Special Counsel Issues 1st Indictments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Trump Twitter Archive.......I think it is a searchable data base.....have not checked it out, myself. JMO

Oh, it is so interesting HOW statements, tweets, and the timing, take on a whole new meaning in light of admitted lies...

One person on the special counsel team is a legendary attorney--Michael Dreeben, a scholar on U.S law. I hope he advises Mueller to go ahead and indict Trump rather than just refer to Congress for impeachment. Shock and awe. I would love to see Trump indicted on conspiracy against the U.S., obstruction of justice, perjury. Make my day.

Great post!

Mueller is a Democrat?

And were Republicans worried about the 'gravy train' of the countless numbers of investigations into HRC?

No kidding! While reading his desperate, deflecting screed I immediately thought dude is LITERALLY describing the Benghazi witch hunt/debacle! ALL that money, ALL that time, for nothing but a transparently vindictive boondoggle to nowhere just to smear Clinton's name and reputation. Meanwhile, what's come out about Niger is so damning and obviously criminally negligent that to think anyone ever tried to politicize Benghazi is even more sickening than it already was. If it weren't for all of the other crimes of Trump and his co-conspirators right now, I think what we'd be investigating is Niger.

Why ? Genuinely curious

-- Good Q...

Think "lock her up" for starters. --With the full throated promise of a super high powered job? A job that potentially affects every single American with regard to favored countries, for what? Money?

And the nefarious intention of the conspiratorial 'pizza gate' that many actually believed is the tip of the social media iceberg? That interfered with a fair and balanced election?

What if because Flynn lied to advance a candidate, he did so not for the benefit of the American people but for personal interest and gain was true?

How does every past statement, or tweet, read in that light???

I never understood the 'pizza gate'.

And the thought about it makes me wish to eat one. With tomatoes, onions, thyme, rosemary, sage on a crusty paste made of whole-wheat flour. Listening to the Provence cigals, reading Pagnol's autobiography.
THAT would be better than a "pizza gate" !!

BBM

Trump's hometown, the place where he made his money and fame, the place that knows him well, did not vote for him.

I've never heard of a candidate who didn't carry his/her hometown.

Yet the rest of the country thinks they know Trump. They trust him, even though his hometown does not.

Anyway, Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

jmo

Oh, and come to Atlantic City New Jersey next... Guess we'll just have to get in line...

The trashing of the historic Bonwit Teller building to build Trump Tower, and the Central Park Five case really reveal the sinister man behind the curtain.

This man is not respected on his own turf. And, yes, very unusual indeed.

But then, here we have a persona cultivated from a reality show. He's always been opiniated and he found a winning platform of nationalism and racism, not because he is a true republican (never was) but because he is a true opportunist.

The throwing of Michael Flynn under the bus today (fired because he lied?) highlights all of the above.

Besides the Mueller investigation, we need to remember that there are concurrent judiciary committees in both the House and Senate who are independently investigating the Russia case. Similarly to the special investigation by Mueller and company, the judiciary committees are reviewing documents, conducting interviews, etc. Both committees will eventually render decisions regarding their findings and determine how to proceed if crimes have been committed.
The judiciary committee in the house only wants to investigate Hilary; there are no investigations into Trump. Dems have to win back house in 2018 because impeachment begins with judiciary committee in the house.

Speaking of tweets: The Deranged One started at 6:15 am today stating the FBI "in tatters-worst in history" And Trump, a pathological liar, once again called Comey a liar. Unhinged or is he going to blame this tweet also on his attorney?

Thread is closed for now. Politicizing, bickering, name calling.....

I will be in touch with Tricia and update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member