Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavenly Father, please guide them and let them find this precious baby boy, deemed "Wichita's baby..." PLEASE let them find him.

ETA: Not trying to offend anyone, religiously, etc.

Lily Woo just came on live at the KAKE live feed. No new news.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Those are detective vehicles, FBI, and probably some off duty officers responding in their personal cars.

Agreed. The reporter on KAKE and KSN were quite clear that the park is closed to the community.

I saw a white van (not the large white SWAT vehicle). Would that have any significance?

Doesn't look like they found anything. The direction the searchers are headed now looks like they are just going over the outskirts of the park now. There is a walkway that goes along the outside of the park that is right close to the highway.

A bunch of the searchers walked way far away out of frame on the sidewalk. The camera zoomed in and they were huddled near some dense woods and then entered that wooded area.

You know, I was just thinking, it's been a few days since they first searched the park. Perhaps someone saw evidence being buried or found something that belonged to Lucas since the first search. As i mentioned before, sometimes rain and snow help uncover things that were previously buried.

A bunch of the searchers walked way far away out of frame on the sidewalk. The camera zoomed in and they were huddled near some dense woods and then entered that wooded area.

There is a walkway that goes along the outside of the park. Right close to the highway.

I'm crying here because I know what is to come. And I just got back from the CA Turpin thread, and I'm crying there at how amazing those survivors are. Damn, I'm only cut out to take so much of this.

Waiting and watching. Expecting bad news. Poor little Lucas with his sweet face.

Not sure why I keep coming back here every time. Probably because I’m damn sick of the step-parent going rogue. And I want justice.

I saw a white van (not the large white SWAT vehicle). Would that have any significance?
I thought that vehicle described as swat van looked more like a csi truck. Like what we use in omaha. But ours our black. Our swat vehicles look more like small moving trucks painted black.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

My hubby's been watching me watch the live feed - after all these years he just accepts it. He doesn't follow the cases and waits for me to explain what's happening but he does the next best thing - he filled and started the dishwasher and now he's about to bake bread. My sweetie!

The reporter said the park is huge so we may be staring at the live feed for quite awhile yet. I have to disengage later for a bit but I plan to keep my tabs open.

It'll be getting dark in a couple of hours - I wonder if LE plans to continue through the night?

I thought that vehicle described as swat van looked more like a csi truck. Like what we use in omaha. But ours our black. Our swat vehicles look more like small moving trucks painted black.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

The swat van actually had SWAT written on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member