Identified! AR - Cross Co., Newborn twins found in purple suitcase, Feb'18

So since I just saw a teenager in public wearing similar pants it makes me think they were purchased in th not too distant past so maybe Gardener you can do that research if you have time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So since I just saw a teenager in public wearing similar pants it makes me think they were purchased in th not too distant past so maybe Gardener you can do that research if you have time?

The blue ones are currently for sale on the store website (but clearanced): https://www.uspoloassn.com/products...19339bc1420c3c00006e/56a78dec26938ba226000073

They are called "lounge" pants. Interestingly, these have been sold as men's pants everywhere I've found similar ones in stores. Maybe the mother was wearing her boyfriend/husband's pants so she didn't have to buy maternity clothes?

I'll see what I else I can dig up later ;)

It's more common than we can imagine how many ppl are in complete denial of their condition tho [emoji30]

I was 17 when I had my son. I was prepared as well as could be. Did everything I was supposed to. Had a good support system and great drs. When my water broke I started crying as it finally hit me I was having a baby. It was beyond overwhelming even in my “ideal” world. I can’t imagine how I would have handled things if I didn’t have my parents, my sons father and his family and all my friends and free health care. I didn’t even name my son for a few days as he was early. It really didn’t hit me at all. Jmo. I hope the mom is ok and comes forward. I hope. :(.

The blue ones are currently for sale on the store website (but clearanced): https://www.uspoloassn.com/products...19339bc1420c3c00006e/56a78dec26938ba226000073

They are called "lounge" pants. Interestingly, these have been sold as men's pants everywhere I've found similar ones in stores. Maybe the mother was wearing her boyfriend/husband's pants so she didn't have to buy maternity clothes?

The nurses at the hospital where my son was born said he was the only baby in their history who's Daddy wore the same clothes to go home as his Mommy wore when she came in to deliver. [emoji1][emoji1]

(Sorry for o/t)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

This shows the location they were found:
cache.php

cache.php

See also the video at link with interviews of the neighbors: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5417997/2-newborns-dead-inside-suitcase-Arkansas-road.html

The more I look at pictures and video of the location the more I think this was someone familiar with the area. It is rural, sure, but there are houses right there. One of the neighbors interviewed said people dumping trash has been a problem for years. Someone had to know that they could leave this suitcase there and get away quickly without being noticed. JMO.

It's common to wear your bf sweats or Jammie pants at home I know I do lol

Awh you can still do it! And you guys won't believe this but I am at my neighborhood park and there are a bunch of teenagers practicing cheer or dance and a boy is wearing these print of pants except they are blue and don't have elastic at the ankle. They look like Jammie pants
45bd9a2d97e0736c2f78b3becfc80f2a.jpg

Wow. This definitely changes things in my mind. I just couldn't picture those pants being worn by a young woman recently. They felt older to me. It makes more sense if they are men's pants.

I was thinking maybe they came from a thrift store or similar. Now I'm not so sure. If these are currently in style, then the mother may not even be poverty stricken like I was imagining...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if there's ever been a study about the demographics of mothers who do this to their babies? Or some type of profile?
The cases I've heard about are mostly teen girls from average to above average income households, like college students, but that could be due to the media coverage.

Is it normal for the race of the infants not to be released? I realize everyone wants to be politically correct, but in terms of identification, race is a very basic component.

Do you think they will do (or have already done) DNA testing to learn more about the babies' race (if it wasn't obvious) and other information? Could DNA testing possibly lead to the identities of the parents somehow? I don't know a lot about DNA but I would love to learn more!

Do you think they will do (or have already done) DNA testing to learn more about the babies' race (if it wasn't obvious) and other information? Could DNA testing possibly lead to the identities of the parents somehow? I don't know a lot about DNA but I would love to learn more!

I would have thought that they will, if not already.

It seems like it would narrow down their search some.

I would have thought that they will, if not already.

It seems like it would narrow down their search some.
I wonder how long it takes for those sort of results to come in...

The more I look at pictures and video of the location the more I think this was someone familiar with the area. It is rural, sure, but there are houses right there. One of the neighbors interviewed said people dumping trash has been a problem for years. Someone had to know that they could leave this suitcase there and get away quickly without being noticed. JMO.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5417997/2-newborns-dead-inside-suitcase-Arkansas-road.html

Maybe someone already posted this

Updated: 21:49 GMT, 21 February 2018

Several people of interest have been identified, according to Detective Sargeant Jeffrey Nichols. But people in the community are still daunted by who would commit such an action. 'It’s hard to comprehend. I mean, I wouldn’t know why anybody would abandon two little babies like that,' said Walter Hill.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ide-suitcase-Arkansas-road.html#ixzz5ADXWNnOk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

From the article:
The babies were identified as a male and a female approximately 32 to 34 weeks in the gestation period. Detectives with the Cross County Sheriff’s Office followed up on numerous leads in this case.
During the course of the investigation, Cross County deputies and State Police identified the owners of the bags which led to the arrest of Keysheonna Reed, 24.

Reed has been charged with two counts of Abuse of a Corpse. She is being held in the Cross County Jail waiting for bond to be set.

Thank you for the update!! I’m glad they didn’t suffer after birth.

Quick question to those better at this than I am. Is there a way to subscribe to a thread so you get notifications when it’s updated?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back