Found Deceased CO - Micah Lambert, 39, Colorado Springs, 23 Sept 2017

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/BREAKING-Human-remains-found-in-Teller-County-476433893.html

Has this been posted? - a little more info in this article. Seems to have been a way off the trail and the section of the trail concerned will be closed for a couple of days.

As the remains seem scattered LE may not be able to determine how the person died. In the Iowa girls case it was only 5 months till discovery yet they were unable to determine their manner of death.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/BREAKING-Human-remains-found-in-Teller-County-476433893.html

Has this been posted? - a little more info in this article. Seems to have been a way off the trail and the section of the trail concerned will be closed for a couple of days.

As the remains seem scattered LE may not be able to determine how the person died. In the Iowa girls case it was only 5 months till discovery yet they were unable to determine their manner of death.

I think if it's a gunshot to the head they could determine COD. Then it would need to be determined manner of death, suicide or homicide.

And that particular article clearly states no connection to any other cases. However can they say that so soon if they don't even know who it is yet?

No connection established YET.

As of 7:45 p.m. Friday night they weren't able to connect it to any other cases.

bbm

moo

Did they have a media update/interview this a.m. anyone know?

It's likely to be Micah does everyone think? I do.

I haven't been able to find anything about a media update as yet. Hope they don't go silent on this like they have in Tim W's case.

But I think the Iowa girls were in the water and that's what made it impossible to determine COD. Of course I don't know what has occurred here? Perhaps also in or near water or maybe under snow would make a similar situation. I don't expect them to give us a specific location in this any more than they did with TW. We still do not know where his body was found. I saw a map showing where his bike was located but not his body. Maybe this will cause the public to demand answers or reporters to investigate.

But I think the Iowa girls were in the water and that's what made it impossible to determine COD. Of course I don't know what has occurred here? Perhaps also in or near water or maybe under snow would make a similar situation. I don't expect them to give us a specific location in this any more than they did with TW. We still do not know where his body was found. I saw a map showing where his bike was located but not his body. Maybe this will cause the public to demand answers or reporters to investigate.

Just one point - the Iowa girls were about 50 feet from the water. About the same as Libby and Abby.

moo

Every article I’ve read has said it’s a homicide investigation. Usually they don’t call it that and then downgrade it, IMO. So it looks pretty likely that it was homicide.

https://m.gazette.com/human-skull-found-in-teller-county-near-a-popular-hiking-trail/article/1622411

Just thinking out loud here. If they have a skull and some bone pieces and it's being treated as a homicide for now, that would seem to indicate there is visible injury to the skull that was unlikely self-inflicted?

I wondered the same thing. If it were just a simple skull with no fractures or bullet holes, it probably wouldn’t be labeled a homicide investigation just yet. MOO

Just thinking out loud here. If they have a skull and some bone pieces and it's being treated as a homicide for now, that would seem to indicate there is visible injury to the skull that was unlikely self-inflicted?

Yes, there are quite a few people missing from in and around CO Springs and further south....I think this is most likely ML, but I wouldn't rule out older cases. Kara Nichols is one that immediately pops to mind and I know there are quite a few other women still missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back