Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, she was on camera at the Trading Post at 1:45pm on April 8th. (about 15 minutes after leaving her home)

Thanks. So it looks like this is the timeline:

Sunday April 8th - was last seen in her home at about 1:30 pm.
Sunday April 8th - Jennifer was on camera getting and paying for gas at the Trading Post around 1:45 pm
Monday April 9th - 4 family members received a text from Jennifer around 1:40 am. From what I understand (reading on FB) it was not a group text but individuals texts since they were mentioned between 1:15 and 1:40 am.

I wonder who she was at home with when she left and what the conversation was as to where she was going? Lots of questions.

I think this is where my confusion with the timeline came from.

This article says getting gas on Monday afternoon.

While [URL="http://whnt.com/2018/04/12/search-continues-for-clues-in-moulton-womans-disappearance/"]this[/URL] one says Sunday afternoon.

Since it's been 2 weeks now, I don't guess it really matters which day it was. I'm thinking the gas getting was more than likely on Sunday. Still I wonder what was she doing for 12 hours after getting gas before sending the texts. The video also says she was left going south on 33, I wonder if this was this towards her home or away from it.

MOD NOTE

Many posts have been removed. While it is within TOS to post a link to the missing person's FB page and to say something like, "interesting comments posted this morning by AB", it is not within TOS to discuss the comments here in any way. Do not refer to them again and do not discuss the content of the comments.

This post lands at random.

Bringing this forward for those who may not have seen it.

I think this is where my confusion with the timeline came from.

This article says getting gas on Monday afternoon.

While [URL="http://whnt.com/2018/04/12/search-continues-for-clues-in-moulton-womans-disappearance/"]this[/URL] one says Sunday afternoon.

Since it's been 2 weeks now, I don't guess it really matters which day it was. I'm thinking the gas getting was more than likely on Sunday. Still I wonder what was she doing for 12 hours after getting gas before sending the texts. The video also says she was left going south on 33, I wonder if this was this towards her home or away from it.

The consensus in the articles and info on FB page is gas purchase ($10) was on Sunday. From my understanding, she headed away from her home.

Just got caught up on this thread. Can’t believe they haven’t located her yet.
So her texts to family.. Likely not a stranger or they wouldn’t know who to text what message to. I wonder if these texts were identical? These texts were likely good bye texts but are they suicidal, or I’m leaving for while?
I think letting people know what her state of mind was like, would help with where to search. Do they look in Nevada or do they look in the area?
I have known a few people with MS and the disease effects many things, even personality. Each person is effected differently and at a different rate of speed... but the end is the same, loss of control over your own body and mind. Being a nurse she would know exactly what her future held. I imagine the thought of burdening your family with your care would be constantly looming.
I also can’t imagine having my family so worried and searching for me.
I don’t think anyone harmed her at this point with information we do have. I think she is gone either out somewhere fulfilling a bucket list or she thought she would go out while she was still able to make that decision on her own, without all the worry of a bleak future.
I think there’s a lot we’re not being told.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tshirt...pajama pants with no makeup on = me every day [emoji23][emoji23]

If someone I know saw me on gas station surveillance video like that they’d say “yep, looks like she was acting like her normal self!” Lol

I am thinking the same thing! I roll out of bed, bed head, whatever I have on, and go out. Her attire seems normal to me!

Opinion on husband: Perhaps he is too distraught to speak about it and does not want to go on TV or radio and break down and cry. Everyone reacts differently and he may want his privacy now. He also must know it cannot be good. I don't believe her husband going on TV is not going to make a difference in the out come either way.

$10.00 cash for gas: She could have been just topping off her tank like I have done plenty of times, (I am not the only one that tops off my tank) not worth charging 10.00 worth.

Opinion on husband: Perhaps he is too distraught to speak about it and does not want to go on TV or radio and break down and cry. Everyone reacts differently and he may want his privacy now. He also must know it cannot be good. I don't believe her husband going on TV is not going to make a difference in the out come either way.

$10.00 cash for gas: She could have been just topping off her tank like I have done plenty of times, (I am not the only one that tops off my tank) not worth charging 10.00 worth.
Regarding your opinion... Have you looked on Jennifer's fb page? There are many interesting comments under a post one of her friends made a few days ago, first initial T.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Regarding your opinion... Have you looked on Jennifer's fb page? There are many interesting comments under a post one of her friends made a few days ago, first initial T.

I’m not seeing anything interesting... what date is that on?

I’m not seeing anything interesting... what date is that on?

Well I can't find it now so I'm guessing it's been deleted. I took screenshots though. I hope it's not against TOS for me to say that...

You just can’t share I think

I haven't seen anything mentioned about a BOLO for her car either state wide or nation wide.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not sure if i shared this properly. Was unable to find her report that i just watched on tv --on the website for waff.com.

Update from local journalist Bobby Shuttlesworth for WAFF48 news.

https://m.facebook.com/bobbyfaye.shuttleworth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Oh that’s interesting! Can someone local watch it and fill us in?

Just looked at this and turned it on now. I'll see if they report anything new, but there's nothing updated on the WAFF site.

Oh that’s interesting! Can someone local watch it and fill us in?

Just watched it in a newsfeed and the slight twist is that they are getting some help from the state police who have better equipment and resources. Was hoping for more[emoji853]

we should know better. TV News always dangles a little something for its viewers to simply keep watching, which so often seems to be NOTHING. If it were actually something, they'd state it right up front IMO, so we'd know what to look for, what's important, which station to watch for the real stuff... instead, it's just a rehashing. Which is still good, but I wish they'd quit with all the sensationalizing. This is real life.

Maybe they will update their website with the video later tonight, but the only thing new I saw was that the Moulton Police Department is now "getting help from the state in the search".

The chief "had a meeting with an investigator with the Alabama Attorney Generals Office".
The police chief said the state would have "more equipment that we could use to possibly check on cell phones, other cell phones to eliminate certain people, whatever we need to do we will have that option to use their equipment." "More tools to work with"

One of Jennifer's daughters (Allison) as well as the daughter's grandmother was on the video (not sure if the grandmother is Jennifer's mother or her ex mother-in-law. My guess is that it's Jennifer's mother though I can't confirm that. Only the daughter spoke, but tightly held her grandmother's hand. Both were teary. Husband was not in video.

Even though it's not a break in the case, I feel that any news is good as long as it keeps Jennifer's name and face out there for others to see. I would hate for this case to go cold.

Hopefully, local journalists will keep her story active .

Have drones been used in finding Jennifer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member