Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JH would of been home when Lucas was sent home from school twice for vomiting.
Lucas sent home from school Feb 1 (Thursday), at school Feb 2nd (Friday), Feb 5th (Monday) at school, sent home Feb 6 (Tuesday) out of school Feb 7 & 8 (Wed, Thursday) in school Feb 9th. When he returned to school Feb 9th he had a Drs note stating stomach virus, JH should be able to verify if Lucas went to Dr or not.

The school nurse said that Lucas missed school on Feb. 1 because he was throwing up at school. He vomited again on Feb. 6, and Glass picked him up. He missed the next two days of school.

Also on Feb. 9, 2018: Lucas came to school for the last time. He again had a doctor’s note, this time stating he had a stomach virus.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

Not to mention, these dates coincide with her boys visiting, report made by her boys’ father alleging abuse, and the visit to her boys, at school, by investigators. Think she was mad about something??? It’s sickening. And JH was there-for all of it-up until the 9th when he left for work.That’s also the last day Lucas was ever seen at school again. If all that can go on with his dad around, I literally cannot imagine what it was like when JH was out of the picture.
MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She selfprojects and deflects.
Its meant to be a distraction.
Its a way of saying" dont look at me".

She killed Lucas. Now she has to think where she has to dump him.
She wants LE to think his mother took him.
How far away does she live?
I think LE should look for Lucas closer to his mothers house.

I whole heartedly agree that jh had nothing to do with this situation. He is IMO guilty of letting abuse go on. I think that has to do with being a young parent that may have not been raised in an ideal family himself. I also believe he may not know the whole truth. I think he has fed into her lies and wants to believe them and that will not change IMO until we find lucas.
I don’t often make assumptions, but I think it’s pretty safe to assume JH was indeed in NM during the time in question, based on info from our VIs and MSM. I’m sure that LE/FBI checked his phone to see where he was to confirm, it’s just part of their process. I’m sure they were able to confirm he was in fact driving at (was it 8 from NM getting in at 6am?). I just don’t think that he is the person who helped her hide Lucas. I don’t mean that he is without fault for not protecting Lucas etc, only that I don’t believe he was in the vicinity or able to hide him during the time in question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Please, may I be forgiven for the insinuations I suggested yesterday? It's complicated but I wasn't at my best. I sincerely apologize, especially to you, PB.

Re: The cleaning that EG stated she did.

IMO there would/should be plenty of evidence of cleaning found by LE. Not only should the place be tidy but there would be evidence of cleaning in the garbage/vacuum. I wonder if LE found evidence of cleaning? i.e. used paper towels, used lysol wipes, debris in the vacuum, used swiffers?

However, if she was cleaning a crime scene, would she also have disposed of any evidence of cleaning? And, if she did dispose of the garbage after cleaning, where did she do so?

I am not sure where I am going with this...as I am 1/2 awake and about to head to work.

May today be the day Lucas is found!!

This may be nothing but it caught my attention because it is by Chisholm Creek Park.

This is happening as we speak today!

KSN News Wichita Retweeted

Darren Dedo
‏

@DarrenDedoKSN
12m12 minutes ago
More
We are #tracking a #developing story from Wichita where there is a heavy police presence on scene near 29th and Woodlawn. We have a @KSNNews crew on the way to the scene. Stay with #KSN on-air and online for more details on this story.

https://twitter.com/KSNNews

can someone remind me what post/thread a VI confirmed EG came home from OG by 6pm and/or the msm article that stated this? just trying to remember when/how we learned this. and if the wording was possibly "EG said she came home at 6" and it hasnt been proven or confirmed by LE.

sorry if im totally just forgetting this is a fact she got back from OG around6!

This may be nothing but it caught my attention because it is by Chisholm Creek Park.

KSN News Wichita Retweeted

Darren Dedo
‏

@DarrenDedoKSN
12m12 minutes ago
More
We are #tracking a #developing story from Wichita where there is a heavy police presence on scene near 29th and Woodlawn. We have a @KSNNews crew on the way to the scene. Stay with #KSN on-air and online for more details on this story.

Is this recent or in the beginning?

This is today just now!

Thanks!

Keeping fingers crossed, if it is related to Lucas.

I have to leave for work in a couple of hours (working all weekend), so hopefully I'll come back tonight of news that the poor child has been found. His family has been through hell, they deserve an answer and closure, if he passed away.

Edit- I see that you already edited it!

Thanks!

Keeping fingers crossed, if it is related to Lucas.

I have to leave for work in a couple of hours (working all weekend), so hopefully I'll come back tonight of news that the poor child has been found. His family has been through hell, they deserve an answer and closure, if he passed away.

Edit- I see that you already edited it!

I did after you quoted me! Sorry for the confusion. Usually when a tweet is posted it is current. I need to go back and add the source.

I did after you quoted me! Sorry for the confusion. Usually when a tweet is posted it is current. I need to go back and add the source.

Oh I am not doubting you- I just wasn't sure if it was from today, or if you were trying to ask a question about the area. Man, I need more caffeine, lol.

Oh I am not doubting you- I just wasn't sure if it was from today, or if you were trying to ask a question about the area. Man, I need more caffeine, lol.

I am watching Twitter and listening also. Nothing on Twitter and this has me worried I hope for nothing.

Just so we don't end up too excited, this isn't an unusual situation for Wichita. Could be anything. WPD does a daily briefing at 10am.

Of course, obviously I want Lucas to be found today!!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I believe I have seen them do 2 briefings sometimes 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.

Wichita Media is pretty good about tweets and push notifications when there's something going on. WPD will also tweet if there's a reason to avoid an area etc. I've had the local news on for about an hour (KWCH) and they haven't mentioned it. I'm not good at the waiting game, I want to know what's going on.
I am watching Twitter and listening also. Nothing on Twitter and this has me worried I hope for nothing.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Marking spot. I hope this means Lucas has been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan