Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought no bail was only granted in special circumstance cases. If this is the case, it makes me think the evidence must be pretty compelling for no bail to be set, IMO.

They could consider him a flight risk = no bail

I think most logical and reasonable people already know a person cant murder someone just because they may have said something they didn't like or tried to kiss them.

SW knew without a doubt Blaze was a gay man. He was not forced to pick him up. All he had to do is say no and he wasn't interested and that would have been that. He had a choice and he made that choice.

Imo, the reason he did he had premeditated a plan to murder Blaze all along. That is why he went, and that is why he had a lethal knife in his possession at the time that he used to stab Blaze over 20 times. He had probably fantasized about murdering Blaze for a long time.

I want to know how the contacts were made and when it started and by whom. Did he catfish Blaze into believing he was meeting someone else and SW had the knife when he picked Blaze up and forced him into his vehicle by using a threatening deadly weapon?

SW knew Blaze would be no match for him with him being such a small non-violent passive person. I think SW targeted Blaze for the purpose of killing him all along. He chose Blaze because he saw him as gentle and non-threatening.

I believe before its all over this will become a hate crime and a premeditated one at that. IMO

IMO

Wait, wait, wait! How do we do that? We do not even know how the contacts were made. SW may not have even known BB that well .

Premeditative murder by stabbing 22 times, seems a little bloody for a Plan, don't you think?

.....and I believe I am a reasonable person, how can one say a person CAN'T murder someone because "they said something they did not like or were kissed" Stated pretty simplistically don't you think?.. People kill for a lot less.

This was not just saying something about the other person, this was spreading a rumor that could have serious ramifications for someone .. Kissing someone who never expected it--well a lot of women would take offense at that, they might even call it sexual harassment when attempted by the opposite sex, let alone the same sex.

Apparently they had limited exposure to each other. All of a sudden you have a premeditative hate crime that SW had planned for how Long--and decided the time was right the night before BB was to go back to Penn?

You may be absolutely right in your statements, but IMO it seems a little early for any of us to tell others" they CAN'T "murder someone unless you are totally "illogical and unreasonable".....................Just Sayin! MOO.

RUK

Ugh... I hope the national media will behave... but I doubt it. They are going to twist this thing every way from Sunday. I'm almost afraid to watch.
Twist it how?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Here's the text of the tweet (and screen shot) to go with the link. From @wilgoren, managing editor at FOXLA. The SW photo is snapped from the court feed.

#BREAKING accused killer of Blaze Bernstein appears before a judge... arraignment postponed... ordered held without bail @FOXLA

cache.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 4.36.47 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 4.36.47 PM.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 67
I’m thinking either that or they consider him a flight risk. I’m wondering why there was not a plea?

I am just getting on and havent kept up with what happened this afternoon. But if they did not take a plea today, they maybe just treated this as an initial appearance and not a true arraignment. It could be that the DA knows he will be amending the information/indictment and adding or changing charges.

Could no bail be because the arraignment was cancelled?

Pete Wilgoren
@WILGOREN
#BREAKING accused killer of Blaze Bernstein appears before a judge... arraignment postponed... ordered held without bail @FOXLA

That’s what I was thinking. Postponed until feb 2nd?

Also, I’m dying to know whether he had representation at the hearing today.

Here's the text of the tweet (and screen shot) to go with the link. From @wilgoren, managing editor at FOXLA. The SW photo is snapped from the court feed.

cache.php

Sorry. I’m on mobile and when I paste the link it shows both the photo and the text in the post. Maybe everyone doesn’t see it that way?

That’s what I was thinking. Postponed until feb 2nd?

Also, I’m dying to know whether he had representation at the hearing today.

I’m hearing he did. But not sure if it was PD or private.. rumors are saying PD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am completely disgusted over the OC Register. They failed on my first time readership with them. I expected much better and I have seen more accurate info elsewhere.

Can the arraignment be viewed online?
It's important to note that the Register has NOT reported anything inaccurate about this case. While the facts they share from the affidavit may upset some, that doesn't make them not true.

Wait, wait, wait! How do we do that? We do not even know how the contacts were made. SW may not have even known BB that well .

Premeditative murder by stabbing 22 times, seems a little bloody for a Plan, don't you think?

.....and I believe I am a reasonable person, how can one say a person CAN'T murder someone because "they said something they did not like or were kissed" Stated pretty simplistically don't you think?.. People kill for a lot less.

This was not just saying something about the other person, this was spreading a rumor that could have serious ramifications for someone .. Kissing someone who never expected it--well a lot of women would take offense at that, they might even call it sexual harassment when attempted by the opposite sex, let alone the same sex.

Apparently they had limited exposure to each other. All of a sudden you have a premeditative hate crime that SW had planned for how Long--and decided the time was right the night before BB was to go back to Penn?

You may be absolutely right in your statements, but IMO it seems a little early for any of us to tell others" they CAN'T "murder someone unless you are totally "illogical and unreasonable".....................Just Sayin! MOO.

RUK

Are you saying that in your opinion a reasonable person would murder someone over an unwanted kiss???

Also, yes, a woman might call it sexual harassment, but a reasonable woman would probably not stab a man 22 times over it either.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

RUK

I am reading that charges are for first degree murder. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but It looks like the DA sees a case for premeditation. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member