Identified! AR - Cross Co., Newborn twins found in purple suitcase, Feb'18

Thank you for the update!! I’m glad they didn’t suffer after birth.

Quick question to those better at this than I am. Is there a way to subscribe to a thread so you get notifications when it’s updated?

Yes. Select "thread tools" and it should be self explanatory.

Yes. Select "thread tools" and it should be self explanatory.

Thank you! I only use my phone, but use “full” site. I had never seen that before. Lol. I clicked and it only gives me the option to unsubscribe so I must have been subscribed already by commenting. I have zero notifications though? Who knows. Lol

i did find under quick links the subscribed threads option and though so that works great.

I found her fb. I won’t post it as I’m not sure if allowed in this situation? Made me sad though as she has a child already. I wonder why she didn’t seek help. I hope she is ok mentally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think you can since shes not a minor and arrested :(

I found her fb. I won’t post it as I’m not sure if allowed in this situation? Made me sad though as she has a child already. I wonder why she didn’t seek help. I hope she is ok mentally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she is 24 and already a parent, she may well be tormented by her actions already. If she knew her babies were dead already, the affordability of delivering and then burying 2 babies may have influenced her choices. I hope this was a bad decision made for good reason, if she was faced with a choice of spending her money on a live child and spending it on 2 deceased children. Not what I would choose, but I don't walk in her shoes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back