NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #6 *Parents chgd w/Murder*

The ME's Report:

http://www.salisburypost.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Autopsy.pdf

Nearly complete skeletal remains
A. Fractures in various stages of healing
1. Antemortem fractures - nasal bones, right maxillary lateral incisor, left mandible, bilateral
scapulae, six fractures of left ribs #7, 9, 10, & 11, nine fractures of ribs #9, 10, & 11, fracture
between 4th & 5th sacral segments, right humerus, right proximal phalanx, and left tibia
2. Perimortem fractures - spinous processes of C7, T1, L4, and L5
B. Low bone density
C. Growth deficit

:frown:

Thank you for the link, Considering. It was a tough read. Erica's body was delivered in pieces and some bones were not recovered. Many of the listed fractures are only seen in victims of car crashes, extreme sports and of course child abuse. All are incredibly painful. (Antemortem means before death and perimortem means around the time of death in case anyone wonders).

IOW, Erica suffered long-term, prolonged and horribly painful abuse at the hands of Casey and Sandy.

IMO there's only one reason for this extreme amount of torture - the parents enjoyed it.

I hope the disclosure of poor Erica's autopsy results in an immediate arrest. One for each cruel parent. If other family members are documented as abusing her, they need to be arrested as well.

Thank you for the link, Considering. It was a tough read. Erica's body was delivered in pieces and some bones were not recovered. Many of the listed fractures are only seen in victims of car crashes, extreme sports and of course child abuse. All are incredibly painful. (Antemortem means before death and perimortem means around the time of death in case anyone wonders).

IOW, Erica suffered long-term, prolonged and horribly painful abuse at the hands of Casey and Sandy.

IMO there's only one reason for this extreme amount of torture - the parents enjoyed it.
Just so sick.

I hope the disclosure of poor Erica's autopsy results in an immediate arrest. One for each cruel parent. If other family members are documented as abusing her, they need to be arrested as well.
I agree. I have been keeping an eye on news of murder charges but haven't heard anything yet.

This poor girl. I knew it would be bad, but reading that was hard.
I feel the same way.

Apparently the DA is tied up with another case now, however... This sounds like charges will be forthcoming, but not right away. [emoji21]

*snip*

The autopsy results will be reviewed by RCSO Investigators, and then the results of the autopsy, along with other evidence will be presented to the Rowan County District Attorney’s Office. Once the District Attorney has had the time needed to give careful consideration to the evidence and results of the autopsy, Ms. Cook will meet with the RCSO Investigators regarding the type of criminal charges that will be made against Casey and Sandy Parsons. The resulting charges will most likely be taken before the Rowan County Grand Jury for review.

http://m.wbtv.com/story/37230147/er...er-death-now-they-could-thanks-to-her-autopsy

Everyone who knew should be charged!!!

Autopsy reveals disabled girl, 13, who lived in a house of horrors with her adoptive parents and whose remains were found in the woods died a brutal death and was riddled with broken bones

• Erica Parson, 13, went disappeared from her adoptive parents' home in 2011 but was not reported missing until 2013
  • Her skeletal remains were discovered in Chesterfield County, South Carolina, in October 2016
  • Autopsy report says child died of 'homicidal violence of undetermined means', possibly from blunt force trauma, infection, poisoning or suffocation
  • While living with Casey and Sandy Parsons, Erica was beaten, whipped with a belt buckle, fed dog food, had her fingers bent back and her arm was broken
  • She had fractures in various stages of healing were found in the teenager's nose, jaw, upper right arm, nine ribs and several vertebrae
  • The Parsons are in prison on fraud convictions for accepting federal benefits for the girl after she went missing; they will likely face additional charges

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eals-girl-died-brutal-death-broken-bones.html

I feel so bad for the amount of suffering this child endured. I seem to recall that the other children had to beat her, or be beaten, but how can they read this report? As far as the "parents" they need the death penalty for this. In my opinion.

I have not been on WS in a couple of weeks and had not read this. Although it's not really surprising, it's still awful to read.
The only comfort there is now is knowing she is free for eternity. Bless this little angel's soul.

I hope those two never see the light of day as a free person again...

Finally! From your link:

Sandy and Casey Parsons will be indicted on first-degree murder, felony child abuse inflicting serious bodily injury, felony concealment of death and felony obstruction of justice, Rowan County Sheriff Kevin Auten announced in a Tuesday press conference.

On Monday, a Rowan County grand jury met to discuss the Erica Parsons case.

The duo is already in prison; Casey Parsons in Florida and Sandy Parsons in Michigan. Sandy and Casey Parsons have to be brought to the sheriff's office from prison to be charged.

According to the murder indictment, Casey Stone Parsons and Sandy Wade Parsons did "inflict serious bodily injury, broken and fractured bones which resulted in a permanent and protracted condition that causes extreme pain, on Erica Lynn Parsons, who was approximately 12 to 13 years old at the time."

In the indictment for felony concealment of death, it says that Casey and Sandy Parsons did "destroy and dismember human remains of Erica Lynn Parsons...including removing body parts and otherwise obliterating any portion thereof."

Auten said Saturday would have been Erica Parsons' 20th birthday.

Sandy's Indictment:

http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wbtv/Indictments on Sandy Wade Parsons.pdf

Casey's Indictment:

http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wbtv/Indictments on Casey Stone Parsons.pdf

Thank goodness for that. I wondered if it would ever happen. I’m glad Sandy is being charged equally, I was concerned he’d done some kind of deal for leading them to the body.

Question for Americans: why are the gruesome twosome in jails so far away from their home state? I assumed criminals were generally placed in jails in the state they committed the crime in, or where they live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

>Erica Parsons' adoptive parents are charged with murdering the 13-year-old girl and dismembering her body seven years after her disappearance

>Erica Parson, 13, disappeared from her adoptive parents' home in 2011 but was not reported missing until 2013

>Grand jury on Tuesday indicted Sandy and Casey Parsons on counts of first-degree murder, felony concealment of death and obstruction of justice

>Indictment alleges parents tried to conceal Erica's death by dismembering her body and removing organs

>Erica's skeletal remains were discovered in Chesterfield County, South Carolina, in October 2016

>Autopsy report said child died of 'homicidal violence of undetermined means', possibly from blunt force trauma, infection, poisoning or suffocation

>While living with Casey and Sandy, Erica was beaten, whipped with a belt buckle, fed dog food, had her fingers bent back and her arm was broken

>The Parsons are already in prison on fraud convictions for accepting federal benefits for the girl after she went missing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5414697/Erica-Parsons-adoptive-parents-charged-girls-death.html

Thank goodness for that. I wondered if it would ever happen. I’m glad Sandy is being charged equally, I was concerned he’d done some kind of deal for leading them to the body.

Question for Americans: why are the gruesome twosome in jails so far away from their home state? I assumed criminals were generally placed in jails in the state they committed the crime in, or where they live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess would be something to do with the Federal Prison system as opposed to the State. I read that they will be brought back to NC to be officially charged. I wonder where they will be held after they indictment? Id rather see them in NC State general population that some Federal Prison where nobody really knows the story.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back