OK - Jody Minjarez, 7 mos, Norman, 19 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

The baby at the center of an Oklahoma Amber Alert has been found dead, police say.

[…]

On February 23, the victim, the child’s mother, obtained an emergency Victim Protective Order (VPO) that ordered Jody to be returned to her.

Victor Minjarez later sent a text message to a friend telling her to tell the victim that she would never see her son again.

http://kfor.com/2018/03/08/7-month-old-baby-at-center-of-oklahoma-amber-alert-found-dead/

Oh my heart. Such a terrible end to this story.

I only hope that this monster acted early and quickly, so that the sweet boy didn’t have to suffer, or be scared or hungry. My heart is broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awful. What a monster.

That poor, sweet, baby. :(

The baby at the center of an Oklahoma Amber Alert has been found dead, police say.

[…]

On February 23, the victim, the child’s mother, obtained an emergency Victim Protective Order (VPO) that ordered Jody to be returned to her.

Victor Minjarez later sent a text message to a friend telling her to tell the victim that she would never see her son again.

http://kfor.com/2018/03/08/7-month-old-baby-at-center-of-oklahoma-amber-alert-found-dead/

:scream: :tantrum: :censored: Monster is too nice of a word for this baby-killer. :behindbar :furious:

Evil! Vile, sick , sub-human. I hope he gets served brutal jailhouse justice on his person every day for the rest of his life.

Poor Mom of this precious baby. I cannot imagine what she has gone thru and is going thru now. May God be with her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I can't stand to look at that disgusting and vile monster. There's a special place in hell for sick animals like this.

The "Found deceased" title was an update I was hoping not to see here, but that guy taking care of and providing for a 7 month old on his own was also not something I was expecting so I'm not fully surprised by the tragic result here.

7 months old....so very young and sweet and cuddly. RIP sweet baby! That poor mother too.

Only consolation here is that if this piece of faecal matter doesn't get the death penalty, he will have to look over his shoulders for the rest of his days. Even the next-to-worst prisoners won't look kindly on a baby killer. His own baby, no less! He deserves a life of paranoia and being an outcast even among prisoners. No camaderie, no community, no relief, no peace ever for him anymore.

Only consolation here is that if this piece of faecal matter doesn't get the death penalty, he will have to look over his shoulders for the rest of his days. Even the next-to-worst prisoners won't look kindly on a baby killer. His own baby, no less! He deserves a life of paranoia and being an outcast even among prisoners. No camaderie, no community, no relief, no peace ever for him anymore.

Well, I feel broken and nauseous. Can we just bury that evil thing under the prison and call it a day?

Well, I feel broken and nauseous. Can we just bury that evil thing under the prison and call it a day?

My heart is broken for the mom. This is a horrific way to learn that you should never create a life with a devil.
Perhaps, after some time, she can find some sort of peace by sharing her story with young people in an effort to prevent others from the same fate.

:tantrum: Over and over and over again. WHY never gets answered.

NO NO NO.

I knew I shouldn't have followed this case!

I am sick.

" A man arrested after an infant was found dead reportedly told police the child was dead a week before he was arrested..............he reportedly put the boy on a mattress next to a heater and during the night, woke up and found the boy with several blisters on his face.....................Minjarez reportedly woke up and found the infant gurgling with bubbles around his mouth and unresponsive.''

He tried to make it seem 'accidental' but ME found blunt force trauma. HATE!

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/nat...ber-alert-was-dead-a-week-before-he-was-found

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Why do women get into relationships with these kinds of men in the first place? Why do they have babies with them? Are nice guys too uncool, wimpy, nerdy or dorky to be romantic interests? Women need to have much higher standards for themselves unless they want to be miserable and then make babies who are also harmed.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engeluc
Back