Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

I still want to know how she ran away with him in September and LE found them and returned her (pregnant) before Thanksgiving if he wasn't released until 10/30/17. She could've gotten pregnant between the time he was released and Thanksgiving, not 8 weeks pregnant, but how do you run away with someone and get pregnant by him when he is incarcerated at the time?

http://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...ng-teen-believed-to-be-with-a-wanted-fugitive

Do we know for sure he is the father or are we making that assumption?

jmo

I still want to know how she ran away with him in September and LE found them and returned her (pregnant) before Thanksgiving if he wasn't released until 10/30/17. She could've gotten pregnant between the time he was released and Thanksgiving, not 8 weeks pregnant, but how do you run away with someone and get pregnant by him when he is incarcerated at the time?

http://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...ng-teen-believed-to-be-with-a-wanted-fugitive

As I’m understanding he was released from Community Control (term for probation in Ohio) on 10/30/17. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't it reported that the encounter at the gas station was at midnight? I may be getting the time mixed up. But if so, an odd time to be getting snacks. IMO, there is more going on here and the extended family is likely aware of where they are or where they are headed. Mom obviously knew the extent of their relationship but I do think she was caught off guard and wasn't aware of what LJ had planned. MOO

After watching the video, I amended my earlier post to show that Mom actually picked up Jakob before going to the gas station. IMO leaving out necessary information is lying, especially in this kind of situation. She took herself out of the equation by holding back the information. That made it sound like the meeting with Jakob was not intentional.

Usually when you stop at a gas gas station to get snacks, you’re heading somewhere else. Where were the three of them planning to go? To get an abortion?

Why would mother still allow him around her daughter?

LJ's Instagram posts are from April/May and then pick back up in November, though we know he was out in September to have ran off with AC then. If he was incarcerated this year, it doesn't appear it was for very long.

I can't watch a video right now....can someone summarize the changes to the story? TIA!
Instead of the story where:

1. Mom is driving on a highway in Barberton, OH
2. A. attacks her while driving.
3. Mom pulls over on side of highway.
4. Louis Jakab pulls up behind her car
5. A. gets in Louis Jakab's car and they leave

We now have

1. Mom, A. and Louis Jakab agree to meet up at a Sheetz in Strongsville, OH.
This location is some 35 miles from where A.' mom said.
Also, this Sheetz is not right off the highway. You have to know where it is and/or plan to go there.

2. There was no attack. Mom went into the store to buy everyone snacks and drinks. Because that makes sense.
3. Louis Jakab and A. leave while mom is in the store.

I hadn't heard that the timeline changed but it would have had to considering the distance. Keep in mind she filed a report with the Akron Police department saying all of the original things. She didn't call the Strongsville Police at all.

We now have

Also, this Sheetz is not right off the highway. You have to know where it is and/or plan to go there.

2. There was no attack. Mom went into the store to buy everyone snacks and drinks. Because that makes sense.

I hadn't heard that the timeline changed but it would have had to considering the distance. Keep in mind she filed a report with the Akron Police department saying all of the original things. She didn't call the Strongsville Police at all.
So mom was ok with everything? If not why were they meeting? Did they steal mom's car?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The address below if that of the Sheetz. Would a clinic be open at midnight? Maybe it was to get money from him and mom was going to handle on her own? From what I've seen mom appears to have been blindsided by the encounter. MOO

Police say she was last seen on 9037 Pearl Road in Strongsville, which is in Cuyahoga County, around midnight on December 4.
http://www.wtol.com/story/37045863/endangered-missing-child-advisory-issued-statewide

Okay, this is a change. So the guy was in the car with them from the start??

It does sort of sound like they were heading to an abortion and Jakob bolted with the girl. So does that mean he stole the car at the gas station??

Seems like basic info that should be known by now. Baffling!

jmo

And according to the cop, they still don't know the reason for that meeting. I'm curious if Mom voluntarily told the new story or if a witness came forward and Mom had to admit it.
The only reason LE doesn't know the reason for that meeting is because they know Mom is being untruthful and can't rely on anything she has said.

I believe that Mom did not volunteer the information about being at the Sheetz. That likely came from phone records information and then time and location was known then and security footage showed them all there. Sheetz doesn't skimp on security cameras.

We now have

Add to this that Mom picked up Jakab in Strongsville before going to the gas station. They didn’t meet there.

There's got to be more to the story. Hinky that they would meet at a Sheetz at midnight for "snacks"?

No wonder she changed her story, the hitting and pulling over was much more believable.

Snipped "She was last seen, Monday at 12 a.m. on Norwood Street in Barberton."

So she got back to her home town, who saw her at midnight?
Events aren't adding up.

I agree events are not adding up. Something is off about all this.

The truth will eventually come out....but needs to be soon, for the benefit of a pregnant and missing 14yo.

jmo

Isn't this from the original story of stopping on the highway, though? I'm getting so confused.

Snipped "She was last seen, Monday at 12 a.m. on Norwood Street in Barberton."

So she got back to her home town, who saw her at midnight?
Events aren't adding up.

We now have

I’d say it’s a pretty safe bet that if it was 12am, they were not on their way to get an abortion. Also, if mom is now being honest and was getting snacks and drinks, I googled and the requirement is no eating or drinking for 8 hours before an abortion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would mother still allow him around her daughter?
Also, why didn't she report her daughter missing for the alleged time from September to around Thanksgiving where A. was gone?

Wasn't it reported that the encounter at the gas station was at midnight? I may be getting the time mixed up. But if so, an odd time to be getting snacks. IMO, there is more going on here and the extended family is likely aware of where they are or where they are headed. Mom obviously knew the extent of their relationship but I do think she was caught off guard and wasn't aware of what LJ had planned. MOO
BBM

I agree that the family is likely aware of where they were headed. Mom may have been caught off guard at the time, but did she then omit the gas station story in order to give them a head start? It sounds like she has a blind spot when it comes to her first cousin if she even lets her daughter be around him. I suspect her first story was intended to make her sound like the unsuspecting mother who got blindsided by her daughter running off with Jakob. But if you let them be near each other, you’re part of the problem IMO.

The address below if that of the Sheetz. Would a clinic be open at midnight? Maybe it was to get money from him and mom was going to handle on her own? From what I've seen mom appears to have been blindsided by the encounter. MOO

http://www.wtol.com/story/37045863/endangered-missing-child-advisory-issued-statewide
That "address" is not a place really. It is near a location with traffic lights along Pearl RD that control traffic at the Strongsville access to the Ohio Turnpike via Pearl RD.

The Sheetz LE seems to be talking about is here:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...8eff39f284c40a!8m2!3d41.3434473!4d-81.8253308

My first thought based on what little could be seen from the video report at the Sheetz (especially traffic volume) was that it was the Sheetz located at Ohio 82 and Ohio 237 (Royalton RD and Prospect RD) in Strongsville. Pearl RD is a heavily traveled road.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back