Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it back from where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sorry a few of my last comments were made on a less than valid presupposition. I'm sorry I've derailed the discussion. I shall cease and desist.

PB said it was the tops of her hands, not her knuckles.

Could EG have had an appointment with the LL and needed to get out of the house because she was high? Maybe she left LH there because he was so beat up and told him not to open the door... but he let himself be seen.

Honestly if you want my opinion I think the beating came after she came home from Olive Garden. I think the likelihood that Lucas told her himself that the LL stopped by is pretty high in my opinion. I stated this once before but its been awhile so I'll say it again for those who may have missed but this is my theory on what took place after Olive Garden.

FLA, PB, or MSM(I think it was MSM but not 100%) stated that Lucas would say that Emily doesn't like him anymore. I think that Lucas being a child told Emily when she got back that the LL stopped by and how he didn't answer the door because in his little mind he thought it would make her proud of him. He told on himself without realizing it. I think he told her because he was so proud of himself for not answering. Poor little Lucas probably thought if he told her that she would start liking him again, that he would not get into trouble with her, that maybe the beatings would stop, and that she would be so happy that he did as she said. I think after Lucas told Emily the LL stopped by she IMO I think that after Lucas told on himself she snapped and killed him.

I say this because I know how children are and I post about this before but here is my personal experience with something similar that is a non abusive situation. Recently my little cousin who just turned 4 years old on the 13 of April has finally started pooping on the potty. One time his Daddy got disappointed with him because he pooped in his pull up and not on the potty. I was babysitting when he went on his own into the bathroom and went poop on the potty all by himself. He kept telling me Daddy was going to be so happy he popped on the potty and he couldn't wait to tell Daddy what he did. Again this was not an abusive situation with my baby cousin but as you can see kids get proud of themselves and they want to make their parents proud. Not that Emily is Lucas bio parent but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Anyways this has always been my theory about little Lucas. Now its just a matter of finding where the EG put him. :(

She noticed" LUCAS was asleep".
So she took a nap.
This statement strikes me as odd.
Any mention about what the one yr old was doing while she slept?

It sounds like she is trying tp prove he was in the home on that day and time.

You know what is weird about her “discovering” Lucas was asleep? He had a pull-up on according to her because he has accidents when he sleeps. So did she discover him asleep and then put a pull-up on? Or was this a planned nap and so she put one on him for that? EG has said she put a movie on for him to watch, she has also said she put him down for a nap and the she has said she discovered him asleep. So which is it? That pull-up being on is really important because it’s not normal for a missing persons clothing to include what type of underwear they have on. Of all the posters of missing kids I have seen, the only ones who had a diaper or underwear on were kids who only had that on.

I'm sorry a few of my last comments were made on a less than valid presupposition. I'm sorry I've derailed the discussion. I shall cease and desist.

No worries- This is the point where we all grab at straws and start getting antsy. We second guess everything, and mull over every single thing, again, because we just want to find this sweet baby.
We are all in the same boat-
at the same spot, because Lucas is still gone. [emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172]
MOO

I think the pull up is very important.I have seen parents get very angry when a child will not go to sleep .I think on Friday night ,she put a pull up on him and told him to go to sleep.Poor little guy had already been asleep earlier that day was not tired.Maybe he was being a hand full and jumping around .She lost it and hit him too hard. Makes me cry.

Honestly if you want my opinion I think the beating came after she came home from Olive Garden. I think the likelihood that Lucas told her himself that the LL stopped by is pretty high in my opinion. I stated this once before but its been awhile so I'll say it again for those who may have missed but this is my theory on what took place after Olive Garden.

FLA, PB, or MSM(I think it was MSM but not 100%) stated that Lucas would say that Emily doesn't like him anymore. I think that Lucas being a child told Emily when she got back that the LL stopped by and how he didn't answer the door because in his little mind he thought it would make her proud of him. He told on himself without realizing it. I think he told her because he was so proud of himself for not answering. Poor little Lucas probably thought if he told her that she would start liking him again, that he would not get into trouble with her, that maybe the beatings would stop, and that she would be so happy that he did as she said. I think after Lucas told Emily the LL stopped by she IMO I think that after Lucas told on himself she snapped and killed him.

I say this because I know how children are and I post about this before but here is my personal experience with something similar that is a non abusive situation. Recently my little cousin who just turned 4 years old on the 13 of April has finally started pooping on the potty. One time his Daddy got disappointed with him because he pooped in his pull up and not on the potty. I was babysitting when he went on his own into the bathroom and went poop on the potty all by himself. He kept telling me Daddy was going to be so happy he popped on the potty and he couldn't wait to tell Daddy what he did. Again this was not an abusive situation with my baby cousin but as you can see kids get proud of themselves and they want to make their parents proud. Not that Emily is Lucas bio parent but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Anyways this has always been my theory about little Lucas. Now its just a matter of finding where the EG put him. :(

After reading the first paragraph I was about to disagree with you. But you bring up an excellent point. I totally agree that a child his age might’ve seen that as a good opportunity to try to get back on EG’s good side for once. He very well could have told her that thinking she’d be pleased with him. How heartbreaking that is though. :(

After reading the first paragraph I was about to disagree with you. But you bring up an excellent point. I totally agree that a child his age might’ve seen that as a good opportunity to try to get back on EG’s good side for once. He very well could have told her that thinking she’d be pleased with him. How heartbreaking that is though. :(

It's so heartbreaking to even think about but I honestly think there is a high chance that is exactly what happened.

She probably did talk to him that day, the 17th, the day she reported him missing. That doesn't mean Lucas was really there. The LL saw him on the 16th, right? He disappeared the night before. We were advised to focus on the late hours after she got home from OG on the 16th JH had plenty of time to make it back and talk to her on the phone. IMO

Well, I'm going to say it would be very hard, in my opinion, to come home Friday, take Lucas to wherever, go back to work, then head home again in a short span of time. Think about it- the landlord saw Lucas around 5:30 PM, I think? Unless EG met JH halfway, I just can't see how he could make a 20-24 hour trip back and forth in that time frame. It is possible if they met halfway, but keep in mind, she must have had their baby with her as well. I mean, I hope she didn't leave the baby alone for 10-12 hours or so!

Whoa, wait a second. If Lucas DID have the flu and she wasn’t seeking medical assistance, he could have developed pneumonia OR she could have given benedryl to make him sleep which would have slowed his breathing depending on dosage and he could have passed from that untreated flu (remember it killed a lot of people this year). If he had been beaten prior, it may have weakened him further to where his body was too busy trying to repair itself and couldn’t fight the flu also.
Is it possible he died of something like the flu and because she is a raging idiot, she assumed it was because of beating and therefore his he body???
I’m verified as an EMT. And this makes a lot more sense to me. Especially since Lucas was small for his age, even though he is technically “old enough” for benedryl, we dose based on WEIGHT for a very big reason...it would still make it a felony murder with criminal negligence, abuse of a corpse etc.
But what if all of this was this SIMPLE???

I think he might of developed sepsis because of perforation in stomach area from being beaten. Remember he had a feeding tube at one time and some problems.

MOO

Tears

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think she told JH the VD lie was because Lucas had marks on him and she did not want him to see new abrasions. Maybe she was afraid Lucas would say something if he was asked what happened.

MOO

I understand that. The organization can require it, but the bank is not going to look at every check to make sure it is actually done correctly. So if the organization has honest people, they're going to get the required 2 signatures, but if a person is already dishonest, there isn't much recourse for it.
If someone forges a check.(signature) yes there is recourse. FDIC Your acct is insured for that..

If someone forges a check.(signature) yes there is nbn recourse. FDIC Your acct is insured for that..

And there are charges involved with forging a check too if they can pinpoint who it was

I don’t often make assumptions, but I think it’s pretty safe to assume JH was indeed in NM during the time in question, based on info from our VIs and MSM. I’m sure that LE/FBI checked his phone to see where he was to confirm, it’s just part of their process. I’m sure they were able to confirm he was in fact driving at (was it 8 from NM getting in at 6am?). I just don’t think that he is the person who helped her hide Lucas. I don’t mean that he is without fault for not protecting Lucas etc, only that I don’t believe he was in the vicinity or able to hide him during the time in question.

JH has his faults, but there is not a doubt in my mind that he had nothing to do with Lucas’ disappearance or “disposing” of him. Did he let Lucas down? Absolutely. Is he in love with a narcissistic b—-h? Without a doubt. Will he have to live with his decisions for the rest of his life? Yes.

IF Lucas was still conscious and able to talk when she returned from OG, then I think that’s exactly what happened.

IF Lucas was still conscious and able to talk when she returned from OG, then I think that’s exactly what happened.

See now I have all sorts of questions about how LL saw him. But I understand we need to wait.

You know what is weird about her “discovering” Lucas was asleep? He had a pull-up on according to her because he has accidents when he sleeps. So did she discover him asleep and then put a pull-up on? Or was this a planned nap and so she put one on him for that? EG has said she put a movie on for him to watch, she has also said she put him down for a nap and the she has said she discovered him asleep. So which is it? That pull-up being on is really important because it’s not normal for a missing persons clothing to include what type of underwear they have on. Of all the posters of missing kids I have seen, the only ones who had a diaper or underwear on were kids who only had that on.

You know what is interesting about the pull up? The only other time I’ve heard even a mention of undergarments or pull ups involved in missing children’s’ cases, is when that was all they were wearing.
Maybe that’s why that pull up is so talked about by her-because that’s what he was wearing period.

What’s also interesting about that, is there was def a lack of eyes on Lucas it seems, that week.
Did she make him stay in his room, and tell him NOT to come out? Maybe he was denied using the bathroom and put in a pull-up instead. It looks as though he may have been denied food, what else??

One thing I am sure of, is he probably did NOT nap at that age. She didn’t drug him that day, the LL saw him up at the front door. Why the pull-up??? She knew if he was found he would be wearing that. Just makes me wonder if she confined him to a certain spot, and denied him food, maybe even water.
Actually, that is how Adrian Jones ending up passing. They left him to die, confined to a shower In The basement.
Before that, he was denied food. He was denied water. Horribly horribly abused. Yelled at, made to eat crumbs, he is seen on video sneaking into the kitchen at night, skin and bones, for a cracker. You can see on the video that he hears something in the background and the look of fear on his face is deafening.
Looking over all of these pics of Lucas’ decline makes me think of Adrian.
MOO

I think he might of developed sepsis because of perforation in stomach area from being beaten. Remember he had a feeding tube at one time and some problems.

MOO

Tears

Could be that and internal bleeding exacerbate by use of ibuprofen (making assumption that she was giving him something for being sick even though she seems the type to let him suffer in pain and fevers ::cry:: )

If you are not allowed to answer this it is fine and I completely understand. Do you have reason to believe that he was given something prior to Emily leaving? I'm wondering because I know you stated the LL saw him at around 5:30 and didn't Emily reportedly come home at 6? I really think he may have told her that LL stopped by and that made her snap.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...18-12-*Arrest*/page50&p=13996400#post13996400

The landlord stopped by the rental house around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 16th. He saw Lucas peeking out a window. That is all I know about the encounter.

I do not know what he did upon seeing Lucas. I do not know if he knew that Lucas was home alone or if he found out at a later date when questioned by detectives. I do not know which room Lucas was in at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa