TN - 4 dead, several injured at Waffle House, Nashville, Apr 2018 *Guilty*

#NOW: Hundreds of police officers, US Marshals, etc. gathering to continue nearby ground search for suspected Waffle House gunman Travis Reinking. @NC5
cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

https://twitter.com/nc5_dankennedy/status/988394234469380096?s=21

ot

levity break

those are the silliest ATV I have ever seen!

My first thought was I cant imagine people that are into ATV are worried about their hair getting wet or messed up !!!!!!!!

Just being funny doesn't everyone get upset with a stereotype - which if far from the truth

-- I then thought well they maybe ATV for queens!!

"This is not the first time Reinking's father returned weapons to his son after concerns about Reinking's state of mind."

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...ille-waffle-house-shooting-suspect/540144002/

I'm a gun owner myself and have owned a gun since I was nine. I support gun ownership except for assault weapons (I think only military and law enforcement should have those).

The very fact that this shooter even had access to a weapon with his previous history is mind boggling to me.

Rant over.

Is it possible that the victim‘s families press charges against the father in a civil law suit? Is the state obliged to pressing charges or can they chose not to do so? Any lawyer here who can answer this?

Not a lawyer. The state of Illinois has stated in several articles, state law 'allowed' them to return guns to father. Not

so sure on this but it's what they said. Anyone can file suit against someone they believe contributed in a wrongful death suit, however, even if they win, they may not be able to collect anything.

As I mentioned upthread, Reinking's parents seemed to have already protected their assets through a trust and incorporated

business. there may be no way to collect any financial awards.

Did they use thermal imaging helicopters? Do those work in the daytime as well as night?

Is it possible that the victim‘s families press charges against the father in a civil law suit? Is the state obliged to pressing charges or can they chose not to do so? Any lawyer here who can answer this?

To answer your question further, if I were family of a murdered victim, I would be going after the county or state of Illinois- whichever LE branch failed to carry out the directive from Secret Service or FBI - which was an order to confiscate the 4 guns from Reinking. LE would most likely settle, IMO.

Did they use thermal imaging helicopters? Do those work in the daytime as well as night?

Thermal Infrared cameras do detect the body heat of mammals in the daytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To answer your question further, if I were family of a murdered victim, I would be going after the county or state of Illinois- whichever LE branch failed to carry out the directive from Secret Service or FBI - which was an order to confiscate the 4 guns from Reinking. LE would most likely settle, IMO.
I hope they do, just to make sure nobody will ever return confiscated weapons to family members again.

i am kinda surprised the attn the guns and father are getting in the media

there we go again - AMerica -- scapegoating all sorts of issues as it relates to our gun violence

if dad did not give him back the guns he sould stopped by some gun store or go online and pickup a machine gun

he sufferred with paranoid delusions -- he would have gotten guns --- easily-- all one has to do is turn the news everyday in our country

once again, the real deal is underfunded mental health services

there is no way anything be addressed if people are pointed to look in the wrong direction

it is that simple

in the meantime wonder how long it will be until the next machine gun massacre happens??

anyone heard any confirmed reports about what the explosion was etc?

I think what is surprising about this , although mental health is often involved, in this instance paranoia and or active psychosis is very chaotic so him eluding capture is bewildering

i suppose it might mean he fled the area to flee those who were after him but that would take some planning or something

running out. a walking around naked, and leaving his vehicle at scene , after murdering people, does not fit into that mindset?

Not a lawyer. The state of Illinois has stated in several articles, state law 'allowed' them to return guns to father. Not

so sure on this but it's what they said. Anyone can file suit against someone they believe contributed in a wrongful death suit, however, even if they win, they may not be able to collect anything.

As I mentioned upthread, Reinking's parents seemed to have already protected their assets through a trust and incorporated

business. there may be no way to collect any financial awards.

it always amazes me how the concept of sueing comes up within hours of anything tragic

winning a lawsuit takes years and has zero meaning if the person being sued has no assets.

I suppose it makes people feel better

noone is gonna be able to sue LE people even sue LE agencies when there is video of cops killing people nothing happens unless the dept voluntarily decides to pay something

what a non therapeutic way to work through loss -- endless hours reliving the events that resulted in the loss of a loved one -- reliving it for years

by tomm people will be filing lawsuits against waffle house for not having metal detectors or bulletproof windows or bulletproof tables or bullet proof vests available for rent or bulletproof plates and glasses or chairs or armed servers and cooks or ..........................

tried to find the yellow walking guy on the waffle house to walk around but the addresses that came back i looked

and neither of them seemed liked what has been seen on tv

it would be neat to walk around the area

i did not want to walk around unless i knew which address it was

what is the exact address of the actual waffle house two came back in those zip codes ??

tried to find the yellow walking guy on the waffle house to walk around but the addresses that came back i looked

what is the exact address of the actual waffle house two came back in those zip codes ??

3571 Murfreesboro Pike.

Google Maps link: Waffle House
3571 Murfreesboro Pike, Antioch, TN 37013, USA
+1 615-930-6758
https://goo.gl/maps/Bcor3WMXBUP2

It’s the one at 3571 Murfreesboro Pike, I believe.

It’s the one at 3571 Murfreesboro Pike, I believe.

Thank you so much!! OK pls dont do north east etc

do right or left!!

pls

on highway 41 did he head to the right or the left when last scene tia !

kinda of a bummer i thought it was far more isolated there are lots of things right around it

if from the map you were directring me to his apt complex using right or lefts what would you say

i am just trying to get a visualization of what they say they think he did as far as going back to his apt

and see if i see the transmission lines there high voltage main lines so i would think they would be on the yellow mans route!!

I don't know if I think the black pants witness is accurate for some reason it seems like the area would be flooded with cops

a naked dude or a topless dude would be pretty clear to see

ot

levity break

those are the silliest ATV I have ever seen!

My first thought was I cant imagine people that are into ATV are worried about their hair getting wet or messed up !!!!!!!!

Just being funny doesn't everyone get upset with a stereotype - which if far from the truth

-- I then thought well they maybe ATV for queens!!

You crack me up! (Btw, your grandson turned 1 the other day!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen
Back