GUILTY Uk - Sophie Lionnet, 21, Body Found Burned, Wandsworth, London, 20 Sep 2017 *arrests*

Message for N!!
Need to clear out some messages as your box is full
Michelle x

Possibly live updates from the Mail, only two posts so far. Not sure if I'll be online much to update.

12:29
Sabrina Kouider suffered 'mood swings'
Medouni has taken to the stand today and told jurors his co-accused partner suffered from mood swings and would wake up screaming 'for nothing'.

He said she was the 'dominant' partner in the relationship and that her moods would go 'up and down very quickly in the space of seconds'.

12:38
Ouissem Medouni admits making 'dreadful decisions'
The Old Bailey has heard Medouni threw Miss Lionnet's body on a bonfire in the back garden of their home and cooked chicken on a barbecue to disguise the smell.

He today told jurors he did not kill Miss Lionnet by his own hand or make a plan with Kouider to cause her death in September last year.

However, Medouni did admit that he 'caused her body to be burned in a fire'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-deny-killing-French-nanny.html#ixzz5CpncHH00

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Couple of tweets. Someone has messed up with the facebook advice, surely? How much probable cause do you need?

[FONT=&amp]Tristan Kirk‏Verified account @kirkkorner 2h2 hours agoMore
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]UK police investigating the murder of French nanny Sophie Lionnet wanted to access data from her #Facebook account, but were advised the US "test of probable cause" would not be met, so abandoned the effort.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Tristan Kirk‏Verified account @kirkkorner 53m53 minutes agoMore
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Accused killer of French nanny Sophie Lionnet, who was caught redhanded burning her body, admits making "many dreadful decisions" but denies murdering her.
[/FONT]

12:48
Medouni admits 'causing Miss Lionnet's body to be burned'
Medouni's lawyer, Orlando Pownall QC, asked: 'Did you cause her body to be burned in a fire in the garden at the back of Wimbledon Park Road?'

He replied: 'Yes.'

Mr Pownall asked: 'Do you agree that you made many dreadful decisions in the course of the account you are about to give?'

The defendant again replied: 'Yes.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-deny-killing-French-nanny.html#ixzz5CpqyST7b

12:55
Medouni said she has a 'gift for knowing what is going to happen'
Medouni told jurors his fashion designer girlfriend would have dreams about him being with another woman.

He said she told him that if she thought about it in her sleep it was 'going to happen'.

Medouni told the court: 'If she had a dream about me being with another woman, she said it was going to happen and make up a story in her mind about it.

'She said she had a gift for knowing what is going to happen.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-deny-killing-French-nanny.html#ixzz5CpspbRPl

12:55
Medouni said she has a 'gift for knowing what is going to happen'
Medouni told jurors his fashion designer girlfriend would have dreams about him being with another woman.

He said she told him that if she thought about it in her sleep it was 'going to happen'.

Medouni told the court: 'If she had a dream about me being with another woman, she said it was going to happen and make up a story in her mind about it.

'She said she had a gift for knowing what is going to happen.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-deny-killing-French-nanny.html#ixzz5CpspbRPl
Hmmm ... I find that facinating ... think we've all (most?) Had a dream, where a partner or loved one has REALLY upset us and woken up with those emotions still resonating.
Sabrina seems to take that to the VERY extreme...

14:24
Medouni says Kouider was 'good friends' with Blue star Duncan James
Medouni later told the court that his partner was 'good friends' with pop star Duncan James.

Asked if Kouider was seeing anybody else as far as he was aware Medouni said: 'Yeah seeing a boy band - Blue.'

He said that she told him Duncan was 'nice' and that he said he liked both men and women, the court heard.

14:18
The heartbroken mother of Sophie Lionnet arrives at the Old Bailey
Catherine Devallonne, the mother of French nanny, Sophie Lionnet, was seen arriving at the Old Bailey on Monday morning.

She was with three other women and a man as they made towards the court in central London.

Ms Devallonne was in court today to hear evidence for the defence of the couple accused of her daughter's murder.

cache.php

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-deny-killing-French-nanny.html#ixzz5CqJM58wG

I have no idea how to separate fact from fantasy here. And what is the relevance of (possibly) Duncan James? This is insane.

15:07
Medouni claims Mark Walton 'tried to strangle her'
Giving evidence today, former financial analyst Medouni said she claimed Boyzone Founder Mr Walton 'tried to strangle her'.

Medouni and Kouider tried to get Lionnet to confess to 'outlandish' claims she was in league with Kouider's ex - Boyzone founder, Mark Walton, it is claimed.

Medouni denied Ms Lionnet's death was caused as part of a plan or agreement with Kouider.

15:41
Duncan James 'threatened landlord with crowbar'
The Blue star, 40, allegedly threatened a landlord with a crowbar after striking up a friendship with the woman at the centre of the case, glamorous designer Sabrina Kouider.

Duncan and Kouider were neighbours in Queensway, central London, where a landlord had complained that they damaged the flat's door and threatened him with a crowbar in September 2013, jurors heard.

The landlord, who Medouni identified as 'Bilal', had complained that Kouider and the man he assummed was her 'husband' had also told him to '*advertiser censored** off', Medouni said.

When asked about the crowbar threat, Medouni said: 'She told me that was him - Duncan.'

Duncan bought the crowbar with cash, went to Kouider's flat while wearing a hat and helped her to damage the door, Medouni said.

The landlord said he was unable to identify who the male was.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-deny-killing-French-nanny.html#ixzz5CqcORag9

16:43
Medouni claims he covered up Kouider's 'mental instability'
Medouni said he covered up for Kouider's mental instability with police and social workers as she became more obsessed with Mr Walton.

He told jurors she was also 'jealous' of him talking to Miss Lionnet, who he said was 'very shy' and liked staying in her room reading Harry Potter books.

16:56
Kouider 'attacked Miss Lionnet' claims Medouni
Medouni described an incident in July last year when Kouider attacked Miss Lionnet as she was cooking in the kitchen in front of her friend.

He said: 'She lost her temper and dragged her hair down. I recall she was going to hit her.

On what he told Kouider, he said: 'It's crazy. It's an assault so don't ever do that again. She's got to go. I had a feeling it's going too far.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-deny-killing-French-nanny.html#ixzz5CqtQnRoO

Hi All,
Court was packed today both AM and PM. Only reporters seem to be from Daily Mail. I wish they`d stop calling SK a “glamorous fashion designer”. Oh pleeeese…
OM in witness box and will be all this week apparently. The trial will be running way over the allocated time.
Have seen the updates from Daily Mail which seem to be pretty scant! So will try not to repeat what is already on here.
OM`s father a plumber – mother left home when OM was around 24 (so an adult).
He answered “yes” to two of the original four questions put to him – burning of body and making bad choices (don`t think anyone would disagree with him on that admission!)
He met her at a fair – she was selling sweets or similar. He was 24, she was 19.
The relationship has really lasted since then, to varying degrees. She cheated on him, had two children by different men, but he always was at the end of a phone and/or went back to her. He stated all through today that he loves her.
There were suicide attempts dating back to before he met her, and during. There was bizarre and worrying behaviour – for example she ran out, without shoes, into the street, with G (younger son) in her arms staying she was going to kill herself.
She would phone the police stating that OM was neglecting her (as in working long hours/not answering his phone etc). When he came home from work, she set fire to the curtains – they lived in a 6[SUP]th[/SUP] floor flat! She would phone him repeatedly while he was at work – at times 20 times a day.
When K was born, social services made SK go to Coombe Wood for 6 weeks (for mothers with moderate to severe mental health issues) https://www.cnwl.nhs.uk/service/coombe-wood-mother-baby-unit/ .
OM said he visited her every day. According to OM, SK had told him it was his baby and he only found out after the birth, that he was not. The baby`s father is a French man who I think SK had had a relationship with but claimed the baby was a result of being raped by him. Yet at one point in 2009 OM had to move out for 3 months because SK told him that K`s father was coming to live with SK and son, which apparently he did.
SK clearly thrived on drama. OM said that the reason he didn`t report her on the many occasions she lost control, was because she would have the children taken away from her. Also if she didn`t get her own way, she would get a knife and threaten to kill herself.
2010 – SK and OM not living together but were still a “couple”

Thank you for all the updates- truly fascinating. Michelle- can I ask if you watched sk in court while om was giving his evidence? How did she react to him and what he was saying?

There were examples given showing problematic relationships with her family. She ran away from home on occasions. For some time, she lived with OM`s father even though OM was not living there.
She argued with her sister and would not let her into the flat, but screamed at her outside. This was because her sister did not believe her (about her rape? MW? both?) Yet, interestingly, she desperately wanted to marry OM (religious ceremony) to satisfy her mother as SK and OM were living together. He says he was hesitant as he believed that this was the only reason she wanted to marry him. My understanding is that some kind of ceremony was arranged – he didn`t go citing work and she ran screaming into the street. However OM later signed some document which apparently meant they were now married.
This is not the first time there has been evidence given which points to SK wanting her mother`s approval (and love??)
It is interesting to watch SK`s behaviour. Though erratic, it is also predictable. She is quiet when facts, e.g. times, dates etc are being discussed. However anything which becomes personal – unpleasant examples of her behaviour – she pulls indignant, shocked faces, shakes her head, mutters…and at one point covered her ears.
When OM cited examples of her being abusive to him, she stated that she “needed a break” and could be heard crying loudly outside. Well…I say crying, but it was more like a “dry” howling sound. Not normal crying sounds.
Also interestingly, our “glamorous fashion designer” wanted to come to the UK in 2005 as an au pair. Indeed she did – she had three au pair jobs. None of them lasted long. (Worrying that she was given charge of children).
OM helped her to get a passport as she didn`t have one.
Sophie met OM and SK in France and came in April 2015 for a two week trial. She came back to work for them long term in January 2016. OM did not want a nanny.
Oh – meant to say that two questions were asked by the jury and answers given today.
Was any proof found of contact between MW and Sophie? NO
All emails etc checked. Facebook were enormously helpful NOT!
Was any proof found of sexual abuse of children? NO
When the flat was searched, there was no evidence of any medical advice sought/ no medical documents, medical examinations, medical records from U.S.A. Nothing.
During the search, a suitcase was found in the shed with some of Sophie`s belongings. Bin bags in the garden were searched – clumps of hair found.

I have no idea how to separate fact from fantasy here. And what is the relevance of (possibly) Duncan James? This is insane.

15:07
Medouni claims Mark Walton 'tried to strangle her'
Giving evidence today, former financial analyst Medouni said she claimed Boyzone Founder Mr Walton 'tried to strangle her'.

Medouni and Kouider tried to get Lionnet to confess to 'outlandish' claims she was in league with Kouider's ex - Boyzone founder, Mark Walton, it is claimed.

Medouni denied Ms Lionnet's death was caused as part of a plan or agreement with Kouider.

15:41
Duncan James 'threatened landlord with crowbar'
The Blue star, 40, allegedly threatened a landlord with a crowbar after striking up a friendship with the woman at the centre of the case, glamorous designer Sabrina Kouider.

Duncan and Kouider were neighbours in Queensway, central London, where a landlord had complained that they damaged the flat's door and threatened him with a crowbar in September 2013, jurors heard.

The landlord, who Medouni identified as 'Bilal', had complained that Kouider and the man he assummed was her 'husband' had also told him to '*advertiser censored** off', Medouni said.

When asked about the crowbar threat, Medouni said: 'She told me that was him - Duncan.'

Duncan bought the crowbar with cash, went to Kouider's flat while wearing a hat and helped her to damage the door, Medouni said.

The landlord said he was unable to identify who the male was.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-deny-killing-French-nanny.html#ixzz5CqcORag9
I don't know why this is being brought up during OM's evidence.

I do suspect that they are preempting a line of attack by the prosecution that it was OM who used a crowbar on the door. How would OM know Duncan paid in cash (that by itself looks like a fabricated detail), or that he wore a hat?

I think he's lying and he would and did do anything SK told him to, being with a pretty woman gave him status and he was like a besotted puppy dog.

I think he's telling the truth about her behaviour. I am not trusting anything else he says about his own involvement in Sophie's mistreatment and death.

rsbm

OM said that the reason he didn`t report her on the many occasions she lost control, was because she would have the children taken away from her.
Thanks for your updates Michelle.

This makes me v angry. He obviously put his own love interests above the children's welfare. This is disguised as a kind thing he did, but it was the complete opposite. He was all about self-interest then and trying to get away with his own part in it now IMO.

2011 SK met MW. Om temporarily out of the picture.
Feb 2012 OM made redundant from work (financial analyst)
Oct/Nov SK called OM. Said MW had strangled her, hit K. Relationship with MW over. Said K wants to see OM. They met up – K inadvertently told OM that SK pregnant.
Mention made here of Duncan from boy band “Blue” and the crowbar incident. No idea where it fits in to be honest – Tortoise – maybe you are right..time will tell…
March 2013 G born in America.
I do not understand this part. She went to America (LB – your pics??), to have the baby. Why? OM follows at her request bringing K. SK goes off at some point saying she had meetings to attend (music business or similar). Obviously sees MW. If she had broken up with him, why go to America to have baby? Why did OM think she wanted to have baby in America? Why did he go there to help her and bring K with as SK wanted?
I`m lost on this part :thinking:

Autumn 2013 SK back in UK – obtains tenancy at current address.
2014 First obsessiveness and police complaints about MW. OM worried about her mental health but afraid to tell police in case children are taken away.
August is when SK runs out without shoes, with G in her arms saying she wants to run in front of a car and kill herself (because no-one believes her about MW)
OM left her to stay in a hotel for a couple of days (he doesn`t seem to have friends!) He felt he needed to and because SK`s sister was there, then he could. Also told SK`s best friend to keep an eye on her.
A non -molestation order granted against MW.
Jan 2016 SL comes to work for SK
July 2016 OM returns after 6 months in France (his father had died).
OM then tells about a couple of incidents – the one with the neighbour witnessing SL being attacked in the kitchen and accusations of SL stealing money/not feeding the boys properly etc. OM said that whilst SK had never harmed G, K had been hit by a snooker? cue and had his hair pulled.
At this point the glamorous designer :rolleyes: screams out from the dock “You`re just a murderer, that` all!!” and is told to be quiet!!
Three different sets of neighbours (some from the flat directly above) all said they could often hear a woman shouting (SK). SK threw things and once pulled a (book case) shelf off in a rage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back