Found Alive TX - Courtney Roland, 29, Houston, 6 Jan 2018

What in the world? Can we please get more info about this sighting? Seen where and by whom? How was she seen, I mean what was she doing?

This is soooo wierd.

Where and how exactly were these items found? Discarded?

5:45 Sunday afternoon?

Was she seen with anyone else? Under what circumstances??

This is NOT good that her car and items have been found (I don't think...usually it's not a good sign, but maybe she abandoned her car and things? Mental breakdown or illness?

There is way too much conflicting info on this case. It makes it really hard to try and figure out what might have happened. I’m really bothered by the story of the man in the blue truck. If Im being followed home in the middle of the night, and I’m scared enough to let my friend/roommate know what’s going on and give a vehicle description, the last thing I’m going to do is pull into my driveway and exit my vehicle! If he blocks me in by pulling in behind me he’s going to have to break some glass to get to me and I’m going to be on the phone with 911, honking my horn, screaming, backing into his truck, and doing whatever else I can do to get the attention of a neighbor or my roommate. It also stated that when she exited her vehicle the man was scared off.....umm what?!?!?! This man is bold enough to follow you home, and block you in your driveway, but when you step out all alone he runs?!?! Something about that just doesn’t sit right with me! I hope this sinking feeling in my gut is completely wrong! I hope this gorgeous young lady is ok and returns home to her family very soon!

Whaaaaaatttttt omg....

Eta: What is the source??

A friend that’s with the family now . I’m asking him were all the items found in the car or scattered.. did not mention car keys ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time is of essence NOW if she is being held against her will and she was just seen a few hours ago. We need all the info released we can possibly get to be close and hot on the trail, if we need to be...all eyes and ears out, we at WS know the value of this, look at the AA the other day...

Where, where, where was this sighting?? What is meant?! How was she sighted? (Getting irritated now).

Where was her car found with her purse keys wallet and phone? This is teeerrrrible news if true. Best case scenario would be a volunteer disappearance.

We've seen so many times...car found, items....

Still confused about this alleged sighting at 5:45 pm today.

Where was her car found in relation to the last sighting of her?

He’s saying the sighting of HER was across the street from the mall and their certain it was her . Police are examining her cell phone . Which means they can’t track her either :(

He’s saying the sighting of HER was across the street from the mall and their certain it was her . Police are examining her cell phone . Which means they can’t track her either :(

Wth...

Makes no sense.

Alright then.

Eta: Did she abandon the stuff herself at that location at that accounts for both the sighting and her items being found?

"Brian Perroni
@Perroni247
·
53m

She was seen. We are positive. Her belongings were also found. On part two, I’m praying the former

Wiley Post
@WileyPostKHOU
·
46m

Replying to @Perroni247 and @CourtneyRivals

Brian - This is Wiley with KHOU. Where are you getting this info?

Brian Perroni
@Perroni247
·
41m

I am currently sitting with her family was with the police for several hours"

https://mobile.twitter.com/Perroni247/status/950273947458818048

There are many businesses and apartment high rises right in this area of "across the street" from the Galleria. Even the mall itself is attached to the Westin hotel. I say this because there is a good chance that there is video/camera footage of her in this area from more than one place. This is an "expensive" mall and shopping area, not just your average shopping mall that many cities have. I would think that cameras would be numerous around there. Jmo.

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

Current status puts us then, that IF the vehicle has indeed been found, then we can assume it's being processed right now, or asap (along with everything else found).

Wondering if she’s having a health issue and has been wondering around . Police have all her items and aren’t saying anything .

There are many businesses and apartment high rises right in this area of "across the street" from the Galleria. Even the mall itself is attached to the Westin hotel. I say this because there is a good chance that there is video/camera footage of her in this area from more than one place. This is an "expensive" mall and shopping area, not just your average shopping mall that many cities have. I would think that cameras would be numerous around there. Jmo.

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

Indeed, and traffic cams...

(Just had a Christina Morris flashback when I read your post, the big shops, but it was Dallas...)

I think it will come down to whether the items were in her car or outside it

Wondering if she’s having a health issue and has been wondering around . Police have all her items and aren’t saying anything .

Indeed. We have seen many mental breakdowns here on WS...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43
Back