Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost a full 24 hours of silence from SS...

There could be several reasons for whomever wrote the obit to leave her dad out, but it seems like most people will see that as a sign that her dad could be the perp. Or that whoever wrote the obit thinks her dad is the perp at least.
I thought I read that there were different go fund me pages for different services. One in Colorado (dad) one in Virginia (mom). Maybe mom wasn’t mentioned in Colorado one. Still a cluster!

Not sure if I already mentioned this but didn’t NB’s father post on FB or something saying his daughter was dead before a body was found, much less ID’ed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if I already mentioned this but didn’t NB’s father post on FB or something saying his daughter was dead before a body was found, much less ID’ed?

Well, no. It was announced that a body was found. LE did not ID the body publicly for several days. The day that MSM said a body had been found, her dad posted a comment on the news station’s Facebook page saying that he hd just left the sheriff and his daughter had been murdered. I do believe that LE knew very quickly that the body was Natalie’s because of her tattoos (as mentioned in the presser), so I believe they had her identified without needing family input or ID.

How is this still unsolved? It seems to be very quiet. I really thought this would be wrapped up pretty quickly.

How long does it typically take for DNA evidence to be processed and returned to the local LE?

Looks like SS feels that his testimony will be necessary at Natalie’s trial and that is the only reason he is not pursuing suicide. Interesting. I can’t decide on a theory in this case.

SS has posted many vids in the past day or so. The one with 2 mens names describes the twins being 13/14 and hanging out in the parks with the homeless crowd. Drug use was mentioned. Just a sad upbringing if it is true. Just babies.

How long does it typically take for DNA evidence to be processed and returned to the local LE?

I think it really depends. Like in Blaze Bernstein’s case they fast-tracked it and I think the return is much faster. Depending on the backup, the type of DNA etc (I think) it can take months. But that’s MOO

SS hasn't been read his Miranda Rights: "Anything you say..."
Keep talking is their game at this point.

SS posted alot of interesting screen shots between he and Natalie. Some key points from their convos:

-Natalie was using heroin/opiates in the past.
-Natalie was given pain pills after surgery in late 2016
-Natalie was attending NA meetings while in Virginia
-Natalie seemed to care alot about SS. She leaned on him. He did the same to her
-Natalie encouraged SS to come to Virginia
-Natalie said she felt suicidal back in 2016
-Natalie says her dad used to beat her sister and do drugs with them. He had them run drugs for him
-Natalie’s dad was shooting meth
-People were out to kill Natalie’s uncle, assuming over drugs
-Natalie mentions fighting with a boyfriend. Later, she mentions that her ex boyfriend was threatening to shoot himself in the head

SS was extremely normal in all of these messages. Nothing like his Facebook posts. I am confused by the 180 change.

SS posted alot of interesting screen shots between he and Natalie. Some key points from their convos:

-Natalie was using heroin/opiates in the past.
-Natalie was given pain pills after surgery in late 2016
-Natalie was attending NA meetings while in Virginia
-Natalie seemed to care alot about SS. She leaned on him. He did the same to her
-Natalie encouraged SS to come to Virginia
-Natalie said she felt suicidal back in 2016
-Natalie says her dad used to beat her sister and do drugs with them. He had them run drugs for him
-Natalie’s dad was shooting meth
-People were out to kill Natalie’s uncle, assuming over drugs
-Natalie mentions fighting with a boyfriend. Later, she mentions that her ex boyfriend was threatening to shoot himself in the head

SS was extremely normal in all of these messages. Nothing like his Facebook posts. I am confused by the 180 change.

I am so confused about the nature of their relationship!

Exactly what I was thinking when I read the conversations. He seemed completely normal. Makes me think whatever drugs they have him on for his many self-reported conditions makes him that way. IDK. He was kinda witty a few times even. Natalie did seem to encourage the conversations from what he showed. She had to say "I love you" a dozen times.

Whoever Michael is seems to think it’s JM.

Whoever Michael is seems to think it’s JM.

He was posting in groups. We think a troll. Couldn’t back up any claims. The screen shot SS posted was pulled from the groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member