Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really grateful to VICPOL and the detectives who have worked so hard to investigate Karen’s homicide and make this arrest. Vale Karen. Sending prayers of comfort and strength for her innocent family members, friends and loved ones.

Omg I’m shaking I can’t believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally. Praise the Lord, and Vic Police. Now let's just hope they also get anyone else involved in any way, either before, during, or after the disgusting act. Rot in hell Borce. R.I.P Karen.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Melbourne police worked hard on mainly a lot of circumstantial evidence so pleasing to see that their hard work has finally resulted in an arrest. Following a case like this makes you realise just how tough LE have to make a solid enough case to make an arrest.

No doubt the person will plead innocence until his dying days so let's hope justice does prevail.

Ant will be hooning around the Ant's nest day and night , now..

I'm in catch up mode at the moment. I'm on an RDO having a sleep in and my phone has been going nuts with messages regarding KR..... silly me decided to ignore them.

YEAH justice at long bloody last.

Good news. Well done Victoria Police to progress this investigation to an arrest with charges laid. Much work has gone into this lengthy investigation. Lets hope accomplices before/after the fact are also brought to justice. :jail:

If he pleads not guilty I'm going to lose it.
Seeing those photos from her funeral with him up front is making me rage so much right now.

While we are waiting...had a laugh the other day (back to the hair salon). A very good friend of mine who is a Police Officer was in the salon with a head of foils and a salon cape. Directly out the front of my daughters salon 2 Police Officer's nabbed this guy who was dealing fraudulent bills. Apparently even if you are out of uniform you can assist LE. Well she jumped out of chair jumped on his back (with foils and a CAPE) and assisted in cuffing him.

GO our boys and girls in BLUE, they certainly don't get the credit they deserve. Is it too early crack a bottle of champas ??? !!!!

Just drove past his Oakley home, only one car set up with cameras. Poor neighbours directly beside his home they were outside, not sure if they had spoken to reporters or what but a few of them went crack in there house together , possibly interviewed ?

If he pleads not guilty I'm going to lose it.
Seeing those photos from her funeral with him up front is making me rage so much right now.

Narcissists always plead 'not guilty'. You know that. 'She made me do it' is usually the catch cry. Or, 'Now look what you made me do'. Never take responsibility, as it is always someone else's fault.

Shannon Deery‏Verified account @s_deery

Almost 18 months after Karen Ristevski went missing, her husband Borce has now entered court for the first time charged with her murder. Lawyer says he will plead not guilty. More @theheraldsun soon.

Shannon Deery‏Verified account @s_deery
24m24 minutes ago

Shannon Deery Retweeted Shannon Deery

And like that, it’s over. Four minutes, and Mr Ristevski will face court again in April. He’ll likely spend Christmas behind bars.

ABC Melbourne‏ @abcmelbourne
7m7 minutes ago

UPDATE: Borce Ristevski, the husband of Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski, has appeared in court, indicating he will plead not guilty to her murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim