MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason. Victims are usually found within a 5 to 25 mile radius from where they was last seen. So Dani is around there somewhere.

But imo. A plea deal should be offered in exchange for her whereabouts.

Just tell Floyd he will only get a 20 year sentence for both cases combined if he cooperates. Or he will get 40 years for the case at hand if he doesn't. Jmo.

I hate to even have these thoughts but it seems Floyd belives he is protected from charges by pleading the 5th. Could it be that with what he did he knows she won’t be found? Of course, that doesn’t mean that, at some point, charges won’t be filed but it may possibly be without Dani. So sad.

As far as a plea, I have no opinion because I think that would be up to her family.

Dani were are you 💚

Thinking of you karma. And of course Dani too. Sigh.........

For some reason. Victims are usually found within a 5 to 25 mile radius from where they was last seen. So Dani is around there somewhere.

But imo. A plea deal should be offered in exchange for her whereabouts.

Just tell Floyd he will only get a 20 year sentence for both cases combined if he cooperates. Or he will get 40 years for the case at hand if he doesn't. Jmo.

I was JUST talking with my husband about the possibility of this. I think her family just wants to have her remains back to properly bury her & “properly” mourn, & have some small sense of closure. They don’t seem like vengeful people whatsoever. IMO having her/knowing what happened is the main thing I’d want. He’s already away til minimum 2033, max 2052... making him 45-64 at release.
Ugh. I don’t know. It all sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to even have these thoughts but it seems Floyd belives he is protected from charges by pleading the 5th. Could it be that with what he did he knows she won’t be found? Of course, that doesn’t mean that, at some point, charges won’t be filed but it may possibly be without Dani. So sad.

As far as a plea, I have no opinion because I think that would be up to her family.

Dani were are you 

RBBM --

Could it be? That is a good question. Even though it is uncomfortable delving into what methods Floyd had the opportunity to use in the 'disappearing' of Dani, I am wondering what choices he had? Landfill sites? I live in Canada but have followed Dani's case from day one. I just finished following the case of Laura Babcock and her perpetrators were found guilty of her death without her body. The police chief continues to state that he feels confident Dani's case will be solved.

Any further thoughts anyone? As always my heart goes out to the family and friends of Danielle.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ntified-christina-morris-missing-2014-n855046

This case remind me of Dani's. The remains of Christina Morris have been found. She went missing in 2014. Her suspected murderer is already behind bars for her kidnapping (this part reminds me of Floyd. We know he did it but don't have her body yet).

This shows that even after so much time has passed, we shouldn't give up hope of finding her. It's a matter of when, not if [emoji172]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ntified-christina-morris-missing-2014-n855046

This case remind me of Dani's. The remains of Christina Morris have been found. She went missing in 2014. Her suspected murderer is already behind bars for her kidnapping (this part reminds me of Floyd. We know he did it but don't have her body yet).

This shows that even after so much time has passed, we shouldn't give up hope of finding her. It's a matter of when, not if [emoji172]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes her case reminds me so much of Dani’s! Goes to show never give up hope, I hope Dani can be found so her family can have some peace. [emoji22][emoji172]

Posted on FDS Facebook:

Danielle’s birthday was celebrated by the fine men and women of the Farmington Hills Police Department, who have been working tirelessly these last 15 months to solve the crime Danielle was victim to.
[emoji172][emoji172][emoji172]

#DanisArmy #FindDani #ItsOurTurn #JusticeForDani #LightTheWayForDani #WeWillNotStop #NoMoreSecrets #DaniRocks #FindTheMissing #Truth #Hope

https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/posts/425091427949081

Bump and prayers for Dani & her loved ones!!

Prayers and love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Really want some movement in this case. :(

Thinking of Dani and her family <3

Dani and her family and friends are always on my mind. I am from Ontario, Canada and the remains of a woman who went missing in 2012 were recently discovered. Her perpetrator is known to police but has fled to Mexico. The websleuths thread is here:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Fotheringham-24-London-ON-16-Feb-2012/page5&

My hope is that Dani will be found. I just hang on to the belief that Floyd made mistakes and Spring is here again.

ETA ..... I listed 2014 as the year she went missing but it was actually 2012.

https://www.boston.com/news/nationa...te-dean-charged-accused-of-harassing-students

I almost crashed my car today when I was listening to NPR. They were talking about William Strampel, the (former) Dean often College of Osteopathic Medicine, who is now being accused of enabling former USA gymnastics “doctor”/molester Larry Nassar, in addition to using his office “to harass, discriminate, demean, sexually proposition, and sexually assault female students in violation of his statutory duty as a public officer.”

Guess who his attorney is? None other than JOHN DAKMAK. It seems he is catering to quite a niche clientele nowadays...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s been over 16 months without Dani. Hoping her family finds her very soon. :praying:

This is just so long to wait for justice for such a sweet amazing woman.

Bumping for Dani and her loved ones. Hopefully this second spring will provide some answers. Sigh......

Why won't that ratfink give up her location...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500