CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand where they are going with this. Where are two teenages with no money going to be traveling to, and why after this would they not contact authorities? The FBI theory makes no sense. Maybe they are just grasping at straws.

I feel they’re probably just grasping at straws while they don’t have bodies recovered from the ocean. ie the FBI are saying IF they’re still alive they may be traveling together. Not that they think they are alive. That really would be very extraordinary at this point.

If they had evidence that suggested that I wish they’d share it! I don’t see the harm in making that info public given the two people most likely to harm them are dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell your friends to try Texas - they pay parents to adopt.

JH and SH got together at the university of SD so I think they had been together 20 years altogether at least.

:cow:

I went back and amended my post. I was reading 2005 as the year that they were licensed to take in children period, but it was the year that they were licensed in Minnesota.

Re the 911 calls - the one made by the next door neighbor woman's father - he said his daughter was concerned about the 2am visit, but that her husband wanted them to stay out of it - but this guy 'couldn't live with it' and had to make the call - interesting that he notes that they (the children) 'could have been kidnapped, for all he knew'... because in at least one news article that I read, it said that the next door neighbor hadn't aware that these neighbours even HAD any children until this time, which was months after they'd moved into the home... so from their perspective, here are a bunch of kids who suddenly appear, when previously there were none that were known of.

Final thought, these kids were stunning beauties. It is super hard to look at those faces and know they will never get to grow up. Astoundingly terrible.

I know I am way behind but I just wanted to comment on this to agree. Yes, it is heartbreaking. I'm still shocked to the core by this case, but at some point, I won't even be able to look at those children anymore. It'll hurt too much.

I've become particularly taken by Ciera and Hannah. Hannah seems so sad, sometimes even miserable, in some of these photos. And it isn't just because she's smiling with her mouth closed, which I know can make a person seem less enthusiastic than they really are. It's something about her eyes. All of these kids have very expressive faces and hers seems one of the most communicative. I don't know, maybe it's just me.

On the other end of the spectrum is Ciera, who was just a gorgeous little girl from the time she was a teeny baby right to the end. That smile was radiant, and in photos I've seen no misery-- maybe boredom.

I cannot understand those women, or Jen if it was her unilateral decision. Suicide away if you must, but to even entertain the thought that those six lives have to be taken too; well, it's kind of cultish if you ask me. "The Hart Tribe" indeed.

They would never leave the traitors to the family, Devonte and Hannah. The possibilty that they ran awsy when the Harts visited a compound does make sense. If they are in a compound, I see no reason that would be revealed. The kids have nothing to go back to.

The Harts were not seen all day, so the long drive to go to a compund makes sense.

Just continuing to speculate. No info has shown up. Just the Safeway. No other gas stations.

And they would have not travelled with gas cans.. They stink. Noxious fumes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QmaUSqD77w

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aFWunWtJK1o

The first link is a Gray Hughes video showing the actual recordings of the 911 calls.

I don't know if this has been posted on this thread before. I know that GH youtube channel is authorized and linked in the Delphi murders thread so should be allowed.

Mods please delete if not ok.

Second link is a KOIN news video that has likely been posted before.

In the KOIN link, the fellow confirms that police had been able to track them via cellphone pings:

''The family was in the newport area on Saturday morning. That was all made possible by cellphone pings. And it's believed they traveled south along highway 1 until they reached the Fort Bragg area on Saturday evening, while the family remained in that area until Sunday evening and their vehicle was found Monday morning, the next morning, about 20 miles away."

The FBI posting for Hannah indicates that Hannah may have had a retainer for her front teeth:

[h=3]Remarks:[/h] Hannah Jean Hart is missing her two front teeth and may be wearing a retainer.

[h=3]Details:[/h] On March 26, 2018, at approximately 4:15 p.m., the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office and the California Highway Patrol responded to a fatal traffic accident off Highway 1, north of Westport, California. The bodies of a Washington couple and four of their six children were found in and around a vehicle that had crashed over a cliff and landed along the surf line. Two of the couple’s children are currently unaccounted for and their whereabouts remain unknown. The missing children could currently be traveling together and may have last been seen with their family members traveling in a brown 2003 Yukon XL SUV with tinted windows, which is the same vehicle that crashed.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/hannah-jean-hart

The FBI posting for Hannah indicates that Hannah may have had a retainer for her front teeth:

[h=3]Remarks:[/h] Hannah Jean Hart is missing her two front teeth and may be wearing a retainer.

[h=3]Details:[/h] On March 26, 2018, at approximately 4:15 p.m., the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office and the California Highway Patrol responded to a fatal traffic accident off Highway 1, north of Westport, California. The bodies of a Washington couple and four of their six children were found in and around a vehicle that had crashed over a cliff and landed along the surf line. Two of the couple’s children are currently unaccounted for and their whereabouts remain unknown. The missing children could currently be traveling together and may have last been seen with their family members traveling in a brown 2003 Yukon XL SUV with tinted windows, which is the same vehicle that crashed.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/hannah-jean-hart

If she's wearing a retainer then she must have received some dental care at some point. Unless they just happened to find a perfect fit on eBay...(Ew.)

In the KOIN link, the fellow confirms that police had been able to track them via cellphone pings:

''The family was in the newport area on Saturday morning. That was all made possible by cellphone pings. And it's believed they traveled south along highway 1 until they reached the Fort Bragg area on Saturday evening, while the family remained in that area until Sunday evening and their vehicle was found Monday morning, the next morning, about 20 miles away."

Monday 3.39 p.m. I thought the car was spotted upturned on the rocks in other reports so that last bit may not be accurate in that report. So they were in Fort Bragg area for 24 hours?

Re the 911 calls - the one made by the next door neighbor woman's father - he said his daughter was concerned about the 2am visit, but that her husband wanted them to stay out of it - but this guy 'couldn't live with it' and had to make the call - interesting that he notes that they (the children) 'could have been kidnapped, for all he knew'... because in at least one news article that I read, it said that the next door neighbor hadn't aware that these neighbours even HAD any children until this time, which was months after they'd moved into the home... so from their perspective, here are a bunch of kids who suddenly appear, when previously there were none that were known of.

And CPS did nothing about it.....?

On the house, JH was receiving $1,900 a month for the adoptions from Texas. I posted the article yesterday. That would make a difference IMO.

That amount of extra income would not be enough to do anything more than help with things like groceries and medical expenses. Sure, it would free up a little more disposable income but it wouldn't be enough on its own to enable those two to keep their houses as lavishly as they did. IOW, either one of them had a little trust fund or there were credit cards involved. I think it was probably the latter. ;)

Thank you!!

Ok. I can;t see the comments and tried to find them on FB but couldn't . It's photos 12 and 79. The photos themselves don't alarm me. They were drinking something out of martini glasses. If the parents made a joke about them drinking or getting drunk I don;t really care. It indicates nothing but silliness IMO. I don;t think they would post the inebriation of underage ids. Especially as they've been reported to CPS so many times.

I'm more concerned with how many adults seemed to use these kids in photo ops and shoots. I feel these children were very exploited because of who and what they represented.

Final thought, these kids were stunning beauties. It is super hard to look at those faces and know they will never get to grow up. Astoundingly terrible.

I am coming out of lurking to thank you, Gitana. You've said it perfectly. I can hardly look at those pictures; what beautiful children with so much potential. It is heartbreaking to think that they are no longer among us.

How I wish their lives were truly reflected by those photos. The reality of it is just plain awful.

I believe the realtor told the neighbors the people moving in next door had 6 children. They never saw them until the night Hannah came to their door in the early morning hours

Sadly my youngest daughter was admitted to the pediatric psych ward today :( but I found it interesting that the doctor listed Benedryl as one of the medications they will be trying with her while she is there. Most likely the Harts used the Benedryl to knock the kids out, but I found it interesting in this context it is being used as a psych med, it is just another thing to wonder.....

Hugs to you and your daughter [emoji22]

I don't understand where they are going with this. Where are two teenages with no money going to be traveling to, and why after this would they not contact authorities? The FBI theory makes no sense. Maybe they are just grasping at straws.
The FBI appears to be covering all the bases, since there are still 2 kids missing.

That amount of extra income would not be enough to do anything more than help with things like groceries and medical expenses. Sure, it would free up a little more disposable income but it wouldn't be enough on its own to enable those two to keep their houses as lavishly as they did. IOW, either one of them had a little trust fund or there were credit cards involved. I think it was probably the latter. ;)

Someone posted the kids would get Medicaid but I don't know about that. They were also supposedly growing their own food on the 2 acres. Even if they used all supermarket food that would only be about $300-400 a week but yes it soon adds up with 8 teens and adults to feed and clothe for sure.

]

There has been tons of speculation on the case. From experience by these types of festivals a lot of people are experimenting with psychedelics. MDMA was used as a medicine to help open up emotions and increase empathy. Psychedelics are making a comeback for therapeutic treatments. Check out micro dosing.

In any case, yes this is MOO, but from photos I have seen and reading postings of various friends, seems like a lot of them were off their heads on drugs.

Also people keep also speculating the kids had issues, such as RAD or behavioral or mental impairment which is also unsubstantiated.

They would need a connection and a source for these drugs. I think someone would have stepped up by now to say that was the case. imo.

A fantastic response, thankyou. I guess it was more on my behalf a whole heap of wishful hoping & praying that they have somehow survived. Were there any Rainbow Gatherings on in the area at the time???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419