IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
For clarification's sake- Yes the sitting pic may show a carpenter's rule. IDK of course. Are they always metal? Wouldn't rip cloth of ones pants?

I was referring to the BG pic when I mentioned the UrbanCarry. Saw an ad for same recently. Was paying bills w/ tv on, distracted, didn't hit SkipAd so ad went on and on, and caught my interest, eventually. O/T Recently went to sell my SigSauer but on reconsidering came back home with it. Locked up of course!

Carpenter square rule imo.

Do you have a picture of what you mean? Maybe I am visualizing something else. Like a pouch that holds a ruler? Only problem is I see it in jailhouse pictures and they certainly wouldn't let him carry it then.

Hi Everyone, I periodically scan this thread and today I noticed the mugshots and wondered: does anyone else
see signs of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome in the facial features? I see low hung ears, small upturned nose, very thin upper lip. FASD also often have Low Impulse Control.
Also someone mentioned a urine bag on his leg in some photos, well a little checking tells us daytime and night time
incontinence is prevalent in about 20% of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome people. See link.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28381366

I find this very intriguing. Great observation. I wonder does FASD include minor urinary problems or enough to wear a bag?

Somebody knows who this killer is. Do the right thing! I implore you, SPEAK UP! So much of this world is wrong, yet whoever you are, you have the chance to set a little bit of it right. Make that decision to do the right thing and go to LE. PLEASE!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I really don't have any thoughts or expectations that LE will drop some pearl of knowledge on the public for the murders. A few weeks ago Orlando PD had a press conference on the Jennifer Kesse disappearance. A whole lot of talk and a whole lot of nothing of substance. Same detective on the case, same plea for help from the public. BUT it keeps the case alive. Abigail and Liberty's killer would like to see the publicity fade and if all this press conference does is keep the story alive it does good.

I didn't believe in the beginning that the murders in Iowa of the 2 girls there had any connection here. Now I'm not so sure. This predator may not be a resident of the Delphi area. He may have had a grandparent, an aunt and uncle or other relative who lived here and visited on occasion for example. It might be that loose of a connection to Delphi. I've read the numbers - 24K to 26K in tips and I believe one LE stated they 11K in leads. Those numbers in and of themselves create a haystack that can bury a needle.

Good points.

Thanks for the response. I dont see it being a carpenters square. Maybe if it was in a pouch, but homeless and seemingly without a job it seems weird he'd always have a carpenters square with him. A urinary bag makes more sense.

You would never see a carpenter carrying a square in his front pocket, it’s not very practical, if it’s even possible, unless he’s building miniature doll houses. I could see putting in the back pocket in a pinch, but never in the front. IMO

Somebody knows who this killer is. Do the right thing! I implore you, SPEAK UP! So much of this world is wrong, yet whoever you are, you have the chance to set a little bit of it right. Make that decision to do the right thing and go to LE. PLEASE!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This should be on top of every single page here. Thank you!

-Nin

Two things that the new article states that I had never heard before. #1 The girls were taking pics and posting them on FB. #2 That BG is wearing a brown hoody underneath the blue jacket.

Two things that the new article states that I had never heard before. #1 The girls were taking pics and posting them on FB. #2 That BG is wearing a brown hoody underneath the blue jacket.

I wonder if the part about the girls posting to FB is an error. I say this because they don't mention SnapChat in the article. Or it could be they were posting to FB as well as SnapChat? (I am developing a mistrust of MSM, there's just too much sloppy journalism, especially in the details. IMHO.)

Interesting about the brown hoodie being identified. In the sketch he certainly appears to be wearing a hoodie. I wonder if whomever saw BG saw him without the blue jacket?

Hey Everyone,

We are looking for sleuths who are "rock stars" meaning they know how to sleuth like nobody's business.

If you feel you are an excellant sleuth do not be shy. This is for a possible TV show.

I need your name and a picture ASAP. Please mail to websleuthstv@gmail.com ASAP.

All information will be kept strictly confidential.

Thanks,
Tricia

" The two eighth-graders posted several photos of themselves on Facebook, while crossing the scenic Monon High Bridge the afternoon they disappeared. Their bodies were found about 24 hours later along Deer Creek, a half mile east of the the bridge."

I haven't seen ISP being overly dramatic yet. In fact, quite the opposite. So, the fact that this anniversary press conference at the bridge seems rather dramatic, at least to me, gives me hope that they have something of significance to share with the public.
And I can't help but thinking "back to the scene of the crime." Sometimes offenders like to go back to the scene of their crime. I'll bet eyes are on those in the crowd and those in the midst observing. I wonder if KN might show up since her husband has put her in the spotlight. It's kind of a long way for her to go, if she's still in CO but one never knows.

There will be plenty of undercover LE out there for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recall KN stating that DN threw out some of his clothes because they had holes in some of the items (in CO)...I think I heard this on an MS youtube. I am going back to see if I can figure out if this is what she said.

I totally agree with this. Also, remember how KN stated DN was taking her phone and keys from her while they were camping? I think he was monitoring her SM along with preventing her from seeing any news, etc. from IN.

holy smokes, I didn't think of this...yes.. he lost all reason. MOO

MOO, I wish LE would come out and announce that no one in the family is involved in this crime. It may be they have said something here and there but I haven't heard it. If they would announce that no one who was there that day and night, participating in the search, had anything to do with this it may produce some tips. I say this because many people believe that family is involved when a crime like this happens. If people in the community were convinced there was no family involvement they may be forced to consider some lingering doubt about someone else and report their suspicions. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01