GUILTY Canada - Tess Richey, 22, Toronto, 25 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

His mother is being harassed on Facebook right now, so maybe a good idea to leave her FB out of it...

The woman who said she saw him too and that he was trying to get her to go to El Convento Rico... has tweeted again saying that she saw him. I've asked her if this means that it was indeed the same man.

What do we think of the 2nd degree murder charge? It's speaks to that it was not premeditated, but it was decided in the moment. Still intentional and with malice aforethought. Seems accurate, and TPS stated it was a crime of opportunity, they had met that night, and he was not know to Tess.

Lives in the west end. Contract worker but not home renovation. Does exterior work (omg another landscaper???? speculation)

Jesus!!! I hope this isn't the 'young man' that Bruce McArthur was believed to have been seen with at some point in the past on a landscaping job he was doing... :notgood:

(just speculating!)

Talking to my brother because the building Schlatter's pictured in is the Centre for Film and Theatre at York U, where I worked for a year (in the same building). I was actually working the day that picture was taken, one floor up. My brother is a student in the arts faculty there. He says he's seen Schlatter before. He is asking all friends now what they know.

What do we think of the 2nd degree murder charge? It's speaks to that it was not premeditated, but it was decided in the moment. Still intentional and with malice aforethought. Seems accurate, and TPS stated it was a crime of opportunity, they had met that night, and he was not know to Tess.

Without a motive, it may just be the charge they feel they can best defend in court. But the detective did say he felt the charge was accurate.

Talking to my brother because the building Schlatter's pictured in is the Centre for Film and Theatre at York U, where I worked for a year (in the same building). I was actually working the day that picture was taken, one floor up. My brother is a student in the arts faculty there. He says he's seen Schlatter before. He is asking all friends now what they know.

My brother has 8 mutual friends with N.O. whose pic of Shlatter was shared above.

And I thought the McArthur case felt close to home. I probably walked by this piece of work a thousand times while at York.

So west end York boy is in the Gay Village. Then he kills Tess? Why?

Deleted by me...

I see while I was snooping the mystery has been solved re: the incident a few months before he allegedly murdered Tess.

Did this guy want to read about the killing in the news? Looks like the family has been in the news a few times. Not gonna post any names or articles.

In this video Kalen speaks with an accent or is it a speech impediment?

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk
Sounds like an accent and maybe a slight freezing of the mouth. Late party?
complete speculation, imo.

That Noah person who posted the pic of Kalen appears to be trans too (judging by facebook). Kalen definitely seems to have some familarity with that community.

People must know his brother who attended York, if not him.

Please don't post any names or link to family. We can't sleuth the family.

It would be nice if some locals who knew them would join WS and fill in some blanks.

Did Kalen go by another name at one time? Find it hard to believe that absolutely everything is wiped online.

JMO

WG

I'm wondering what evidence they had that led to the arrest

People must know his brother who attended York, if not him.

Please don't post any names or link to family. We can't sleuth the family.

It would be nice if some locals who knew them would join WS and fill in some blanks.

Did Kalen go by another name at one time? Find it hard to believe that absolutely everything is wiped online.

JMO

WG

My brother has a lot of mutual friends with his friend so I will update if I find out more. So far it seems likely he went to York. Friend of Tess' said he clearly has scrubbed his online presence remarkably well

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back