OR - Sara Zghoul, 28, murdered, dismembered, Aloha, 25 January 2018 *Arrest*

Just read about this yesterday. Sounds like the subject tried to kill himself, and then regretted it and called out for help.

I wonder why he hasn’t been identified still...and whether he is the best friend she referenced being in love with back in November on her FB. Poor girl...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5320497/amp/Remains-mother-stuffed-BMW-Oregon.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a friend of Sara’s and this is devastating.

Her killer hasn’t been identified because he hasn’t been booked as he’s still in the hospital from his suicide attempt. They expect him to be released today and they’ll announce his name.

I know it isn’t her boyfriend/best friend. He’s in jail until April.

I’m a friend of Sara’s and this is devastating.

Her killer hasn’t been identified because he hasn’t been booked as he’s still in the hospital from his suicide attempt. They expect him to be released today and they’ll announce his name.

I know it isn’t her boyfriend/best friend. He’s in jail until April.

I’m sorry about your friend...she was so beautiful and I’ve never met her but can see how loved she was from her SM. She also seemed to have a wonderful sense of humor.
I hope and pray justice is served for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have they said where the murder took place? I’m right here not but a few miles away and have not read where.

"A man accused of dismembering and decapitating a young Oregon model has pleaded not guilty"

"Johnston was on suicide watch after trying to cut his throat and slit his wrists before cops arrested him"

Link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back