Deceased/Not Found Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15, (dec nf) Ciera Hart,12 (fnd dec),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a source.

The DailyMail.com has also learned that the deceased couple were married in Connecticut on September 1, 2009, Jennifer was listed as the groom and Sarah was listed at the bride.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rested-ASSAULTING-daughter.html#ixzz5E1W0EAKd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I wonder if that had anything to do with Sarah taking Jen's last name, although usually you can pick whichever name you want maybe it made sense to them to list it that way.

I agree and have said from the beginning: Where are the dogs. If they were dropped off surely after the death of the family SOMEONE would say hey! they stopped here first! But nothing. Because there is nothing. Number one, why on earth ask the neighbor for enough food for six kids if you think CPS is coming to save you all the next day? AND protein bars, AND cured meats? He ran away with all of that and the dogs. There is no way you will convince me he thought they needed six jars of peanut butter AND all of that other food for 24 hours. Ever. He is out there somewhere. Like the Kennedy Magic Bullet..those waves were pretty selective if they took the two least favorite kids and the dogs only and every scrap of luggage. That is BS.

Big facts. I think about the videos I saw and Devonte had the leash. I'm praying he and Hannah are out there [emoji1488][emoji1488]

IMO

Big facts. I think about the videos I saw and Devonte had the leash. I'm praying he and Hannah are out there [emoji1488][emoji1488]

IMO

Please God they are out there somewhere. x Devonte, Hannah so many folks out here care for you.

Was it ever clarified if the DeKalbs gave Devonte the supplies of food he asked for?

Please God they are out there somewhere. x Devonte, Hannah so many folks out here care for you.

Was it ever clarified if the DeKalbs gave Devonte the supplies of food he asked for?

Whoops, ignore the "big facts" they never shared that and I didn't see any clarification.

IMO

Why are you saying that Devonte asked for 6 of everything when he thought CPS was coming to save him and the other children the next day? Was it not said that Devonte expressly asked the neighbur NOT to 'tell'? So why would he think CPS would be coming the next day?....

I think he asked for what 'he thought' would be sufficient to feed the six siblings. I didn't read the neighbours saying he asked for 'JARS' of butter ... I don't think he asked for a large amount of food to store it to run away later.
Earlier reports on Devonte begging for food / not calling (then asking if they had called) authorities:
28 & 29-03-2018
Last Thursday, which may have been the last full day the Harts spent in their home, Devonte went to the DeKalb’s three separate times, asking for food like he had before. The couple told the Washington Post they had previously given him peanut butter and tortillas when he was hungry, and on that Thursday he asked for a large supply of it, along with apples and cured meats, to feed his siblings.
The DeKalbs told the Washington Post that Devonte urged his neighbors to call Child Protective Services, which they did the next day. But the Press Democrat, which also interviewed the couple, reports that Devonte asked the DeKalbs not to call authorities, and that they eventually concluded that his visits were a cry for help.
Source:
http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/03/...s-because-parents-starved-them-as-punishment/
http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/03/...s-seemed-like-they-had-been-told-not-to-talk/
- Neighbors told KGW that one of the children, Devonte, made a daily habit of sneaking next door to ask for food, often multiple times per day. The neighbor said Devonte said his mothers didn't feed them, withholding food as punishment, and that they weren't allowed to go outside.
Source: http://www.abc10.com/article/news/c...nto-family-prior-to-fatal-crash/283-532961241

Like a linebacker? If I remember right, Jen played softball with the boys team?

So. Maybe she hit hard when she was emotional?

Just running with the thoughts... Jen is the "husband" of the pair. Am I remembering that right? Wedding article a few weeks back...

I do believe it was an over the top exuberant Bernie moment in 2016, but who knows what those moments sometimes reveal...

Anyone have link to wedding article?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought it was interesting that Davonte asked for cured meats since he had been raised so long as a vegetarian. Weren’t they raised vegetarian?

I distinctly remember reading at least one article quoting the Dekalbs In which they say they went ahead and bought the food...but maybe they just agreed to buy it.

Here is a detail related to Dekalbs interviews about Hannah's late night flight I don't see repeated very often: she asked for a ride to Seattle. Who did she know in Seattle?

I always thought it was interesting that Davonte asked for cured meats since he had been raised so long as a vegetarian. Weren’t they raised vegetarian?

Knowing Devonte it may have been for his precious dogs?

Anyone know of any similar cases where the missing person(s) are found alive?

Knowing Devonte it may have been for his precious dogs?

Maybe he wanted cured meat because he knew it wouldn't rot. The kids had a secret stashing place somewhere? You tend to be able to eat cured meat in your fingers. There would be no cans to throw out.

Cured meat doesn't smell.

I'm on the fence with this one, but am starting to lean towards this thinking. Especially the "only dressing them up for photo ops" part.

Their clothes weren't expensive, either. Just layers of stuff. The layers needn't have cost much, they kept the kids covered because they were baggy, and they could easily be handed down.

Oregon Live keeps updating their gallery of pictures related to this case.

Here are a few pictures of Sierra with her biological father and paternal aunt. An earlier article on the legal efforts the aunt went through to keep the kids said that she had custody for 6 1/2 months ending in December 2006.

Sierra was born in April 2006. In December 2006, she would have been 8 months old. I think she looks older than that in this picture,which would suggest that the family was still visiting with the children when they were in foster care.

Any Texans here? If so, would you normally be dressing your baby in a sleeveless dress in December?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Its criminal. Beautiful, beautiful child. Taken from the family who loved her and given to devils. For what? Why? And left with those monsters despite all that evidence of the horror they subjected the kids to.

It's outrageous.

Apologies if this has been asked/discussed before.
Does anyone know if, when the car was recovered, the windows were found to have been opened or were they smashed as a result of impact?

Like a linebacker? If I remember right, Jen played softball with the boys team?

So. Maybe she hit hard when she was emotional?

Just running with the thoughts... Jen is the "husband" of the pair. Am I remembering that right? Wedding article a few weeks back...

I do believe it was an over the top exuberant Bernie moment in 2016, but who knows what those moments sometimes reveal...

Let's see.... Linebacker looking...Jen was on a boys' team....Jen hit hard....Jen stood in for a "husband".

I'm not sure what you're getting at, but as far as I can tell, JH is a woman and she has a wife.

Many women hit hard, played on boys' teams, loved to be tomboys. This doesn't make them manly or husband-like.

Forgive if already discussed.. too hard to keep ahead on the posts..
Just wondering on the family's pet dogs..
Is it possible the fam dropped the dogs off to a trusted friend/acquaintance to look after while they 'went travelling'? If so, how likely is it that those people wouldn't have come forward to say so, and explain what happened and when and what was said?
It's weird to me that no dogs have been found.. but maybe it's not weird if it's too easy for little dogs to be carried away in the waters?
Thoughts?

Eaten by sharks. Very quickly. They're so small.

Here's a source.

The DailyMail.com has also learned that the deceased couple were married in Connecticut on September 1, 2009, Jennifer was listed as the groom and Sarah was listed at the bride.

If true, that was likely because Connecticut used old forms. Same sex marriage was made legal in November 2008.

Eaten by sharks. Very quickly. They're so small.

I would have to agree. With the tide having risen and then fallen, surely the lightest things in the vehicle would have been amongst the first things to have been washed out of it.

Their clothes weren't expensive, either. Just layers of stuff. The layers needn't have cost much, they kept the kids covered because they were baggy, and they could easily be handed down.
Baggy, to hide how thin they were.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members