Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw that too, it was ages ago, at the beginning, but cant find it anymore, i found the preciseness of the time interestig
Yes bear another time i saw it as well but that time it said 10.38......and richards name ..its like the article is being re written then pulled.

Richard and judy have differing stories. But that could be the journos ... i just notice ,remember and note her face and go hmmmm. Because i am not allowed to say much about the neighbour.

the photo is important because it shows proof to police he was there at that time and day he went missing,
yes absolutely bearbear agree 100% its very important to show he was there.
my point was there is no reason no matter what you think to doctor the picture time.
you don't NEED to time stamp it from today if its not.
not everyone has a phone in their hands taking pics 24/7 (well ok times are changing!! lol) though clearly FM did.
police wouldn't expect a picture from that morning I mean to prove anything. imo
simply a bonus that they did have pics from that morning :)

Just re-saw the promo for the upcoming Sunday Night episode with Karlie.

Please could someone confirm its a cold sore on her lower lip and not a blister/burn??
I mean...what could possibly cause a burn to your bottom lip like that?? :facepalm:

I'm so concerned for this lady. I hope to God someone is looking after her. But I doubt it very much :notgood:

thanks, its weird the article where richard wilson states the precise time his wife left is now gone ?

A Benaroon Drive resident said his wife drove out of the street, which William's grandmother no longer lives in, one minute before William disappeared.
It was 26 or 28 minutes to 11am, he remembered with minute detail.
"She never saw a car or noticed anything strange," he said.
The man spent the next day with a pool net in hand searching through a dam and waterholes, anxious about what he might find.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

the photo is important because it shows proof to police he was there at that time and day he went missing,

The Where’s William? Campaign was launched to provide the community with more information about little William Tyrrell’s disappearance with the aim of finding him and bringing him home to his family where he belongs.

yep

In collaboration with the NSW Police Force and with the support of the Australian Federal Police, Bravehearts Inc. is working closely with William’s family to reach out to the community hoping to generate information that will assist Police in the investigation of William’s disappearance.

http://www.whereswilliam.org/about-campaign/

A Benaroon Drive resident said his wife drove out of the street, which William's grandmother no longer lives in, one minute before William disappeared.
The man spent the next day with a pool net in hand searching through a dam and waterholes, anxious about what he might find.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

Was it Richard Wilson that stated the exact time? I can't remember.

There is an article that I have been looking for ...where i recall someone saying they could not help with the search but they sat on their back porch and could see the search lights.
They left their back porch light on.
Does anyone remember that?
At the time I assumed it was someone old frail or unwell.

Yet another twist on what i saw written

We have been presented with William arriving in Kendall on Thursday night, stopping at Maccas along the way, William/little children being heard playing outside on Friday morning, then silence at around 10:30am when William was discovered missing ... that silence stated by the foster mum and the mum across the street.

No one saw or heard any car. But they could hear children before it went quiet. mmmm

Whàngarei;13959149 said:
Yes bear another time i saw it as well but that time it said 10.38......and richards name ..its like the article is being re written then pulled.

No, from my recall it was always 26 or 28 minutes to 11:00am

my point was there is no reason no matter what you think to doctor the picture time.
not everyone has a phone in their hands taking pics 24/7 (well ok times are changing!! lol) though clearly FM did.
police wouldn't expect a picture from that morning I mean to prove anything. imo

I agree. The more lies one tells, the more chances of being caught.

Just re-saw the promo for the upcoming Sunday Night episode with Karlie.

Please could someone confirm its a cold sore on her lower lip and not a blister/burn??
I mean...what could possibly cause a burn to your bottom lip like that?? :facepalm:

I'm so concerned for this lady. I hope to God someone is looking after her. But I doubt it very much :notgood:

I don't know. But I think she also had it the day she went to court.

Was it Richard Wilson that stated the exact time? I can't remember.

There is an article that I have been looking for ...where i recall someone saying they could not help with the search but they sat on their back porch and could see the search lights.
They left their back porch light on.
Does anyone remember that?
At the time I assumed it was someone old frail or unwell.

yes i remember that, i think i searched his name and he was in a wheelchair but not sure, ill try and find the article

The vehicle drove past Benaroon Drive as William was riding his bike on the driveway around 9am and performed a U-turn.
https://www.qt.com.au/news/william-tyrrells-abductors-escape-route/3222789/

The track on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and a highway.

The photographs show a worn track gradually winding into bushland.

An aerial view on Google Earth of the street and the cemetery does not show the track.

But a Walk 4 William advocate told news.com.au that it leads to the cemetery behind Benaroon Drive and the track is drivable by a 4WD vehicle.

The advocate said that after reaching the cemetery, it was then possible to take the track by 4WD to Batar Creek Road which was a "highway", or major thoroughfare away from the area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

looking back at old msm articles i notice a lot seem to have been rewritten and male neighbours names and quotes changed or omitted?

One only has to look at the last time FGM might have seen her grandson. How many months was it?

It makes perfect sense she might take a picture that morning. The morning after they children had arrived.

The picture depicts what he is wearing. It depicts his latest facial features at 3 years of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul