Found Deceased SC - Bobby Harvey, 44, Anderson, 4 March 2018

I wonder if the arrest of the person(s) responsible had any correlation to BH’s demise in a retaliatory sense? Revenge?

On a different note......did BH have girlfriend or relationship issues?

Hmmmmmm.......

Could be. Or could be someone from his past of when he was still using drugs. According to the above articles he had been clean for years, but sadly, just because someone cleans up their life it doesn't mean all the people they used to know clean up theirs too. I hope the criminals were stupid and that there is lots of evidence for an arrest.

ETA this was posted upthread:
“We can talk real things here,” said Bobby Harvey.

He’s been sober for six years as the result to his faith and the help of people like Saxon.
While still an addict, Harvey was facing the possibility of life behind bars for various drug and theft charges.
“Now I own a business, I have employees and I’m giving back,” Harvey said. “If we reach people and show them another way, we give the addicts something they didn’t have.”
https://www.independentmail.com/sto...nister-specializes-helping-addicts/100091652/

I wonder if the arrest of the person(s) responsible had any correlation to BH’s demise in a retaliatory sense? Revenge?

Hmmmmmm.......
We did touch on these points earlier darlin , quick recap:

Girlfriend has been in rehab. Easy to find on FB, she might be pregnant actually. Don't quote me, but any one feel free to do their own review & interpretation.

Furthermore, (anyone can dig), I believe BH was expecting to be a grandpa as well [emoji17]

Further.... I'm not getting any sense that this was tied to anything with his daughter's ordeal last year.

If you look through my posts up thread you'll see where I started to elude to something, and kinda stonewalled
myself when it came to posting further details here.

Idk... again, I'm just grabbing some dinner now and still need to re-read the rules & regs of WS, been away for a while!

Lots of posts/comments of love on Bobby's facebook page.

ETA- Camera's at All Rides? I wonder if he was working alone that day?

I

Hmmmmmm.......

From what I was able to see on BH's FB, there has been a LOT of drama with the girlfriend, some pretty intense stuff (possibly a faked pregnancy?!?). They had broken up and gotten back together recently--not sure whether they were broken up or together when this happened.

I spent a good bit of time yesterday looking at this case. Very sad. BH was clearly committed to service to other people.

From his FB, I think it could be deduced that he may have relapsed around the time of the apparent arrest (based on Siren Riot's links above).

Again, this is based on his FB, and my own speculation.

Picture of BH and Pup Pup:
attachment.php

https://www.independentmail.com/sto...derson-county-mother-wants-answers/410447002/

Attachments

• 636561942276075013-bobby-and-pup-pup.jpg
    636561942276075013-bobby-and-pup-pup.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 150
This nightmare unfolded almost in a wide circle around my house. I knew Bobby, but I didn't "KNOW" him. I'm still shaking my head.
I don't get it. Does what's happened to him, his dog, his phone and his truck seem juvenile and lacking in common sense that comes with age to anyone besides me?
Don't bother to even take the battery out of the phone? How else would it have pinged at Hwy 252 & Hwy 20? You leave Pup Pup where he'll be found...near the pinging phone? Set the truck on fire, in a rural area....in the dark. And this is after he/she/they murdered this poor man and his dog right there at the dealership...on a highway....during what I assume are daylight hours. There have been more than one homicide here. Some of the perps have been meth addicts and even THEY do better at covering their tracks.
Methinks whoever did this should probably turn themselves in. I predict they'll be exposed pretty fast qnd perhaps not by the police.

Police: Dog, truck missing after Anderson man disappears from work

The Anderson Police Department is asking for help locating a man who went missing on Sunday.

Officers said 54-year-old Bobby Shane Harvey disappeared from All Ride LLC., where he works on U.S. 29 Business.

His truck, a white 2004 Ford F-350 with South Carolina tag P635126, is missing along with his dog, investigators said. The truck has gold and tan striping at the bottom.

Harvey is described as 6 feet, 2 inches tall and 175 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

After autopsy, coroner rules death of Upstate man who disappeared from work a homicide
38a5a497456bd4dac536e385cef4b954.jpg
Daughter's initials are ES (Can't remember the specifics around post regulations at this point, hace to go refamiliarize myself)

Yup, that's BH & daughter in that article [emoji818]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back