in baby terms for me

concrete

i have no idea what this part is

tia

ABC Brian Ross is reporting that a Flynn confidant tells him Flynn will testify that Trump directed him to call the Russian ambassador.Very good article at ABC website. Flynn had to sell house due to legal bills.

That is when Obama announced new sanctions on Russia and Flynn had something like 7 phone calls to the Russian Ambassador in the one day. I have always thought that the kompromat was being waved around and they were desperate to tell the Russians that they would lift the sanctions after the election.
Trump was eager to reward Russians after the election. As soon as they got in office Michael Flynn as Trump's security advisor was working to get sanctions lifted.

would you please put this in baby terms for me

concrete

i have no idea what this part is

tia

At the time, the Security Council resolution was the subject of bitter debate among the Obama administration, the incoming Trump team, and Israeli officials. The resolution condemned Israeli housing construction in East Jerusalem and the occupied West Bank as a “flagrant violation under international law” that was “dangerously imperiling the viability” of a future peace settlement establishing a Palestinian state.

The United States traditionally had vetoed similar resolutions, but the Obama administration had said it was likely to abstain, which it ultimately did, allowing the resolution to pass.

Trump, at the prodding of Israeli officials, lobbied hard against the abstention, then denounced it after it took place.
Obama administration officials viewed the Trump team’s interventions as an egregious breach of diplomatic protocol and a shameless attempt to boost their pro-Israel bona fides despite long-standing US policy that Israel’s construction of settlements constitutes an obstacle to peace.

In the run-up to the vote, both Flynn and Kushner called several officials of Security Council member states in order to block or delay the resolution.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/aramroston...bout-israel-un?utm_term=.iyq7mJgmr#.bhbwNlkN5

CNN live updates

December 1, 2017 3:37pm EST

Sources: Kushner was the "very senior" transition member who directed Flynn to contact the Russian ambassador

Jared Kushner is the “very senior member of the Presidential Transition Team” who directed Michael Flynn to contact the Russian ambassador, and other countries, regarding the UN Security Council vote on Israeli settlements, according to sources familiar with the matter.
Kushner’s attorney did not comment

ABC Brian Ross is reporting that a Flynn confidant tells him Flynn will testify that Trump directed him to call the Russian ambassador.Very good article at ABC website. Flynn had to sell house due to legal bills.

Ouch. Poor thing.
Lying doesn't pay.

jmo

Unlike some other news outlets MSNBC is fair and balanced

they just had a whack job from Briebart on !!

This dude is saying no evidence of collusion

how do these morons not remain aware that there is intel intercepts (for months from intel agency from across the globe ) watching and listening to russian spies interacting with tons of the trump campaign people

no collusion

fast foward 3 months

on tape

flynn to spies donald promises to remove sanctions if elected (carter page stuff )

they are all digging themselves in

why is flynn talking cause he knows this

there are concrete recordings of trump people promising sanctions

the

this broke in June from a guy in the state dept who stopped them from doing it

its a sourced report

from newsweek !!

at the end of the day the whole story is about sanctions

TRUMP WHITE HOUSE MADE SECRET EFFORTS TO REMOVE RUSSIA SANCTIONS

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-white-house-secret-efforts-lift-russia-sanctions-putin-619508

they tried this the 4th day they were in the peoples house

they have no idea how any of this works

its not like private sector ( i want pink soap ) it blew them away

they did not know that you just dont (in govt) tell someone to do something and poof

not how it works !!

they had no idea

that is why they had to IMO keep Flynn in for 18 days cause they needed a way to talk to PUtin to explain why it did not happen!! moo

Ha Yes yes yes

MSnbc just reported that he was on the wiretap

they are so efffed

they need to quit

well not really

it increases there jail time

first time I have heard a tv talk about the wiretapping

I learned about it all from a guardian article months ago that blew. my .mind.

watch my carter page (as a therapist he has fascinated me he is just so off!! But I love his goofiness delightfully just off !) is coming into this angle

just watch my friends !!!!!!!!!!!!

and hey he may have been talking before anyone that might explain his news junkets !!!!!!!!!!!

he has been just bizaire but I have a warm spot in me for him -- have for ages

therapist stuff what the heck is going on for this human being something !!

still have not figured it out ha !!!

in my mind it is oh my my little Carter is yapping himself into prison !!

they have intercepts of arter IN russia guys !!

IN russia

My question is the same question Ted Lieu has almost every day. Why does Jared Kushner STILL have security clearance? What are they waiting for? The indictment?

My question is the same question Ted Lieu has almost every day. Why does Jared Kushner STILL have security clearance? What are they waiting for? The indictment?

I think it is casue it could raise questions

but he has vanished since the Nazi stuff

I am Jewish

that stuff was not ok

peroid

he is Kosher

Ouch. Poor thing.
Lying doesn't pay.

jmo

I practiced 17 years

I have never experienced a more dysfunctional family system

today they are doing the same thing they have been doing lying that is gonna get all of em in jail

its like a dog one cant train

where are their lawyers

Jarod has been the smartest

shut up shut up

shut up

there doing it today

today i found out that FLynn gave them a tape of me talking

and i am still out there saying i did not say that

they are all nuts

Flynn was top intel guy

he has had to know they have intel

he could listen to it !!

imo that is why he went running around asking for immunity a couple of days after they fired him

he knows what they have he has heard and seen all the intel of trump people talking to russian spies for months

he has seen videos of a bunch of them over in Moscow

this is just the beginning of our spy story

i wish this was a thread about a soap opera not our nation

but at least it has started

many of you IMO know how this is all going to play out

if someone pitched this screen play no studio would green light it

it is too stupid its slapstick stupid

n o audience is gonna sit thro this

CNN is reporting that Trump White House is now saying Flynn was acting with approval from Obama's administration when he called Russian ambassador Kislyak. That is absurd, says Obama director of intelligence, James Clapper. Obama fired Flynn. We all saw Flynn on campaign trail with Trump. They must be delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley