Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only, JR also said he read to BR that night. No one in the family went to bed that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He did, but it seems he had time to reflect on his foolishness by the time he spoke with Arndt. Oops, BR might say that never happened!

He did, but it seems he had time to reflect on his foolishness by the time he spoke with Arndt. Oops, BR might say that never happened!

From the beginning, JR has always told stories to try and account for BR being up and downstairs after hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What happened at JB's funeral? I've heard there was an argument, but can't seem to find out what it was about/who caused it??

again as noted i'm new here.

are they any posters here that strongly believe in the intruder theory?

i mentioned that i don't have strong opinion without the ransom letter..... i will say that without the ransom letter i still think they know what happened to their daughter.

Yes me, if I'm allowed to say so.

Exactly. They were so obsessive about documenting every little detail. I wonder why no videos of that last Christmas too!!

Why was it so important to the Ramsey’s that the story was that Jonbenet was sleeping when they returned home. And she was carried in.
The M.E. said she smelled of decomposition.
Decomposition fluid was leaking out of her ear? Or mouth. And one of her eyes was messed up or already liquefying?
I think she was wrapped in a blanket and carried already dead into the home. That is why only one snack was prepared (for Burke).
The longer I read over this case the more I believe Burke resented his sister, and the time and attention she took from their parents. He didn’t care to ask about her REALLY! He was grateful for the little bit of undivided attention he got from his parents. Kids are selfish that way.
Maybe in the morning he got a little worried. But he had a great new nerdy Christmas gift to play with. And honestly, grown men disappear for weeks with that thing. So a kid would act the same way.
The more I read about this case, the more I believe the wackier things. A pedo ring. And both parents knew.

From the freezer? Which would have slowed decomposition from the night before?

From the freezer? Which would have slowed decomposition from the night before?

It’s always true. People turn into things you would not be able to imagine.... for money!!!!

Exactly. They were so obsessive about documenting every little detail. I wonder why no videos of that last Christmas too!!

I think there was a video but for some reason someone got rid of it before the cops had a chance to grab it. It would have been very unlike Patsy to not have a video. Wasn't the excuse that the camera had run out of battery power and they didn't have any batteries for it?

Why was it so important to the Ramsey’s that the story was that Jonbenet was sleeping when they returned home. And she was carried in.
The M.E. said she smelled of decomposition.
Decomposition fluid was leaking out of her ear? Or mouth. And one of her eyes was messed up or already liquefying?
I think she was wrapped in a blanket and carried already dead into the home. That is why only one snack was prepared (for Burke).
The longer I read over this case the more I believe Burke resented his sister, and the time and attention she took from their parents. He didn’t care to ask about her REALLY! He was grateful for the little bit of undivided attention he got from his parents. Kids are selfish that way.
Maybe in the morning he got a little worried. But he had a great new nerdy Christmas gift to play with. And honestly, grown men disappear for weeks with that thing. So a kid would act the same way.
The more I read about this case, the more I believe the wackier things. A pedo ring. And both parents knew.

Where do you think she was killed? At the White's with lots of people present?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert