Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that has been nagging at me is her telling JH that she was going to go to the garage to “smoke a bowl”. In my wild days (which are far behind me) I acquired knowledge of multiple types of substances. 9 times out of 10....if someone said they were going to smoke a bowl, they were referring to meth.

Maybe things have changed in the past 10 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Smoke a bowl isn't meth.. its weed or it is around my area.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

That must have been horrible. I'm so sorry!
:grouphug:

chi. I understand how difficult it must have been to share your experience. Our experiences often shapes some pretty incredible insight. And sharing it was unselfish and very kind. Bless you.

I am not sure how I would handle 911 call - If I was new to neighborhood, husband out of town and also have a 1 year old, and woke up and child was missing I would search the house look in backyard, and go to the one neighbor that Lucas had interacted with and then call 911 to get as many people as possible looking. I don't think I would run up and down the street looking for the child. Or I might panic and call as soon as I realized the child was not in the house might not even go to the neighbors.

In other cases I have seen so many comments about who waits an hour to call 911. I think she knew where Lucas was when she made the 911 call, but I don't find the timing of the 911 call a suspicious detail by itself.
I believe I would react the same way, especially in that area of town & that close to Kellogg. I could also easily be barefoot/sock-footed as I spend most of my time that way.

But that's all just hypothetical, because I do believe it was an act on her part. I feel the same way about her as the rest of you.. I'm just pointing out that under ordinary circumstances, I wouldn't find either thing odd.

Please don't anyone think I believe or am defending her.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

My thinking was she found out he peeked when LL was there, and had a freak attack! She took another 24 hours to come down from her drugs while hiding him and the evidence.
This is my exact theory.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

That heartbreaking sentence that Lucas spoke to a relative, Emily doesn’t like me anymore. Compare that to EGs question to neighbor, have you seen my baby boy, in frantic concerned tones. She’s a horrible actor and Lucas words tell the story.

Thinking outside the box, since we don’t know why LE asked if anyone had seen a person running barefoot, could it have been an obscure tip from a neighbor? Someone heard what sounded like bare feet running on a street or sidewalk? A security camera at someone’s home that only caught part of a person running barefoot? Just my mind trying to figure out why that piece of the puzzle seems so random.

Sorry I've been MIA for a bit... I'm quite sick. But I needed to check in for Lucas. PB has been keeping me up to date :heartbeat:
Morning sunshine.
Sending love and lots of virtual chicken soup your way.:hen:
That hen looks a little mad at my soup comment LOL.
Chi:beats:

I personally think LE have evidence that something happened to Lucas in the home on 2/17. The reason for stating that they didn't believe that Lucas walked out of house or was abducted. jmo

Officers and dogs have searched his home, neighborhood and the 216-acre Chisholm Creek Park. Officer Charley Davidson said Sunday that police have found no evidence that suggests Lucas was abducted, which is why no Amber Alert has been issued.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lucas-...her-who-reported-kansas-boy-missing-arrested/

I personally think LE have evidence that something happened to Lucas in the home on 2/17. The reason for stating that they didn't believe that Lucas walked out of house or was abducted. jmo

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lucas-...her-who-reported-kansas-boy-missing-arrested/

i agree with you their wording hints/leans at something in the home.

but if EG did take him somewhere, that technically wouldn't be an abduction since she had permission from JH to look after him, right? so maybe their wording still works if EG took him somewhere. i typically don't like nit-picking too much at reporters wording but i do think they way that quote is stated, it seemed careful/deliberate way to inform the public what officers/dogs had assessed at the time.

My theory has changed from EG going into rage killing after being called out on 'LL sighting to calculated and somewhat calm premeditated murder. Thinking she drove home from OG, loaded him up in car and drove him about an hour or more away to kill him and quickly dispose of his body while baby was in car, probably sleeping. That is the only thing that fits IMO with what I know so far and him not being found. The pullup would be do she didn't have to chance stopping with him to use the restroom on the way to wherever she took him. I think she saw him as a constant nuisance and wasn't having it anymore. I believe she is the only person involved and no one but her knows where he is. All JMO that could change with more information.

I remember initial speculations/discussions re: gravel in the parks as a possible common identifier (during the flora and fauna discussion).

I missed the VI comment, or at least I think I did...
I am not sure but wasn't there gravel in the tread of her tires??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just getting in and caught up, but bouncing off this and thinking out of the box for a minute, could be totally irrelevant...

So, why not say " a CHILD running without shoes"...

(And if they said a "WOMAN" running without shoes, well that would sound suspicious/obvious/telling...)

Maybe EG's feet were dirty or had cuts on them...idk...I know a stretch, just thought I'd mention it.

Another thought, could she have lost her shoes during the disposal process?

I know, these are stretches. They sound so weird even as I type them.

One of the first things LE wants to examine is shoes, upon an initial interview and of couse warrant. Maybe EG couldn't provide them? But surely she'd have more than one pair she could just hand over to them?

Maybe there's a connection between "parks" and "shoes"...?

BBM: Or maybe when police arrived, she was barefooted with nice clean feet, which wouldn't make since if she had been supposedly running around barefoot looking for Lucas. JMO IMO

I am not sure but wasn't there gravel in the tread of her tires??

I have not read that anywhere.:thinking:
Good morning to you AFTM.:cup:

This is my first post as I am new to WS. Anyways, I keep going back the old saying... keep it simple! EG is not a mastermind and thinks to highly of herself to involve anyone else. I fear he is on private property an acquaintance not a friend . Someone that may not have even remember that she ever had been on the property.

I have not read that anywhere.:thinking:
Good morning to you AFTM.:cup:
I don't remember where I read it. But I am sure I read it somewhere about her car. But I know LE check tire tread to see where you have been.

This could be how they knew to look in parks. Are your park roads gravel???

This is my first post as I am new to WS. Anyways, I keep going back the old saying... keep it simple! EG is not a mastermind and thinks to highly of herself to involve anyone else. I fear he is on private property an acquaintance not a friend . Someone that may not have even remember that should ever been on the property.
:welcome:
Great first post!
I have often been plagued by the thought that EG had help after the fact and that this other person has yet to be discovered by LE.
An "outlier" as one might say.
Not known to the rest of her "circle" and it would surely make finding Lucas very difficult.
Please stay around.
We need new thoughts and ideas here.
Chi :)

I don't remember where I read it. But I am sure I read it somewhere about her car. But I know LE check tire tread to see where you have been.

This could be how they knew to look in parks. Are your park roads gravel???
Good thinking as usual.
I think Lucas is far from Wichita.
Possibly near where JO lived or where EG grew up.
IMHO someone has enabled her most of her life and they may still be enabling her to this moment. :moo:
It just continues to nag at me.:gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member