CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following along, albeit silently, but I am so elated to hear of the survivor's progress. They are all wonderful.

I hope that someday they can sell their story for huge huge money so they have the ability to have a good life

Yeh, looks like nothing! Sorry - I wasn´t sure.

When I first clicked on it, it said 'off air'. Now it's saying 'live'. It's suppose to start in a few minutes so it might be coming on.

The father made a good living, With all of the tax deductions, he got to keep most of it.

What did they spend it on? Not food, clothing, medical care, toothbrushes for the kids, Where did it go?

A good question, I have asked myself that too.
They sure didn´t use the money on their kids, that was a bare minimum!

Yeh, looks like nothing! Sorry - I wasn´t sure.
Sata, no your link works fine.

I was trying to navigate to it via a different device without the link and ended up somewhere else on KESQ. Doh.

ETA: The other place on KESQ said they would have a reporter in the courtroom providing updates. Maybe so.

Nigel Farage, British politician, broadcaster and political analyst, MEP for South East England, formerly leader of the UK Independence Party for some years.

Yeah. So, I wonder where the court appearance is being streamed.

Of course they are.

There isn't anything inevitable or certain about the younger kids receiving the same truly moving & inspiring professional care as are their elder siblings. I sure hope they are, though, and that any and all professional caregivers they likely require are available to them as outpatients in private homes.

There isn't anything inevitable or certain about the younger kids receiving the same truly moving & inspiring professional care as are their elder siblings. I sure hope they are, though, and that any and all professional caregivers they likely require are available to them as outpatients in private homes.

I hope they are CLOSELY monitored by authorities. I so worry about them in private foster care.
I have heard too many awful things.

The father made a good living, With all of the tax deductions, he got to keep most of it.

What did they spend it on? Not food, clothing, medical care, toothbrushes for the kids, Where did it go?

Cars for DT. Clothes, hairdos, etc. for LT. DVDs. Meals out for DT and LT. Etc. Not to mention vow renewals in Vegas every couple of years.

I hope they are CLOSELY monitored by authorities. I so worry about them in private foster care.
I have heard too many awful things.

I'm sure every imaginable care was taken to ensure the younger kids are in safe & good homes, and equally sure their care is being closely monitored.

That's a lot more than virtually all other foster kids ever could expect. But...was just sharing the hope that these kids are receiving even more, equivalent to the incredible care their older siblings are being surrounded by and showered with.

Court addressing amended felony complaint. Defense has received complaint, and submit not guilty pleas. #PerrisPrisonHome

https://twitter.com/ZakDahlheimer/s...y|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^0

Preliminary hearing for #Turpins tentatively set for May 14. Felony Settlement Conference hearing set for March 23. #PerrisPrisonHome

https://twitter.com/ZakDahlheimer/s...y|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^0

I wonder if the amended complaint includes additional charges, and if so, if it will it be made public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert