MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dani is on my mind every single day. I want her to be found so badly. It's insane to me she's been gone this long. I wish he would just TELL where she is! He's already screwed anyway, why keep the location of Dani unknown?? I do not understand whatsoever. Seriously.

Dani is on my mind every single day. I want her to be found so badly. It's insane to me she's been gone this long. I wish he would just TELL where she is! He's already screwed anyway, why keep the location of Dani unknown?? I do not understand whatsoever. Seriously.
It is painful that we know he is probably the only person who knows where she is, and we can't make him talk. Any ideas on how they can pressure him to tell? What will it take to get him to talk?

*frustrated*

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It is painful that we know he is probably the only person who knows where she is, and we can't make him talk. Any ideas on how they can pressure him to tell? What will it take to get him to talk?

*frustrated*

I wonder if they will try to place an informant with him. Hopefully someone can get him to talk.

I wonder if they will try to place an informant with him. Hopefully someone can get him to talk.
Something tells me that he isn't the type to talk to anyone about that. He doesnt seem like a bragging murderer. He tried so hard to be the helpful good guy (saying this because of his career choices). I feel he will try to keep this persona in prison. He is probably still telling people in there that he didnt do it.

Something tells me that he isn't the type to talk to anyone about that. He doesnt seem like a bragging murderer. He tried so hard to be the helpful good guy (saying this because of his career choices). I feel he will try to keep this persona in prison. He is probably still telling people in there that he didnt do it.

I agree with you. Unless there is an upside benefit he’s not going to talk. Sickening. Dani’s Family needs closure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be surprised if they did, or they are planning to do so. They did so with YingYing Zhang's accused perp, Brendt Christensen.

*frustrated*

RBBM

A possible plea bargain? I'm not sure how Illinois law works in this case.

JMVHO.

Thank you for the link. I thought it was well done and I hope someone with information will listen and come forward to help bring Dani home.

Thank you for this. I was so hoping others would offer up their views on this podcast.

The reason I say that is because I had the distinct opposite reaction after I listened to it. I believe now though my impression was colored more by MY own expectations.

I found myself irritated by most everything he said! Which I attribute more now to his seeming detachment from Dani's case. To me it seemed obvious he was not previously familiar with her case, ( and that irritated me too. Not fair of me, I know, I know...)

So the real problem for me was hearing someone present Dani's case without fervor or emotional investment.

He READ much of the information aloud. It sounded to me as if he could have been presenting a book report in front of the class.

Dani's not a book report!!

I realize THAT was the crux of my reaction.

So I am probably being very unfair to expect him to care in the same way as those who have followed the case from the beginning.

At least he did bring some media attention to her case, for which I am always grateful...

JMO

Thank you for this. I was so hoping others would offer up their views on this podcast.

The reason I say that is because I had the distinct opposite reaction after I listened to it. I believe now though my impression was colored more by MY own expectations.

I found myself irritated by most everything he said! Which I attribute more now to his seeming detachment from Dani's case. To me it seemed obvious he was not previously familiar with her case, ( and that irritated me too. Not fair of me, I know, I know...)

So the real problem for me was hearing someone present Dani's case without fervor or emotional investment.

He READ much of the information aloud. It sounded to me as if he could have been presenting a book report in front of the class.

Dani's not a book report!!

I realize THAT was the crux of my reaction.

So I am probably being very unfair to expect him to care in the same way as those who have followed the case from the beginning.

At least he did bring some media attention to her case, for which I am always grateful...

JMO

I listen to this podcast so I must like it to some extent but I agree.... every case is like he is just reading articles about it and hasn't heard of them before. On cases that I follow I have a similar reaction.

I listen to this podcast so I must like it to some extent but I agree.... every case is like he is just reading articles about it and hasn't heard of them before. On cases that I follow I have a similar reaction.

Thank you for adding your thoughts about it too. I confess I had not listened to any of his other podcasts prior to this.

Knowing how strongly I feel about Dani's case, it was probably not the best choice for my first podcast of his either.

In all fairness though, it would really be hard for ANYONE to give the 'proper' attention that I believe is due to any discussion about Dani's disappearance. I'm a tough critic when it comes to how her case is handled.

Thank you again for sharing your insight. Very appreciated!

JMO

Bumping for Dani and lighting her candle.

burgandyCandleDani.jpg

Where are you, Dani? Praying you will be found soon

.:please::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartluv:

It's been a year and a half since Michigan's Danielle Stislicki disappeared
Case remains unsolved after 18 months

The last time anyone saw or heard from Danielle Stislicki was Dec. 2, 2016 when she was leaving her job at MetLife in Southfield.

The 28-year-old woman has been missing for more than seven months. Police have arrested a person of interest in connection with her disappearance, but they don't believe that she'll be found alive...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/miss...ince-michigans-danielle-stislicki-disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500