IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, it would be helpful to have another map, this time of the piece of land where the Iowa cousin's E/L were found dead?

I usually search google images, websleuth postings often turn up there too.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...sdale-13-July-2012-37&p=11893296#post11893296

In both cases the girls bodies were left not far from a creek.

It's possible the look and feel of the location where the bodies would be found, was important to the killer, perhaps related to a memory or fantasy. I've heard some killers 'stage' the bodies for discovery.

LE had said very early during the investigation that they did not find any connection between the two crimes. One can't though overlook the similarities between the two cases.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...sdale-13-July-2012-37&p=11893296#post11893296

It's possible the look and feel of the location where the bodies would be found, was important to the killer, perhaps related to a memory or fantasy. I've heard some killers 'stage' the bodies for discovery.

I’ve gone round and around about it, like you all have, and it is a case of BG looks like everyone, but over time, I think the girls do, too. Case in point, picking up my son in after care today, a little one with red hair waiting on her mom reminded me so much of Abby.

I don’t know what connection there may or may not be to crimes from the past, and awfully, crimes yet to be committed. But that’s the truth of it, IMO.

Patterns, is what I think now, mostly, and thinking about the possibility of a Lone Wolf.

Work hard to keep this case alive, because one day he’s going to be caught... don’t know how or when, but keep this case going here and everywhere. ❤️

LE had said very early during the investigation that they did not find any connection between the two crimes. One can't though overlook the similarities between the two cases.

Yeah, they both said they hadn't found a connection. But neither case said it had been definitively ruled out. I imagine they won't be able to say absolutely until they solve one or the other.

Thank you! That makes sense. It could tip BG off & could push him into hiding. Which I really don’t think he is. I think he’s going about his daily life so as not to draw attention to himself.
Do you think BG really wanted 2 victims? I go back & forth between that & maybe he just took the chance because he knew the girls were alone & vulnerable. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont think he wanted two victims. I think he was looking for a suitable single female. I also don't think this had anything to do with the girls having the day off from school. I think he went there because the weather was nice and he knew people would be on the trails.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It might be the first kill for someone who has been a serial rapist. That's a fairly common path of escalation (though by no means all serial rapists escalate to murder).

Yeah, maybe greedy narcissistic satisfaction-seeking rapist thought 2 victims better than 1 but girls put up such a fight he ended up killing one then had to kill the other. (Think they injured him? Hope so!)

Yeah, maybe greedy narcissistic satisfaction-seeking rapist thought 2 victims better than 1 but girls put up such a fight he ended up killing one then had to kill the other. (Think they injured him? Hope so!)

That is an entirely plausible scenario.

Hey All-

I don't think we shld get too caught up in the Iowa case here on this thread as it may not even be related. JMO.

I think BG was out due to nice weather, girls happened along, he developed strong sudden urge to detain them (most likely for SA, IMO) they fought back, he killed them and took off.

Was BG on a truck-line wait out of IP? Delivering to/from a Pig plant or Grain place as Falling suggested? Was there with spare time on his workday or possibly had that day off.

I think LE has evidence but LE not sure who it links to, hence the appeal for someone who recognizes BG from pic to please tip them!

Anyone think BG could have targeted Libby in relation to a drug case revenge hit (NOT Libby part of the drug world, someone in her circle)

OR, an adult trying to quash looming reveal/exposure re: an earlier inappropriate dalliance to avoid it coming to light?

HOW can the pic and audio be brought forward for greater exposure? How to make it a top national story to be picked up more widely?

Do you think BG's family member has seen/heard the pic/audio? Is that person fearful, in denial, dependent on BG, brainwashed by years of BG's bulls#it lies?

Story of the tunnel collapse interesting... I looked into it a bit. Things that make you go Hmmmmm...

The fact other kids went to bridge that day also... yet they have nothing much to add here? Hmmmmm ... again.

May Today Be The Day!

I dont think he wanted two victims. I think he was looking for a suitable single female. I also don't think this had anything to do with the girls having the day off from school. I think he went there because the weather was nice and he knew people would be on the trails.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If he knew people, meaning multiple witnesses, would be on the trails, that is very, very risky. Why was he so confident?

Are we allowed to link a news report of recent arrest for SA? It shows a pic of the arrested.

For many predators, the risk is part of the thrill.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

But getting caught red handed in the act of a murder like this? I don't know. That thought tends to go too creepy for me to think of.

Are we allowed to link a news report of recent arrest for SA? It shows a pic of the arrested.

Seems the answer is no, per the first post:

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

Thank you! I was reading the rules and saw...I don't want the thread shut down.

If he knew people, meaning multiple witnesses, would be on the trails, that is very, very risky. Why was he so confident?

Partly, the nature of the bridge trail, may have allowed him to ensure the coast was clear. He abducted them where the trail dead-ended, I believe, and he could see far along the bridge that no one was coming. But, a property owner could have been out there.

Personally, I think the risk was controlling two victims, it's harder to physically restrain two simultaneously. However, it's the nature of best friends that age to stick together, one would not abandon the other and run away.

I, like most of you thought he was the guy. The only issue I have here is simple. I can't imagine someone doing this to those girls and not leaving behind any evidence. If there is evidence then the police would take him in once he matched it.

Very interesting! I hope LE has investigated any property dispute angle in this case.L
There is a gentleman in town, who helped discover the girls, that was involved in a fatal accident years ago when he and his high school friend were digging a tunnel along Deer Creek when the tunnel suddenly collapsed, killing his friend. Surely, over the years, there have been many accidents involving Deer Creek and, MHB, in general.

Personally, I've always felt the girls were left where they were found because there may be a benefit to someone. They were very close to the cemetery plat line and the path was just feet away. Who benefits from the girls being left on RLs land and not on the cemetery land? I do not know.

Margarita mentioned the Jessica Ridgeway case over on the Lucas Hernandez board and it reminded me of two things...

We've been mentioning SA. Out of respect for the families who might be reading this, I won't go into much about this, but I wanted to say that people process the idea of SA in different ways. Gratification doesn't have to come in the "regular" way. In the Ridgeway case, the psychologist speculated that part of Sigg's sexual gratification came from cutting her hair and changing her clothes. My point is, there could still be an element of that to this crime without there being any of the traditional forms of SA. (I know you guys get what I am saying, right?) Sigg's mother knew that he was interested in decomposition and had a morbid fascination with forensics-she even allowed him to practice tying her up with zip ties. I have been pretty staunch in defending LE's decision not to release COD but I wonder if, later when BG is apprehended, people in his life will come forward and say, "Yep, we've been seeing inklings of X,Y,Z for a long time so though we're surprised, we're not shocked."

Another aspect of Jessica's case is:

"Police initially bungled the DNA test - losing the sample he handed over that matched him to both Jessica's murder and the attempted abduction of a jogger months earlier."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uses-suffocate-year-old-dismembering-her.html

I truly hope that's not what happened here. I'm really concerned about it, though.

PS- It would be awesome if we were allowed to discuss the most recent arrest. That's been my #1 interest for a very long time now.

I've posted the mycase details but you should ask mods about posting the article and pic. I am familiar with this guy's pic because I sleuthed him a year ago but we weren't allowed to post about the incident (his gf death) at that time. The charges in mycase look serious.
I don't want to risk another shut down either so posters can look him up for themselves.

I looked him up and scanned through his Facebook. LE would have DNA on him, right?

Have you asked about posting his picture here?

Just a hypothetical here.

What if the only person who could provide that vital tip to identify BG to LE had moved away from the area?

Or what if that one person who could provide that tip has died?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member