Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSM article I came across today that I didn't see posted: https://www.denverpost.com/2018/01/09/natalie-bollinger-person-of-interest-arested/

A man described by Broomfield Police in a Boulder arrest report as a “person of interest” in the death of Natalie Bollinger was arrested Friday on charges unrelated to her death.

Bollinger’s body was found Dec. 29 in Adams County. She had been reported missing days before the discovery. No suspects have been publicly identified, and charges have yet to be filed in the case.

He shouldn't be on the street right now whether he did it or not. Jail or a mental health facility seems most fitting. He is now claiming that he is at risk of being hunted tonight by a hobo killer.

He shouldn't be on the street right now whether he did it or not. Jail or a mental health facility seems most fitting. He is now claiming that he is at risk of being hunted tonight by a hobo killer.

I saw that... and agreed. If he didn’t do it, he’s a great scapegoat for someone that did.

Goodness gracious. Between SS’s rants and some other rants that I have seen on Facebook today by people close to Natalie...just wow. Poor Natalie and poor Alycia. I worry for the surviving twin. She will have to cut ties with her entire family and move far far away to even have a hope of getting through this.

A police officer hobo killer I think ��

I never dismissed anything. I do, however, question an article that has incorrect information. I think it is pretty clear that regardless of what I say on this thread, that you will disagree with my POV. Let’s agree to disagree and move on.

Nope. I don't agree or disagree with an idea because of who posts it. I agree or disagree with a post based on context or content.

This is a discussion forum. It is a place for people to debate (civilly) and discuss theories and ideas and issues. That's all I do. It's not personal.

A POI can be anyone LE believes may have information about a case. It’d be crazy if he wasn’t a POI given their history. But don’t you think SS would be a suspect if they really believed he did it? I’d also like to note that while SS may be intelligent, his executive functioning skills appear to be terrible. He would need those to even begin to cover up a crime like this. I personally feel that if his whereabouts from 1pm to the time LE spoke with him on the day NB went missing was still not verified, LE would find a way to charge him with SOMETHING to keep him in custody. If they had any evidence he violated the PO, they would’ve charged him for that already. Yet the only charges he has stem from a wellness check - which numerous people claimed to have requested due to his FB posts.

I get seeing him as a suspect, but without knowing NB’s COD, cell phone info, where her BF was, and tons of other info about other potential suspects then I don’t see how anyone can be sure of who committed this crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what a POI is. Someone who many have info about a case.
But I'm pretty certain he is a suspect as well. Nowadays LE often doesn't divulge that publicly.

I'm not sure who committed this crime. Again, I rarely am in any case because there are always exceptions to any rule. However, I am certain that he's a logical number one suspect.

As to being able to cover up this crime, her body was found pretty quickly. I'd be more impressed if she was disposed of never to be found. The crime was covered up at all. Her body was found and we all know es homicide. But if you mean he'd have to be more competent to keep from confessing or incriminating himself, less functioning guys than he have been able to keep from confessing or incriminating themselves.

And I actually think he's a lot more functional than he may seem. Kind of crazy like a fox.

I wonder if anyone in her family owed any debts to less than reputable places

I really don't know if this type of post is acceptable here or not, but NB indicated that a close male family member was way too 'friendly' with her (and her sister?). Any chance her NA steps triggered this one to eliminate the problem?

She was also evidently involved romantically with 1 or more guys who physically abused her. Where does all that lead? And why aren't people talking about this? Guys like this generally dislike it when their 'property' escapes or is being protected by another.

A kidnapping and car theft in her general vicinity was reported around the time of her disappearance. Why isn't this being discussed? And an arrest related to that car theft has been documented. Same question.

If this is out of line here then please delete and I'll not post similar here again.

This article seems much more legitimate with information being correct. It discussed the affidavit as well and gives the most details I have seen

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_31580473/shawn-schwartz-natalie-bollinger

They arrested him on arguably BS charges: "Resisting arrest, assault on a peace officer." What grounds did they have to arrest him? Not following the directions of staff at a mental hospital and trying to leave are now crimes? He went there voluntarily, shouldn't he be able to leave voluntarily?

But don't think I'm defending SS: he would be my #1 suspect, it just makes sense. And I have relatives who live within a couple of blocks from Boulder Mental Health Clinic, so it scares me to death.

They arrested him on arguably BS charges: "Resisting arrest, assault on a peace officer." What grounds did they have to arrest him? Not following the directions of staff at a mental hospital and trying to leave are now crimes? He went there voluntarily, shouldn't he be able to leave voluntarily?

But don't think I'm defending SS: he would be my #1 suspect, it just makes sense. And I have relatives who live within a couple of blocks from Boulder Mental Health Clinic, so it scares me to death.

It says he tried to kick and bite the police. Who knows though.

He was my first suspect as well. It was pretty obvious given his posts. But, for me, he is no longer the one that I feel did this

If I had to guess? This was a drug deal that went wrong. Maybe she was picked up at her house by someone she knew. They met up with others where her body was found. Something happened and she was shot/other obvious COD. Police knew who she was meeting because she told the person she last talked to. They picked them up on other charges and are still in custody, soon to be charged with the crime. MOO

I'm just starting to follow this story. I thought I heard that NB went missing the night before a protection order hearing against SS?? If so, it was very convenient for SS.

Probably disturbing the peace because he was screaming and yelling. I'm sure they were happy for any reason to arrest him and he gave it them. He is unhinged in general.

The other article had more info on why an assault charge was included - he took two officers down to the ground.

I really don't know if this type of post is acceptable here or not, but NB indicated that a close male family member was way too 'friendly' with her (and her sister?). Any chance her NA steps triggered this one to eliminate the problem?

She was also evidently involved romantically with 1 or more guys who physically abused her. Where does all that lead? And why aren't people talking about this? Guys like this generally dislike it when their 'property' escapes or is being protected by another.

A kidnapping and car theft in her general vicinity was reported around the time of her disappearance. Why isn't this being discussed? And an arrest related to that car theft has been documented. Same question.

If this is out of line here then please delete and I'll not post similar here again.

We can discuss things she posted and we can discuss things that can be linked to media reports.

I know there are statements by SS stating she was being physically abused by two guys. And Facebook gossip. But is there anything credible to indicate she was trying to leave some guy at the time of her disappearance or actively being battered at that time? And I hardly think any guy would consider a stalker who she obtained a restraining order against as "protecting" his property.

Could you link to the kidnapping and car theft and arrest? We could discuss that for sure.

I'm just starting to follow this story. I thought I heard that NB went missing the night before a protection order hearing against SS?? If so, it was very convenient for SS.

Yes but I'm not so sure about that. It seems she may have already obtained the permanent RO against him days before her disappearance but days after he was due in court on possible criminal charges for harassment and stalking. I'm not sure. It's hard to tell from her posts.

Here are the criminal cases against SS filed in Colorado---

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 8.27.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 8.27.03 PM.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 283
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 8.25.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 8.25.54 PM.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 264
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 8.26.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 8.26.39 PM.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 265
Here is the listing for the protection order case filed by NB against SS---

attachment.php

Notice the case was filed on 12/15/17. She would have filed it on that date and been granted a temporary ex parte protection order, and a hearing would have been set within fourteen days to determine whether the temporary protection order should be made permanent. The hearing on the day after she was killed was for the permanent protection order, I'm almost certain. ​EDITED TO CORRECT: The permanent protection order was granted on December 22.

Note that there are no other criminal cases filed against SS for harassment. It was all civil at that point.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 8.30.25 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 8.30.25 PM.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 278
Here is the case detail from the protection order case from the Colorado Courts website.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 8.49.52 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 8.49.52 PM.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 601
I can upload the public documents if that is permitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth