WI WI - Mackenzie Marken, 14, Weston, 12 Oct 2015

Been away from WS for a bit -- busy with real life :p
Mackenzie has been missing for a long time ,esp. for a young teen.

Wonder if she's still considered a runaway ? Pretty hard on her family. Speaking of which-- have they made any public statements or appeals ? Sorry if I've missed it.

Any way to pull her phone records ? Sounds like she's been disconnected from social media for some time --unless she's on sm from a different location and under a different name.
:moo:

635804430719619506-Mackenzie.jpg

Mackenzie Marken has not been seen since Oct. 11, 2015. She was 14 at the time she left her family's house in the village of Weston. The last reported sighting of Mackenzie was on Oct. 16, 2015 near Mosinee's River Park and a short distance from the local high school property.

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n.../hope-despair-families-missing-kids/97342220/

___

Mackenzie Marken and her family moved to Weston in 2014 after living near Mosinee. She had run away from home twice before, but was found with friends both times. Mackenzie has not tried to contact anyone since fall 2015. Everest police have conducted dozens of interviews trying to find her but have had no success.

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...ho-they-wisconsins-missing-children/98347286/

Brendt Christensen, 27 or 28, from Stevens Point Wisconsin, has been arrested in the kidnapping and likely murder of University of Illinois scholar Yingying Zhang.

Someone to look at for all missing persons / cold cases in the last 5-10 years in this area.

I'm sure the FBI already has an entire team working on that.

Brendt Christensen, 27 or 28, from Stevens Point Wisconsin, has been arrested in the kidnapping and likely murder of University of Illinois scholar Yingying Zhang.

Someone to look at for all missing persons / cold cases in the last 5-10 years in this area.

Wait, so did she disappear from Weston or Schofield? Because when I look her up on the Charley Project and NCMEC, she is listed as missing from Schofield. However, if I look at other sources like Doe Network and Wausau Daily Harold, it says that she went missing from Weston. I know that they're relatively close, just a few miles apart, but I find it odd that there's conflicting information over where she disappeared from.

Wait, so did she disappear from Weston or Schofield? Because when I look her up on the Charley Project and NCMEC, she is listed as missing from Schofield. However, if I look at other sources like Doe Network and Wausau Daily Harold, it says that she went missing from Weston. I know that they're relatively close, just a few miles apart, but I find it odd that there's conflicting information over where she disappeared from.

The municipalities here are a little weird, and when the Post Offices changed some people still reference based on the old boundaries. it might technically be Schofield but a Weston mailing address. We have stores in the same strip mall where some use Rothschild and some use Weston for their address.

upload_2018-12-27_15-35-45.png

Gosh I hope not. However, some other poor soul has been recovered. That's sad. Obviously. And on that note, here's an Article from October, 2017. I did not see this posted before. This young lady left a void in the world she inhabited. Too sad she has not been found. Or rescued, if need be. Or recovered, if the unthinkable.

Missing teen still remembered by loved ones after two years

[....]

Mackenzie's loved ones and people in the community, like Pastor Joe Carlson from Good News Church in Mosinee have held a number of fundraisers and events since her disappearance. They said it's to keep her story in the forefront and on the minds of others.

[....]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back