Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
Yea I think maybe I am giving her too much credit for planning anything.

Maybe Occam's razor is best to follow in this case. The boy died on her watch and she somehow managed to get rid of him.

Praying Lucas is found soon.

When EG was interviewed from jail about Lucas’ disappearance, she commented:

“...this is very painful that this is happening at a time like this, right now...”

Many have wondered what she meant by “a time like this.”

Well, EG is pregnant. I don’t know how far along she is, but she was pregnant when she smoked pot in the garage and when Lucas went missing. This may be why she was in the medical pod when she was first booked into jail.

OMG. WOW, I did NOT see that coming. I am lost for words. :notgood:

“...this is very painful that this is happening at a time like this, right now...”

Well, EG is pregnant. I don’t know how far along she is, but she was pregnant when she smoked pot in the garage and when Lucas went missing. This may be why she was in the medical pod when she was first booked into jail.

Sweet Jesus, are you kidding me?!?!? Oh no, that poor darling. Prayers that the baby's health isn't affected by her unhealthy habits..

I am disgusted and amazed at how easy it is for women like this to be as fertile as rabbits, when many loving women can't get pregnant, no matter how hard they try.

Do I dare ask who the father is?

This just makes me sick. Was it ever discussed about JO taking custody ? I m leaning towards premeditated also. How about some charges about endangering unborn child smoking the weed while pregnant

Is pot legal in Kansas? Also, did she have pregnancy sickness? I've heard of people smoking pot to feel better.

I think I am going to have to sit on my hands again for a while...
Still active in the background....
Chi
Scoot over, Sister, & let me join you. I brought coffee & snacks.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

How long has this information been available, do you know?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I feel like LE must think she had help if they are concerned about search locations being kept private. They must believe someone on the outside must know

This is probably very sick of me to post, and please forgive me VI's and members here, but is there any chance at all that EG knew of a sentimental place that JO took Lucas- a place they both loved and had great memories together, and she brought him there? Is there any place, FindLucasAllen or that is in the Wichita/El Dorado areas that she would know about? Perhaps a place Lucas loved and wanted to frequent?

How far along EG is might have something to do with this. It also might have to do with her taking naps in the middle of the day.
This would be her 4th child. She sure didn't look pregnant in the court photos so I don't think she was very far along.

JMO
This could be exactly what she was trying to do. Im starting to jump on the premeditated bandwagon.

She already managed to isolate him from his own family by getting him to turn against them.

And if she was purposely trying to get pregnant by him and she had found out she was indeed pregnant then she may have thought up a plan to get rid of the boy and blame it on JO. That would make JH fully turn against JO and give JH all to herself and only have to focus on her kids and their new kid together.

I do think her telling JH that JO took the boy on VD is tied to this somehow. And now I am wondering if she carried out her plan on Friday night before she even knew about the LL visit. Maybe she did not even know the LL had visited the house and saw the boy. It could be why she followed through with her plan. Maybe it was only after LE began investigating that the news about the LL seeing the boy became known to her.

It's really hard to ignore EG's actions and choices that led up to this point.
It's even harder to disprove the motives and premeditation when pieces keep surfacing that support it, and pieces to disprove are suspiciously absent/don't fit. 'Keep it simple', includes accepting the obvious as it stands.

My mind craves an easy answer as well: most of all it wants Lucas to be released from whatever craven hell may've befallen him, and reunited with his loved ones happy, whole and intact. If there is anything in this life I long for anymore... it is this.

That's not the part of my mind that got me out of the same hell that almost sealed me eternally into the endless & silent statistics.

The reason I am here now is because I had to see as my abuser saw, depended on appeasing her demented personality, mold myself to the fringes of her life and appeal with my eyes to the 'least blind' parts of adults around me who DIDN'T want to see the truth. Become Invisible as needed.
I could light up the universe when someone showed me it was safe though. Nothing could hold me back...

"I'm here right NOW, and I don't know how much longer"

You know, it's interesting that no one has brought up how Lucas felt about his baby sister. It strikes me that when my life turned far worse, the only thing I had to live for moment to moment, was caring for the only one more defenseless than I was- my newborn brother.

EG took her with on the last day Lucas was seen alive. It may not make sense, but he was likely concerned about EG, and concerned for his sister. Being alone does not make a kid in that position fear for themselves, but those they are connected to.

I wonder whether Lucas knew there would be another sibling. If he was told it would replace him, if EG casually seeded her conversations to make him seem threatening or harmful to HER babies... because if I know anything in my soul, it is that Lucas would have more to live for than ever, with 2 younger siblings in EG's presence.

Another reason why JH still feels so protective towards her...jmo

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit Tapatalk

While I agree with you, just the thoughts of him being protective over that monster makes me want to vomit. That poor baby, he/she is already doomed before their born.

I find it not coincidence that Lucas is gone permanently from her life now. I am sorry to say, but now, I do believe this was premeditated. She used him to get visitation rights for her older children, abused him, no doubt she knew she was pregnant again, and in her eyes, Lucas had to go, as it was too much work for her to take care of him, her baby, her children when they visited, and now with another one on the way, she didn't want him around anymore.

What she didn't expect was that LE didn't buy her convenient story about him disappearing out the door by himself. She didn't bank on the landlord visiting that night. I wonder if she even knew that they landlord visited that night before she harmed Lucas. I am thinking that perhaps Lucas might have been afraid to tell her he was there, because she might have told him to stay in bed and not dare leave his bedroom while she was gone. After she had her numerous bowls of God knows what, fattened herself while letting a sick kid go hungry, she came home and did what she planned to do to get him out of the way. I bet you she had no clue until after she was arrested that the landlord was even there!

Just my opinion...........MOO

This is probably very sick of me to post, and please forgive me VI's and members here, but is there any chance at all that EG knew of a sentimental place that JO took Lucas- a place they both loved and had great memories together, and she brought him there? Is there any place, FindLucasAllen or that is in the Wichita/El Dorado areas that she would know about? Perhaps a place Lucas loved and wanted to frequent?

I'm going the other route.
Where was special to JO & JH?
To completely obliterate any good feelings about a place for them.

While I agree with you, just the thoughts of him being protective over that monster makes me want to vomit. That poor baby, he/she is already doomed before their born.

I find it not coincidence that Lucas is gone permanently from her life now. I am sorry to say, but now, I do believe this was premeditated. She used him to get visitation rights for her older children, abused him, no doubt she knew she was pregnant again, and in her eyes, Lucas had to go, as it was too much work for her to take care of him, her baby, her children when they visited, and now with another one on the way, she didn't want him around anymore.

What she didn't expect was that LE didn't buy her convenient story about him disappearing out the door by himself. She didn't bank on the landlord visiting that night. I wonder if she even knew that they landlord visited that night before she harmed Lucas. I am thinking that perhaps Lucas might have been afraid to tell her he was there, because she might have told him to stay in bed and not dare leave his bedroom while she was gone. After she had her numerous bowls of God knows what, fattened herself while letting a sick kid go hungry, she came home and did what she planned to do to get him out of the way. I bet you she had no clue until after she was arrested that the landlord was even there!

Just my opinion...........MOO

I just want to sit and cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hollered WHAT!!!!!!!! so loud I scared all my kids. Did she know she was pregnant before she went to jail? Or did she find out there?

I'm going the other route.
Where was special to JO & JH?
To completely obliterate any good feelings about a place for them.

Exactly. I've been curious about the hand off locations, how those were determined, if these were always the same?
That route is imposing as it begs JO and those close to her to undergo questioning and emotional burden in order to determine or rule out Lucas' location.

So many things tabled in an empty notebook awaiting their time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502