Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

From looking at her FB earlier, she seems to have a few close friends. I am hoping and praying that she reaching out to a friend and maybe that friend will do the right thing and get her help.

She must be frightened and emotional because of the stress and the hormonal changes etc. She really needs to be found. :candle:

UPDATED FLYER

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1757867217852782

b2fdfc36fcd0be58deeea7a37c79fa7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many things I want to say, but I'll give myself a little timeout instead.

Why would the mother take A. with her to meet the guy, just to get information?
On a school night?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Why would the mother take A. with her to meet the guy, just to get information?
On a school night?

She was homeschooled. Not that it makes it ok. My daughter is almost 14 I won't even allow her at the movies with girlfriends without me, there is no way a 33 year old convict would be near her, relative or not.

She was homeschooled. Not that it makes it ok. My daughter is almost 14 I won't even allow her at the movies with girlfriends without me, there is no way a 33 year old convict would be near her, relative or not.
Me neither.
Especially if she had left with him before and was pregnant. And I wouldn't meet him at midnight, even without her.
Isn't Dad in picture?

Does anyone tell the truth anymore??!!! Just rhetorical comment. The poor girl is a victim in so many ways.

Me neither.
Especially if she had left with him before and was pregnant. And I wouldn't meet him at midnight, even without her.
Isn't Dad in picture?

That is what I want to know. Where is her father? Is he in the picture?

If I were LE at this point I would be trying to find a way to get warrants for bank activity on any of his siblings or parents accounts. I don't think he can be doing this without assistance. Add to that, I would also want bank activity on A.' own family's accounts.

There is something way off in this case. Something else that hasn't been disclosed.

I also want to add one more thing. Is child services involved? Did they catch wind of her pregnancy or the situation with Louis Jakab? Is that why these two are on the run? And is Mom helping them? I just read an article today out Illinois about a mother that reported her daughter missing and actually had been helping the daughter hide and even visited her and spoke to her on the phone while LE spent 15 days looking for her. All because the daughter had a warrant.

BBM So mom knew that LJ held AC for 2 months, raped her, impregnated her and agrees to meet him (WITH AC) to discuss someone who may be hurting AC??

The initial missing-persons report to Akron police turned out to have inaccurate details, according to a spokesman for the department. The spokesman says that as a result, investigators are weighing whether to file charges against the mother alleging a false police report.
Akron Police Lt. Rick Edwards tells PEOPLE that A. actually disappeared from the Strongsville area where she previously was found after allegedly running away for two months, and that Strongsville is the address of Jakab.
Jakab served 10 years in prison after conviction for manslaughter that involved a shooting, Bolden says.
Investigators believe the two are together but have left Ohio, and last were seen in a black 2017 Audi A3 bearing an Ohio license plate HED-3844, the U.S. Marshals Office reports. The license plate had been reported stolen in Cleveland.

http://people.com/crime/pregnant-ohio-teen-missing-adult-cousin-fugitive/

I agree, they're definitely getting help and someone needs to come clean and start telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. MOO

That is what I want to know. Where is her father? Is he in the picture?

If I were LE at this point I would be trying to find a way to get warrants for bank activity on any of his siblings or parents accounts. I don't think he can be doing this without assistance. Add to that, I would also want bank activity on A.' own family's accounts.

There is something way off in this case. Something else that hasn't been disclosed.

I think the girl probably went willingly, and will not make any attempts to get help. She's 14 and her brain hasn't fully developed. She probably bought into his BS when they were together for 2 months.

That being said, she's a minor and he's a full grown adult, a convicted killer, and a relative. This is wrong on so many levels it isn't funny.

The danger to her comes in if he decides she's collateral damage. He's a wanted man and he could decide his chances are better being on the run alone. He only took her so no tests could be done to prove he fathered her child. He'll go down on rape chargers for that as well as child molestation charges. He's facing a lot of time.

She needs to be found and rescued, even if she doesn't think she does.

This whole case has got hinky stuff written all over it. By just about everyone involved. Somebody needs to protect this child.

The only thing out of her father was her missing poster and calling Louis Jakab a child rapist. But what I don't understand is why, between him and mom, charges weren't filed at a minimum when A. came back or even while she was gone.

The only thing out of her father was her missing poster and calling Louis Jakab a child rapist. But what I don't understand is why, between him and mom, charges weren't filed at a minimum when A. came back or even while she was gone.
Exactly

That missing poster has me way more worried than I was before---and I was terrified already. :eek:

If this wants her to have an abortion, she is in great danger. Because I don't think they will be able to set that up legally now, with everyone looking for her. He knows he can't waltz her into Planned Parenthood and get it done. He will be arrested.

The thought of him trying to make it happen in an illegal black market way is truly horrific to imagine.

I hope she reaches out to someone somehow and can be rescued.

I think LJ's extended family is definitely helping them hide out.

On this post from Locate the Missing, when questioned about whether charges were filed previously, mom says she couldn't file charges because there was no proof and AC wouldn't admit to anything.

https://m.facebook.com/missingcases...5135400495/2029945023692488/?type=3&source=57

Wait a minute. LJ stole the Audi back in October? so he'd had the car for over a month?
(From the video at this link, which also has an interview with a youth pastor, who ran a program A. participated in until she ran off with LJ. The pastor says that she had a bad home life and thinks LJ promised her a great life.)
http://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...ng-teen-believed-to-be-with-a-wanted-fugitive

ETA also in the video is a page of LJ's mug shots, over the years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Just Cami
Back