ACTIVE SEARCH CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 Mar 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am totally disgusted. They talked about the horrible background these kids had. Yet they thought nothing of beating a six year old till she was black and blue and sticking her head under cokd water.

And this was the second group of kids they were saving. What kind of hideous show was that?

And the punishment was for telling lies........so they proceeded to lie about what was done, who did it,the child's age, etc

And the punishment was for telling lies........so they proceeded to lie about what was done, who did it,the child's age, etc

They knew so very well that what they were doing was criminal.
A pity the cowards are not here to take their punishment.

Having watched and lived horrible abuse in my own family, I can guarantee you the behind closed doors treatment

of these children is way worse than what has been portrayed so far.

Usually abused children are so brainwashed and beaten into good behavior, going outside the family and telling

outsiders is the last straw for victims. IMO, at that point it really was a life or death situation for those children.

We may never get the true physical condition of these children due to the accident and conditions when found.

Inside that home was nothing but a concentration camp. That's the reality of why they ran. You can't argue about

not starving your kids when they're 50-75-100 lbs. underweight. You can't defend the physical and psychological

condition when the children can all talk and tell on you. This is why they ran. And they both tried to erase all signs of their

middle class concentration camp. IME and MOO.

Covers it!

Sorry you had to go through abuse when you were a child.
So sad. Children meet the world with open, trusting eyes and loving hearts.
I think it is the worst possible crime to hurt children.

From what I've read, Jen and Sarah were estranged from their families.
Sad, really.
That is sad. It couldve been maybe they had a fallen out with family or the families didnt agree with their relationship so many things couldve been the reason for that. Idk how long they were estranged from family but I think that Jen and Sarah wouldnt let anyone get passed a certain point of contact with them and the children. Everyone says they were very to themselves. I think the reason they isolated everyone from family to friends is because they feared the kids confiding in them. I mean, if these children were running to neighbors for help you can imagine if they had friends and family to go to they would but Jen and Sarah made sure that didnt happen. I believe after Sarah or Jen cant remember who went off on two of the kids for returning home with food when they spent the day with friends they made sure the kids were never alone with any of the friends again. I believe anytime they were in public or around friends Jen and Sarah kept very close tabs on the kids. The kids were probably way too afraid to speak up and say anything.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

He might.

On the other hand, wouldn´t he have been able to get help via internet?
What also speaks against my theory is the fact that he asked for six of different food items. Maybe just feeding his starving siblings.

People have been wondering why Markis was still living at home.
I don´t think the Hart couple would have allowed him to move out. Hungry people are easily controlled - they use that method in cults. That and sleep depravation.
If any of the siblings had contact with the outer world, let alone moved away from home, they would tell on the mothers.
They could not risk that!

Some have touched lightly on this, but those kids were in puberty (probably). They had no peers to have crushes on than each other.
It is a natural development, but unnatural circumstances, damn those mothers!

But maybe they were too exhausted and weakened by hunger to have any sexuality.

Bbm: yes, they were teenagers... All close in age. Autopsies might reveal some answers... Imo...

Forces like teenage sexuality could power the planet, if harnessed. It's a mighty force in a natural development; socials, dances, hanging out in little packs downtown, the local soda shop, or at the mall, at the local swimming hole... And, then I think of all the teenage runaways, too... Or, in my day, teens would hide out at each other's houses, etc... We were sneaky... No computers or cell phones might have been an advantage.

And we have Devonte, without resources from his peers, or mentors, or teachers, or clergy, begging the neighbors for help, for food, for the basics. When at his age of 15, his world should have been expanding, it shows just how small his world really was.

Devonte Hart family crash site search could resume Monday

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/04/officials_hoping_to_continue_s.html
[FONT=&amp]
One day after the body of a black female was found near the site of a crash that killed at least five members of the Hart family, the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office is gearing up for another search and rescue operation.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Three children -- Hannah Hart, 16, Sierra Hart, 15 and Devonte Hart, also 15 -- are still missing after the crash on the Northern California coast that officials believe could have been intentional. Parents Sarah and Jennifer Star, both age 38, were killed, and children Markis, 19, Jeremiah, 14, and Abigail, 14, also died.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Barney said the search will be staffed by all volunteers, so he couldn't yet say how many people will be involved.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Bbm: yes, they were teenagers... All close in age. Autopsies might reveal some answers... Imo...

Forces like teenage sexuality could power the planet, if harnessed. It's a mighty force in a natural development; socials, dances, hanging out in little packs downtown, the local soda shop, or at the mall, at the local swimming hole... And, then I think of all the teenage runaways, too... Or, in my day, teens would hide out at each other's houses, etc... We were sneaky... No computers or cell phones might have been an advantage.

And we have Devonte, without resources from his peers, or mentors, or teachers, or clergy, begging the neighbors for help, for food, for the basics. When at his age of 15, his world should have been expanding, it shows just how small his world really was.
I def dont think that the kids had any inform of access to the internet, tv or phones even. I think the dish couldve meant Sarah and Jen had cable maybe just in their bedroom. They obciously did have access to the internet and had cell phones it wouldnt be too far of a stretch if they had cable in their bedroom only and kids were forbidden to go there. In the situation they created they wouldnt risk the children going online or watching tv. If they had those things they would have the chance to look up ways to get help or theyd just reach out for help. If they had tv they could see the news or things on tv that could make it click for them that the way they are treated isnt right and risk them fighting back and trying to get help even more than they did. I dont think even the oldest Markis had access to the internet. If any of them did youd imagine theyd reach out for help they were going to neighbors who were basically strangers to them so they'd most likely seek help online.

Why do they call it, the Devonte Hart family crash site?

As if the other kids don´t count.

Right. I can't help but think, now, that maybe Sarah did bend 6 year old Abigail over the tub to deliver a spanking for "lying" about abuse that really happened.

I'm confused about Abigail saying that Jen did it and Sarah put ointment on the owies. So either they both beat her or only one did. And one of them put salve on. Did Sarah beat her "for her own good" then "lovingly" apply the ointment on the bruising she inflicted?

I'm still a little perplexed by the dynamic between the two women. It is clear they both abused the kids. Someone mentioned a personal story that Dad promised Mom not to hit the kids anymore and the resulting month-long restrictions they received in their personal anectdote, were worse. Maybe Jen is the one who breaks out the belt and Sarah is more cruel and inventive with her abusive discipline.

---unrelated thoughts---

The kayak caught my eye. It seems a bit out of place in the super well kept surroundings. I wonder if they had two kayaks. In the video, is the person taking the kayak shots also on a kayak? I wonder if they took one with them. There are three glass beaches near Ft Bragg, I guess, and one is only accessible by kayak, I read. I don't really think they were trying to hide a body on this trip, but their destination had to be meaningful. I just wonder if the fatal dive in the ocean was a part of the show or a last minute script change.

Oh...and I wonder if Sierra got the belt in '08. It was reported as Hannah, but I don't know if that was a reporter using deductive reasoning to figure who was 6 from the first set of sibs. Plus Sierra was misreported as 12. If Sierra is 15 now, and also almost 16, she could have been 6 in late 2008, right? Or is it too early for me to try to math?

And finally, maybe Sierra visited the DeKalbs. They identified the kids through pictures. I hate to think it but maybe Sierra lost a couple of teeth since all the pictures?

So maybe Sierra or Hannah and Devonte are out there, mixing in with the homeless young folks they volunteered for in the past. Trying to make their way to Seattle. I hope they find whoever or whatever they are looking for or waiting for. I'd really like to know their fate one way or the other.

It makes me sick that they abused those kids and then, were all over social media preaching about "kindness". My God.

Right. I can't help but think, now, that maybe Sarah did bend 6 year old Abigail over the tub to deliver a spanking for "lying" about abuse that really happened.

I'm confused about Abigail saying that Jen did it and Sarah put ointment on the owies. So either they both beat her or only one did. And one of them put salve on. Did Sarah beat her "for her own good" then "lovingly" apply the ointment on the bruising she inflicted?

I'm still a little perplexed by the dynamic between the two women. It is clear they both abused the kids. Someone mentioned a personal story that Dad promised Mom not to hit the kids anymore and the resulting month-long restrictions they received in their personal anectdote, were worse. Maybe Jen is the one who breaks out the belt and Sarah is more cruel and inventive with her abusive discipline.

---unrelated thoughts---

The kayak caught my eye. It seems a bit out of place in the super well kept surroundings. I wonder if they had two kayaks. In the video, is the person taking the kayak shots also on a kayak? I wonder if they took one with them. There are three glass beaches near Ft Bragg, I guess, and one is only accessible by kayak, I read. I don't really think they were trying to hide a body on this trip, but their destination had to be meaningful. I just wonder if the fatal dive in the ocean was a part of the show or a last minute script change.

Oh...and I wonder if Sierra got the belt in '08. It was reported as Hannah, but I don't know if that was a reporter using deductive reasoning to figure who was 6 from the first set of sibs. Plus Sierra was misreported as 12. If Sierra is 15 now, and also almost 16, she could have been 6 in late 2008, right? Or is it too early for me to try to math?

And finally, maybe Sierra visited the DeKalbs. They identified the kids through pictures. I hate to think it but maybe Sierra lost a couple of teeth since all the pictures?

So maybe Sierra or Hannah and Devonte are out there, mixing in with the homeless young folks they volunteered for in the past. Trying to make their way to Seattle. I hope they find whoever or whatever they are looking for or waiting for. I'd really like to know their fate one way or the other.

Probably not, Zelda.
Do you know they found the body of an African American female close to the crash site?
It is not identified yet, but chances are very high it is either Hannah or Sierra.

Once again a case of adopting children for the money is how it appears to me. Hence the clear lack of love in at least my eyes. These casesof multiple adoptions really need to be supervised continually in my opinion.

Can someone share the sizes of the three kids from the police report? I can’t find the post.

Probably not, Zelda.
Do you know they found the body of an African American female close to the crash site?
It is not identified yet, but chances are very high it is either Hannah or Sierra.
Im thinking its Sierra, the other children were biracial or mixed.

Probably not, Zelda.

Yes, I know. I'm still allowing myself to hope, a little, that Devonte is with Sierra or Hannah, still out there on dry land somewhere.

Im thinking its Sierra, the other children were biracial or mixed.

Someone made a good point about the bodies in terrible condition and discoloration/bloating that the African American identifier could have been based on hair. So it could be Hannah or Sierra

IMO

Someone made a good point about the bodies in terrible condition and discoloration/bloating that the African American identifier could have been based on hair. So it could be Hannah or Sierra

IMO
Thats very true I didnt consider that that's a very good point.

I wonder if we will ever be able to see the autopsy of the 3 children found on the rocks at the crash scene. I'd like

to see what they actually weighed. And then compare their probably unhealthy weight to the overweight, chubby

body sizes of the 2 women.

Sadly this sounds so similar in some ways to how the Turpin children were imprisoned and denied food.

I believe the Hart children were also somehow imprisoned and denied food, we just don't know all the details and

may never learn all the details.

I wonder if we will ever be able to see the autopsy of the 3 children found on the rocks at the crash scene. I'd like

to see what they actually weighed. And then compare their probably unhealthy weight to the overweight, chubby

body sizes of the 2 women.

Sadly this sounds so similar in some ways to how the Turpin children were imprisoned and denied food.

I believe the Hart children were also somehow imprisoned and denied food, we just don't know all the details and

may never learn all the details.

I think we should know all the details.
Jen´s (and Sarah´s?) plan to avoid scrutiny should not work.

But I can see it is none of our business in reality.
When (hopefully when!) the last two kids are found, the case is over and done with.
No trial, no justice - but also no danger to the public.

Just bringing this over since the thread closed:

attachment.php

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/mystery-surrounds-hart-family-that-plunged-off-california-cliff/

What the heck is that building/trailer in the top left corner of the property? Very removed from the house. My first awful thought was that it could be a place of punishment or isolation if one of the kids stepped out of line. Garden or potting shed? Looks like a caravan, though.

Two thoughts related to this picture: First, the shed structures out in the corner of the yard could be the chicken house. If I remember correctly, they did have chickens (or at least a chicken) at this newest home. My own chicken house looks very much like that: a shed with a sheltered run attached.

Second, if Hannah jumped from the second story window and ran to the neighbors, where are all the bushes and weeds the DeKalbs mention? It's a pretty clear shot from one house to the other, and the shortest route is just between those trees--no blackberries or anything. This makes me think that Hannah was probably hiding in the woods for a while before going to the DeKalb's place. Not that it matters, really--just makes me feel her terror more vividly. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600