Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

Just throwing a scenario out, all MOO, of course. Mom pushes for an abortion, LJ agrees to pay, but needs change or AC wants mom to get her a drink and somehow mom runs into the Sheetz. LJ steals her car, maybe mom's phone has also been left in the car, and they take off. This is her cousin, so once she gets home or has access to a phone, she attempts to call all the family to see where they have gone to plead with him to return AC. Because he is family and has a record, I can see where mom may have thought (at least briefly) that she could reason with him and avoid him being charged (given his lengthy record). Maybe the reason she never followed up on having him charged with the prior incident is because she knew where they were and again, wanted to appease the family by not having him sent back to jail.

Clearly not condoning any of it, but it would make sense to me as to why she delayed reporting it. Then she couldn't say it happened at the Sheetz at a specific time because cameras wouldn't support that story, so she says it happened on the side of the road where there wouldn't have been any witnesses. All MOO.

BBM

I agree that the family is likely aware of where they were headed. Mom may have been caught off guard at the time, but did she then omit the gas station story in order to give them a head start? It sounds like she has a blind spot when it comes to her first cousin if she even lets her daughter be around him. I suspect her first story was intended to make her sound like the unsuspecting mother who got blindsided by her daughter running off with Jakob. But if you let them be near each other, you’re part of the problem IMO.

What am I missing? This shows the Sheetz location as Pearl Rd. & Whitney:

http://www.clevelandgasprices.com/m...00000&long=-81.825625000000&sid=172993&tl=All

That "address" is not a place really. It is near a location with traffic lights along Pearl RD that control traffic at the Strongsville access to the Ohio Turnpike via Pearl RD.

The Sheetz LE seems to be talking about is here:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...8eff39f284c40a!8m2!3d41.3434473!4d-81.8253308

Police say she was last seen on 9037 Pearl Road in Strongsville, which is in Cuyahoga County, around midnight on December 4.

http://www.wtol.com/story/37045863/endangered-missing-child-advisory-issued-statewide
My first thought based on what little could be seen from the video report at the Sheetz (especially traffic volume) was that it was the Sheetz located at Ohio 82 and Ohio 237 (Royalton RD and Prospect RD) in Strongsville. Pearl RD is a heavily traveled road.

Is there any basis for the speculation that he's trying to protect her/the baby? Because my mind is going in the opposite direction. MOO of course.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Seems strange that they didn't just meet at his house, being cousins and all.

Red house represents the center of North Royalton, not his actual home.

Blue house represents center of Barberton, not A.' home.

If anyone can find better addresses, I could update the map...

Attachments

• AnnalysMap1.jpg
    AnnalysMap1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 81
Was offline for the night and HOLY COW did this case turn on its head.

IMO Mom has some explaining to do! AC has a sister who is a few years older, and judging by her SM she doesn't seem worried at all about A. - the only one in the family that is posting anything about AC is Mom.

And what IS being posted is very telling in and of itself. MOO

Was offline for the night and HOLY COW did this case turn on its head.

IMO Mom has some explaining to do! AC has a sister who is a few years older, and judging by her SM she doesn't seem worried at all about A. - the only one in the family that is posting anything about AC is Mom.

I'm getting confused where she was seen last, the Sheetz or some articles say Norwood Ave in Barbeton (a residential area from maps), This is really weird

Comments suggest that mom did attempt to file charges previously. Does anyone have any insight as to whether charges could be pressed if both parties deny involvement and there is no proof? Seems odd the baby would need to be born for proof. MOO

https://m.facebook.com/missingcases...5135400495/2029945023692488/?type=3&source=57

Maybe AC was sexually active with multiple people, and they needed a paternity test to find out if the baby is LJ's. That would be the scenario that seems most likely to me.

The three drove to the gas station to get snacks, meaning they met somewhere else. It could be his home.

Seems strange that they didn't just meet at his house, being cousins and all.

Red house represents the center of North Royalton, not his actual home.

Blue house represents center of Barberton, not A.' home.

If anyone can find better addresses, I could update the map...

The three drove to the gas station to get snacks, meaning they met somewhere else. It could be his home.

But that means that they drove separately, because he drove away from the gas station with AC in an Audi and left the mom there.

Maybe she thought being supportive would keep her daughter in reach. Maybe she knew they were going to bolt, and was trying to delay the inevitable. Maybe she used to have a physical relationship with him also. I have no idea. MOO

BBM

Unlikely, but that thought crossed my mind this morning too

But that means that they drove separately, because he drove away from the gas station with AC in an Audi and left the mom there.

True because she didn't report her car stolen. So you are totally right , going by what we know now if it is the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back