Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is NB's complaint against SS on December 15, 2017. This is a public record obtained from the court's website.

Moderators, if this is not permitted, let me know.

Attachments

• Bollinger CPO Complaint.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 156
I just posted that because I realized my original post about it was deleted in the beginning. I didn’t want anyone to think this was just an Aspergers issue or that I felt it was the only issue in play here

He's "just" a manipulator using the system.

Plus an evil stalker at the very least.

Here is NB's complaint against SS on December 15, 2017. This is a public record obtained from the court's website.

Thank you! You are a wealth of information!

That poor girl! I would have been terrified if he had been doing all that to me!

If the police have already looked at SS and dismissed him... does anyone know if she had a boyfriend or ex that could have done this? Someone had to have rage against her which implies a deeply personal relationship... I sincerely doubt it was a random stranger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can they be discussed here?
Lets hope so!! I'd love to hear what else you've uncovered!! There are so many other scary characters in her life, that we're not allowed to discuss, so it makes it difficult and we can only discuss the obvious which of course is SS.

She wrote "He sent me an email saying 'you have one week to talk to me before I take those threats seriously and have no choice except to retaliate.'"

What a sick individual he is.

If the police have already looked at SS and dismissed him... does anyone know if she had a boyfriend or ex that could have done this? Someone had to have rage against her which implies a deeply personal relationship... I sincerely doubt it was a random stranger

The police have not dismissed him.

Lets hope so!! I'd love to hear what else you've uncovered!! There are so many other scary characters in her life, that we're not allowed to discuss, so it makes it difficult and we can only discuss the obvious which of course is SS.

Is there one shred of evidence that any of those "scary individuals" were
threatening her, following her, beating her, at the time of her disappearance? All I see is a bunch of Facebook gossip out there which is not allowed here because 90% of the time it's wrong.

The speculation about her family or other theories I've seen out there is incredible nonsense, IMO, based on nothing but rumor and innuendo, mostly gleaned from SS's own statements and the rest just wild theories based on fertile imaginations and family member or friend's characters.

Yeah, it appears that Natalie had a rough start and life and has people in it who may not have the best characters. But on websleuths we don't get to make irresponsible, speculative accusations about people in her life because we think certain people are jerks.

There are so many forums for that. A few Facebook groups, for example, where people are able to make also sorts of baseless allegations and spread unfounded rumours. "I heard that..." "Well maybe so and so was out doing something bad with her and it went wrong and she got killed in retaliation.." etc.

So why does it have to be here?

Here are the exhibits that NB used at the protection order hearing on December 22. Again, this is a public document, downloaded from the court's website.

Attachments

• Bollinger Exhibits Pt 1.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 115
  • Bollinger Exhibits Pt 2.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 94
What I find interesting about the PO papers is that her address is listed as Northglenn but reports stated she went missing from her apt. in Broomfield. I’ve seen talk on SM suggesting she had just moved to that apartment. Given she does not accuse SS of showing up at her residence anytime recently(it sounds like VA was the last time which was at least a year ago) and he doesn’t appear to have a car, how would he have known where she lived if she had moved within this short time frame?

I’d like to reiterate that thinking SS may not be guilty of Natalie’s murder does not mean anyone is condoning his actions or defending him.

anyone with a subscription to "radio reference" scanner can go back and listen to old dispatches in the log by date fyi--

Wouldn't something like that be linked in city crime
reports?

ETA The city name could be listed and then everyone can sleuth that.

The speculation about her family or other theories I've seen out there is incredible nonsense, IMO, based on nothing but rumor and innuendo, mostly gleaned from SS's own statements and the rest just wild theories based on fertile imaginations and family member or friend's characters.

SBM, BBM

We've seen SS use a fake fb account, "Michelle Brannoch;" who's to say he's not creating multiple fb accounts under different names to feign sympathy or to publish outlandish theories?

Here are the exhibits that NB used at the protection order hearing on December 22. Again, this is a public document, downloaded from the court's website.

Yikes some of these messages are very alarming

What I find interesting about the PO papers is that her address is listed as Northglenn but reports stated she went missing from her apt. in Broomfield. I’ve seen talk on SM suggesting she had just moved to that apartment. Given she does not accuse SS of showing up at her residence anytime recently(it sounds like VA was the last time which was at least a year ago) and he doesn’t appear to have a car, how would he have known where she lived if she had moved within this short time frame?

I’d like to reiterate that thinking SS may not be guilty of Natalie’s murder does not mean anyone is condoning his actions or defending him.

I don't think you need to reiterate that since no one has stated that feeling he may not be guilty equates to condoning his actions or defending him.

Downplaying his serious stalking does that. As does infering she exaggerated or claiming he's too protective or sweet to harm anyone.

As to how he would know where she lived, he could simply ask someone. Or use the internet. But why would he have to know that? He likely knew where she went to school or hung out. Do we have evidence that she was snatched from her home?

Can they be discussed here?

I think any crimes occurring in the area can be discussed that may be similar. For example, we've often discussed multiple murders or disappearances in an area in connection with cases and sometimes they've proven linked. One case that comes to mind is a case in Orange County involving missing and dead prostitutes. Turns out it was all a couple of serial killers.

City crime reports are definitely fair game.

All sorts of theories can be discussed of course as long as there is something linking those theories. Maps, MSM reports, crime logs, victim statements, public witness statements, etc.

Are there any RSO's near where she lived or worked? Any other odd disappearances? Other murders? Or crimes?

Thank you.

I don't think you need to reiterate that since no one has stated that feeling he may not be guilty equates to condoning his actions or defending him.

Downplaying his serious stalking does that. As does infering she exaggerated or claiming he's too protective or sweet to harm anyone.

As to how he would know where she lived, he could simply ask someone. Or use the internet. But why would he have to know that? He likely knew where she went to school or hung out. Do we have evidence that she was snatched from her home?

The initial reports stated she went missing from her apartment in Broomfield.

I’d be surprised if her address was available on the internet within a week or two of moving. It’s possible he got it from someone though I’d imagine anyone that knew her brand new address would’ve known he was stalking her and been smart enough not to share that.

I haven't heard of any evidence that she was abducted from her apartment (or home). It seems more likely that she met someone somewhere.

I don't think we have enough to know whether police think she was killed where her body was found, or elsewhere and her body dumped. It does appear that, if her body was dumped, that it was done in haste, because there was no apparent attempt to conceal the body.

My left asscheek is off the fence.

Jefferson Co inmates for January 3rd E703E571-081A-4CAD-94A9-64544D892E53.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members