Found Deceased SC - Bobby Harvey, 44, Anderson, 4 March 2018

Thinking the pup may have been put in that trash can protecting his owner.

Great idea, but why would someone take the dog along in the first place? To harm it in front of him? :(

ETA: Rumor alert. Pup Pup was found dead on the side of the road by family or friends on a country road near where phone pinged last. But these searchers didn’t see the truck. Things aren’t really adding up, are they?

:thinking: Wonder if he's near where the truck was found, or completely different direction?

Great idea, but why would someone take the dog along in the first place? To harm it in front of him? :(

ETA: Rumor alert. Pup Pup was found dead on the side of the road by family or friends on a country road near where phone pinged last. But these searchers didn’t see the truck. Things aren’t really adding up, are they?
Catching you up BlkMtnGirl- ^The truck was found burnt.^

I do feel that Pup Pup was protecting Bobby and was harmed or killed in front of Bobby possibly at his work place as blood was found.
Pup Pup may have been protecting Bobby or it was to get him to leave work.

A body has been found off of Holliday Circle on the Saluda River in the woods, very near where his burned truck was.

A body has been found off of Holliday Circle on the Saluda River in the woods, very near where his burned truck was.

Thanks for posting UV. Here's an article:
A man's body has been found in a wooded area near the Saluda River, according to Greenville County authorities.

Sheriff's Office Sgt. Ryan Flood said the body of a deceased adult male was located alongside Holliday Circle in Belton about 12:55 p.m. Thursday.
The body was found within a few miles where a burned pickup belonging to a missing Anderson man, Bobby Shane Harvey, was discovered Tuesday night.
https://www.greenvilleonline.com/st...und-near-saluda-river-deputies-say/408675002/

seems like there have been several dogs in these cases lately on WS.. I'm reading along and them WHAM there's a dead or missing dog and I am reduced to tears. Please understand I have tremendous sympathy and compassion for the people (especially children) we seek to find and mysteries we work to solve, but when there are dogs involved, it just breaks me.

According to the posts on his FB page, there's potential the family may already know.... [emoji53]

This isn't the outcome we ever want to hear, but I think everyone had a feeling it was a highly likely case here.

I'd found this and just hadn't had a chance to post earlier today.... It really seems like he had genuinely turned his life around and made it a personal mission to help others do the same.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.in...nister-specializes-helping-addicts/100091652/

"“We can talk real things here,” said Bobby Harvey.
He’s been sober for six years as the result to his faith and the help of people like Saxon.
While still an addict, Harvey was facing the possibility of life behind bars for various drug and theft charges.
“Now I own a business, I have employees and I’m giving back,” Harvey said. “If we reach people and show them another way, we give the addicts something they didn’t have.”"

Like so many others....so loved and on the road to be a better person. RIP

I'm so sad for him and his loved ones. You always try to hold out hope. Why does this seem to be a reoccurring thing where someone has overcome something and is doing well then something tragic happens? Just makes me so sad and angry at the same time
(And ty for the concern, whatever it was I had seems to be done and I'm feeling so much better!)

I’m sure someone knows something here because BH was quite verbal and had the ear of many.....

I'm thankful he was located. Sadly I imagine the family knew he wasn't alive when he was first reported missing. Now we wait for the arrest or arrests. After all, there were at least two vehicles, Bobby's and the get away vehicle. One person couldn't drive both.

Did this BH have a missing daughter who he helped locate in a precarious location in a very scary situation last February? Is Abbeville close by his area?

I’m not familiar with the State of SC and don’t want to post a link for fear it may be a different BH, iykwim......

Did this BH have a missing daughter who he helped locate in a precarious location in a very scary situation last February? Is Abbeville close by his area?

I’m not familiar with the State of SC and don’t want to post a link for fear it may be a different BH, iykwim......
Yes, actually, she went missing in early 2017, they did find her.
And yeah, Abbeville isn't too far. Abt 20ish miles southeast of Anderson.

Oh, wow. Yes it looks like the same Bobby Harvey. There is a picture of him with his daughter in this article: http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/34472417/williamston-mom-searching-for-missing-15-year-old-daughter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back