FL - 17 killed in Stoneman Douglas H.S. shooting, Parkland, 14 Feb 2018 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He shot all these people on Valentines Day.

[FONT=&quot]Florida School Shooter Identified as Nicolas de Jesus Cruz, a Former Student at The School - Miami Herald[/FONT]

Ugh, this is becoming a trend. I just read an ebook on school shootings on Amazon, so many kids have lost their lives. My thoughts go out to the entire school. We need to find a way to reverse this trend.

ch 7 is now saying biggest shooting in Broward County kinda scary

parkland-florida-school-shooting-03-ap-jc-180214_4x3_992.jpg

From a student phone

DWBY6g6W4AEdrNc.jpg

abc page accidently closed window

"Runcie said the shooter may be a former student, and that he worked alone.

'Yes, it is potentially some former student,' Runcie said. 'That individual, we believe, is in custody at the moment.'

A student, who was not identified, but claims to know Cruz told WSVN he was obsessed with guns and showed him pictures of them on his phone.

'He's been a troubled kid and he's always had a certain amount of issues going on. He shot guns because he felt it gave him, I guess, an exhilarating feeling.'

He added that Cruz made him nervous.

'I stayed clear of him most of the time. My time in alternate school, I did not want to be with him at all because I didn't want to cause any conflict with him because of the impression he gave off.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5392559/Multiple-victims-Florida-school-shooting.html

Shooter was inside and outside the school at various times thru-out the day

[FONT=&amp]
More

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

This was second fire drill today

ch 7
[/FONT]

People are asking the 'why's. My opinion.... because kids today have no respect, no morals, no ethics and are NOT held accountable for anything. We have babied them to the point they do what they want, when they want, how they want with no consequences...... til it escalates to this.

Shooter was inside and outside the school at various times thru-out the day

Wonder if that is how they got so much info on him so quick -- like some people noticed him and knew he did not go there any longer and was in alternate placement ??

Lie officials at the school knew he was really troubled and may be dangerous

student texted

today was purge day

missed first part of it not sure if it was shooter or another student

msnbc

People are asking the 'why's. My opinion.... because kids today have no respect, no morals, no ethics and are NOT held accountable for anything. We have babied them to the point they do what they want, when they want, how they want with no consequences...... til it escalates to this.

No, it is because people don't actually pay attention to children. Schools expect kids to "fall in line" with no questioning. Any child who shows any type of independent thinking is branded a "problem" or "bad." Parents don't listen to their kids and support them, spending too much time in their phones or computers or work to pay attention to changes in their behavior and/or accepting what teachers/administrators say about their kids because they are "the adult."

And then there is how easy it is to get guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition. The lack of accessible mental healthcare and the stigma attached to it. People who only want to send "thoughts and prayers" and then go on with their lives without looking for meaningful solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519