Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT but since you brought it up, Wiliamson County has a rich history of corruption. This was the county that wrongly prosecuted and imprisoned Michael Morton for 25 years and more recently wrongly convicted Gregg Kelley. The political ties are deep. Just today, this in the news: http://kxan.com/2018/01/05/deputies-investigating-after-noose-found-on-congressional-campaign-sign/

Yep they do. Gregg Kelley is actually a friend of my daughter’s. Williamson county is scary to put it nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just noticed something very interesting. Terry Miles has had 2 public FB profiles. The one where TB liked several posts seems to be gone. Can anyone else see it?

I just noticed something very interesting. Terry Miles has had 2 public FB profiles. The one where TB liked several posts seems to be gone. Can anyone else see it?
No, I can not. But I am sure that all that info is not all gone and the FBI has it all recorded.

I can't see any of them anymore, maybe his Mother was able to delete? Or LE perhaps?

Well, I had a post started and my computer acted up...but in short I suspect CPS is involved also because Tonya was likely in breach of orders in Texas. In short, whether married or not, if there's a child born outside marriage (or obviously if later divorced) there will be orders in Texas around conservatorship, custody and visitation schedule, provision of insurance, child support, other rights and responsibilities, etc.... There is standard boilerplate language in every one (and I don't know where Lili was born, but it appears Lulu was in Texas) around providing notice to the other conservator within 40 days of beginning cohabitation with anyone convicted of or presently accused of a crime that would require them to register as a sex offender. He was still a suspect in the rape of a 13-14 year old in Louisiana and I'm under the impression he was/is, in fact, charged and the case was ongoing? Can anyone verify this (I'm sure it's in previous posts, I've just got to scoot this morning).

I'll come back later and put in the exact language (again - ugh, computers!!).
Unless someone is convicted, they aren't on the sex offender registry, though, right?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mods, we need a new thread soon.

Not sure if this one has been posted
https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...mate-death-kidnaps-children-article-1.3739890
Man blames 'crazy Mexicans' for roommate's death, kidnaps her children

A Texas man accused of kidnapping his roommate's children is maintaining his decision to flee with the young girls.

According to court documents obtained by the Houston Chronicle, Terrance Allen Miles claims he took the two children and ran because he feared "crazy Mexicans" were coming for them.

Miles linked the unidentified "Mexicans" to the killing of the girls' mother, Tonya Ellen Bates, whom he shared a home with

The outlet reported that he appeared to be driving Bates' car and had been stocking up on sleeping bags, tarps and ropes.

Shortly after he was spotted at the store, Miles is believed to have sent a text to his mother from Bates' 14-year-old's phone.

"Mom I left with the kids and came home to something bad I think Tonyas boyfriend," it read, according to the Houston Chronicle.

"I cant talk now tonya was involved in some bad stuff I will talk to you later when im safe these guys are crazy Mexicans."

Tarps & ropes?? Only one thing comes to mind in this circumstance. smh.
I pray Texas throws the book at him and shows Louisiana how the law is supposed to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't see any of them anymore, maybe his Mother was able to delete? Or LE perhaps?

Ok, I didn’t think about LE deleting them. I really hope he doesn’t have someone else who is deleting things to try to protect him. One of his early ex’s commented on a news story that his family had members in a drug cartel, which is how he was able to escape so many charges. I brushed it off thinking it was rumor or suspicion. When the FB page disappeared it made me think...

Unless someone is convicted, they aren't on the sex offender registry, though, right?

Correct. And I’ll post exact language later but also says if charged with crime which if convicted would result in registration. If he was charged (though not yet convicted) of the Louisiana rape of juvenile I’d think it qualifies.

Ok, I didn’t think about LE deleting them. I really hope he doesn’t have someone else who is deleting things to try to protect him. One of his early ex’s commented on a news story that his family had members in a drug cartel, which is how he was able to escape so many charges. I brushed it off thinking it was rumor or suspicion. When the FB page disappeared it made me think...

If someone in his circle is deleting anything, they can do it until their fingers fall off. However, I would bet that LE can find it all..IMO MOO

http://www.wmur.com/article/abducte...ado-suspect-faces-kidnapping-charges/14768413

Wow, TM is choosing to have preliminary hearing in Texas. I’d assume Williamson county. This ain’t Louisiana.....instead of suicide by cop I guess it’s by the DOC.

Still, I suspect if he’s charged with murder....and doubt he won’t be....I think it will be federal charges as he took to girls to another state. FBI is all over this.

Correct. And I’ll post exact language later but also says if charged with crime which if convicted would result in registration. If he was charged (though not yet convicted) of the Louisiana rape of juvenile I’d think it qualifies.
This is sensible, although I've never heard of it.

1. Upon his capture. TAM was going to be questioned by Round Rock authorities the next morning. That meeting did not occur.
2. FBI assumed jurisdiction immediately and charged TAM with kidnapping.
3. The Special Agent in charge who filed the affidavit works out of San Antonio and is experienced with Crimes against Children, mainly sex trafficking and the production and distribution of child *advertiser censored* and sexual exploitation of children.
4. TAM made several calls using LG's phone while on the lam.
5. Someone deleted TAM's facebook page since TAM is in federal custody.
6. The State of Texas CPS has petitioned to revoke the parental rights of both father's. citing an existing dangerous environment

Question
1. Who did TAM call?
2. Was his contact communicating with him through the FB page using messenger?
3. Did that contact delete his FB profile to cover his tracks?

Conclusion: JMO
Could it be that TAM was going to sell LB or LG or BOTH and was calling his contact to arrange the meet in CO? Someone closely related?

Time for a new thread.

Continue the discussion on thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members