Found Deceased FL - Kristina French, 53, Neptune Beach, 21 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different last name than his son? Kind of weird...

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I was confused of the relation at first as well. I am guessing that Eric Mott's mother Kristina French, must have been either the grandfather's first wife or simply the mother of his child. The obituary repeatedly mentioned loving things between him and his surviving wife. Could be Kristina's maiden name or a different spouse's name of Mott. Hm...

I was confused of the relation at first as well. I am guessing that Eric Mott's mother Kristina French, must have been either the grandfather's first wife or simply the mother of his child. The obituary repeatedly mentioned loving things between him and his surviving wife. Could be Kristina's maiden name or a different spouse's name of Mott. Hm...

Kristina's maiden name was Mott.
She graduated from my high school just a few years before me.
I've seen mention of her on many Facebook pages from my area.
She sure was loved.

Looks like it.
9478c0443eee77ff7e4e67236d1bed5c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It looks like a new section of brick in the backyard patio. How strange it would be to live there and then find out what happened. Such a sad, sad loss of a beautiful life.

It looks like a new section of brick in the backyard patio. How strange it would be to live there and then find out what happened. Such a sad, sad loss of a beautiful life.
It appears they are renting it out, not selling. Hopefully he won't have a hard time doing that.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

It appears they are renting it out, not selling. Hopefully he won't have a hard time doing that.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Eek. I know some (maybe most?) people wouldn't be bothered by a murder having occurred there, but I couldn't live there. Bad juju in that house for sure.

I think they have to disclose the details to buyers. I am not sure about a rental?

:bump: for today's hearing:

Thursday, January 25th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 9am ET) – FL – Kristina June French (53) (Nov. 21, 2017) – Logan Tyler Mott (15) – charged as an adult of 2nd degree murder (of his grandmother) & grand theft auto; no bond.

Thanks for that update JaxBeach! Much appreciated! :wave:

I checked the clerk of the courts today and there are many documents available concerning this case. Latest is request for Logan to provide a palm print to compare to ones found in the car he stole and to compare to the "voluminous items of evidence" found at the scene. I'm not sure I can post the docs, but you can go to the core.duvalclerk.com and view several. The estate documents filed by the victim's son also mention the victim owned a business. www.shiningstarsaba.com. She worked with troubled children or at least starting a business to do just that.

So no charges for anyone who enabled him access to the firearms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member