Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

Is she still being reported as having autism or did that version changed as well.?

The vehicle description changed, and wasn't the Audi tied to the original story of stopping on the side of the road?

True because she didn't report her car stolen. So you are totally right , going by what we know now if it is the truth.

Is she still being reported as having autism or did that version changed as well.?

That was not mentioned in the latest article posted by People. I don't know if it was retracted or not. Initially posters and stuff on Mom's SM did not have it listed and it was only listed after a FB friend of Mom's reminded her to add it.

That was not mentioned in the latest article posted by People. I don't know if it was retracted or not. Initially posters and stuff on Mom's SM did not have it listed and it was only listed after a FB friend of Mom's reminded her to add it.

I wonder if she added that to get more attention to the case. The last article I read didn't mention she had autism.

Comments suggest that mom did attempt to file charges previously. Does anyone have any insight as to whether charges could be pressed if both parties deny involvement and there is no proof? Seems odd the baby would need to be born for proof. MOO

https://m.facebook.com/missingcases...5135400495/2029945023692488/?type=3&source=57

One comment has a family member saying AC physical appearance is different - taller (5'7") and heavier (140) possibly due to the pregnancy?

Ugh...used to date...how in the HECK????

Why is this information so twisted?! She didn’t used to date him! He preyed on her and if she is pregnant with his child, he raped her!! This case is infuriating!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching the video, I amended my earlier post to show that Mom actually picked up Jakob before going to the gas station. IMO leaving out necessary information is lying, especially in this kind of situation. She took herself out of the equation by holding back the information. That made it sound like the meeting with Jakob was not intentional.

Usually when you stop at a gas gas station to get snacks, you’re heading somewhere else. Where were the three of them planning to go? To get an abortion?

Wasn’t the Sheetz visit around midnight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php
Pregnant 14-year-old is missing along with fugitive cousin she used to date

https://nypost.com/2017/12/12/pregn...-along-with-fugitive-cousin-she-used-to-date/

Attachments

• wat.jpg
    wat.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 427
Snipped "She was last seen, Monday at 12 a.m. on Norwood Street in Barberton."

So she got back to her home town, who saw her at midnight?
Events aren't adding up.

ETA According to this "A. C. was last seen with her mother around midnight on December 4 in Strongsville.".

Well, if this all happen d at midnight, they were not going to an abortion clinic, that's for sure.

To add: midnight Sunday (Monday 12:00 a.m. actually). Why did the mom drive AC (14 years old) to meet up with LJ that far out of her way so late at night? I must be getting old.

Well, if this all happen d at midnight, they were not going to an abortion clinic, that's for sure.

To add: midnight Sunday (Monday 12:00 a.m. actually). Why did the mom drive AC (14 years old) to meet up with LJ that far out of her way so late at night? I must be getting old.

That's what MSM said. I do question the time and seeing how this info came from Mom who changed her story, who knows? All I know is abortion clinics aren't open at midnight. At least not where I live.

The Facebook post about LJ taking his daughter to the ice cream parlour is seriously sinister.

There was just a very short bit about the missing pair on HLN .. Ashleigh Banfield’s Show.!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brightshelby
Back