Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is that in relation to all the key places in this case?

Four miles.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 5.18.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 5.18.25 PM.png
    288.6 KB · Views: 295
Four miles.

attachment.php

Oh my. Though the story states that the deceased had not been heard from since early December. On the news article on Facebook, the reporter made a comment that the body was found buried under concrete.

If the press release I just saw is real, it refers to the missing person as a "him." Adam Gilbertson?

That address is 10024 Eliot Circle, Federal Heights, CO. (or thereabouts. Google maps is not always precise)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 5.26.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 5.26.21 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 304
I’m sure it relates to one of the cases on WS. Definitely a male

The article also says "man," and my brain just glossed over it for some reason. So yes, "him" is correct. :silenced:

But what if this is NB's killer? He went home and committed suicide. Maybe?

MOO

Are there any locals on here (or anyone) that knows of an online local police call log or something like that? That shows times, dates, nature of call/report, and gives an approximate location. I am curious about any arrests or reports of a stolen car that may have occurred on Jan 3rd in very early morning hours (4/5am). The location would be a Super 8 motel, 12055 Melody Rd, Westminster. I couldn't find anything online for that area specifically.

<modsnip>

This particular address is about 5 blocks north of NB's address listed on the RO documents.

Can they be discussed here?

I'm not sure? I've been on WS for years and can't seem to mentally grasp and fully retain even the basic rules at times lol. No fault of admins~ alot is just so grey to me in my policy & procedure soaked brain. I'd imagine the audio clips may be able to be downloaded and saved? I've had co-workers share them with me, but the how's escape me. Sorry I can't provide more info and am of no help. I personally just don't have a paid membership to access archives- I spend so many hours TALKING on the radio and am otherwise responsible for monitoring so many other frequencies that it is literally the LAST thing I want to hear when the clock strikes "HOME" :)

What I find interesting about the PO papers is that her address is listed as Northglenn but reports stated she went missing from her apt. in Broomfield. I’ve seen talk on SM suggesting she had just moved to that apartment. Given she does not accuse SS of showing up at her residence anytime recently(it sounds like VA was the last time which was at least a year ago) and he doesn’t appear to have a car, how would he have known where she lived if she had moved within this short time frame?

I’d like to reiterate that thinking SS may not be guilty of Natalie’s murder does not mean anyone is condoning his actions or defending him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how populated the area is, but around here if ppl want to attend a "meeting" there are only 4-5 churches in a 50 mile radius and their meeting times are widely known. Just a thought? Not sure how actively she was participating if at all? rumors.

Wouldn't something like that be linked in city crime
reports?

ETA The city name could be listed and then everyone can sleuth that.

Yep! I was responding to something someone said about hearing specific radio traffic on a particular day in his? her?
local area in regards to a possible stolen car. If it could be narrowed down to a date and time frame that this supposed stolen car report/ BOLO went out the original broadcast could be located in the radio archives to verify that if it was in fact true. Saving the clip and sharing it here? Not sure if allowed. But from what I understand, even if the date/time was nailed down and shared- each person that wanted to listen may need a subscription to actually hear it if not.
Transmissions are usually searchable by the city name for the larger more urban areas. Where I live it's rural and often more complicated ie: our county 911 center primary dispatches on our county (name) sheriff's repeater frequency for (most) police business. It would listed under our county name. Our FIRE/EMS would be on a different frequency under county name as well. Whereas one of our neighboring counties has a city pd, state police county sheriff's dept, and even some FIRE traffic all sharing the same frequency. It's confusing and might be a useless wormhole anyway? Even if the radio transmission for said stolen car is located after extensive searching, there's DEF no guarantee there was a suspect's name known or provided and broadcast at that time. There may have only been a description of the vehicle, plate number, registered owners name and address and direction of travel if known.

Yep! I was responding to something someone said about hearing specific radio traffic on a particular day in his? her?
local area in regards to a possible stolen car. If it could be narrowed down to a date and time frame that this supposed stolen car report/ BOLO went out the original broadcast could be located in the radio archives to verify that if it was in fact true. Saving the clip and sharing it here? Not sure if allowed. But from what I understand, even if the date/time was nailed down and shared- each person that wanted to listen may need a subscription to actually hear it if not.
Transmissions are usually searchable by the city name for the larger more urban areas. Where I live it's rural and often more complicated ie: our county 911 center primary dispatches on our county (name) sheriff's repeater frequency for (most) police business. It would listed under our county name. Our FIRE/EMS would be on a different frequency under county name as well. Whereas one of our neighboring counties has a city pd, state police county sheriff's dept, and even some FIRE traffic all sharing the same frequency. It's confusing and might be a useless wormhole anyway? Even if the radio transmission for said stolen car is located after extensive searching, there's DEF no guarantee there was a suspect's name known or provided and broadcast at that time. There may have only been a description of the vehicle, plate number, registered owners name and address and direction of travel if known.

Some cases on WS have scanner threads that are specific to the case and anything posted or discussed on that thread can’t be discussed on the main thread. I think this case would be a good one to ask for a scanner thread to be started. What does everyone think, should I ask a mod to start one?

Are there any locals on here (or anyone) that knows of an online local police call log or something like that? That shows times, dates, nature of call/report, and gives an approximate location. I am curious about any arrests or reports of a stolen car that may have occurred on Jan 3rd in very early morning hours (4/5am). The location would be a Super 8 motel, 12055 Melody Rd, Westminster. I couldn't find anything online for that area specifically.

<modsnip>

I have a Broadcastify membership which allows me to access archives (within 90 days). Do you happen to know what county or police responded?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I&#8217;m not sure if there would be enough going on on the scanner for a different thread, but you are right. I remember participating in a scanner thread a few years ago. It gets confusing because you can&#8217;t bring info back to the main thread; although, this case is not much easier given all the gray areas with social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member