Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly do hope there are eyes on her 24/7. Why do you think there wouldn’t be?

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

I didn't know that was really a thing. Like in the movies with the guys in unmarked cars sitting a block away with binoculars? Can they legally put a tracking device on her car? Or continue to monitor her phone records?

I know it's really tempting to take our anger out on the jury or even on EG's attorney, but they are not really the right people at whom to direct our anger.

There may be a silver lining to EG's release from jail. I believe LE will keep a close eye (and ear) on her and she's a very messed up individual who is prone to extreme violence so I think it's just a matter of time before she does something that either lands her back in jail or gives LE the information they need to find Lucas.

Being angry at today's verdict doesn't help us find Lucas, but that's just my opinion. I want to see what LE's next move is regarding Lucas.

LE can do a lot of things. They could plant an undercover narcotics cop in her circle of drug dealing friends or at a bar she frequents. They can follow her if they have the time and manpower. There's no law against that. They can pick up any trash she discards. I'm sure a lawyer can weigh in with all the options LE has.

I am flabbergasted...not surprised however.
That's all I can say right now.
The "noise" is terrific (also in my own head).
I am sitting on my fingers....
:gaah::facepalm: :moo:at the moment

I'm assuming she's going home now, right? I mean, now she hasn't been charged with anything and her name is on the lease. Curious about what will happen with MH, but since JH didn't have her either and he wasn't charged with anything (now he has been, but not in the beginning), maybe they won't just be handing her over.
Lucas's father should STOP PAYING THE RENT.

I’m hoping her feet barely hit the sidewalk outside the jail before they drag her back to booking on another charge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was done to Misty Croslin. So, hopefully.

I’m assuming the landlord is a bit in the know of things since it’s his property. Do we know if he’s still renting it to them? Or has he terminate their lease due to police disturbances and potential criminal activity? I’m not sure on renters rights in the area, but I hope she finds herself on her own. Back to garbage bag girl.
TRASH bag girl.
I do hope the rent is no longer paid.

Don’t forget the whole point of the arrest in the first place......it served a purpose and opened the door for the CINC petition. They couldn’t remove a minor without it. She wasn’t charged with using drugs or being under the influence, she was charged with endangerment and that really is a judgement call. Of course I’m disappointed by this, but not entirely surprised. There is a history of minor charges like this in similar cases going nowhere because it’s the big picture that matters. We are even more focused now than ever on finding Lucas.

EG walks oddly. Is she injured? Is she knock kneed?
If this is how she normally walks then it's another thing that can be mentioned as far as anyone seeing her between the 16th and 17th.

You have got to be ******* kidding me!! I am so mad. WTF is wrong with people.

To Lucas family: I am so sorry about this. Thinking and praying for you all.
My thoughts exactly!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

EG walks oddly. Is she injured? Is she knock kneed?
If this is how she normally walks then it's another thing that can be mentioned as far as anyone seeing her between the 16th and 17th.

Someone mentioned her pants might be too tight. That would make sense. She gained a lot of weight in jail.

Can the court take this baby when its born? or has that been discussed?

Yes they absolutely can and will. Especially if there is already a child out of the home under a CINC petition.

Yes they absolutely can and will. Especially if there is already a child out of the home under a CINC petition.

Oh! I did not know that! What's the procedure? Do they take it had birth?

Question....IF, a BIG IF, EG is brought up on any more charges....does she get the same lawyer or a different court appointed lawyer? Does is depend on what the charges are...such as murder vs child abuse/indangerment charges for any child?

Question....IF, a BIG IF, EG is brought up on any more charges....does she get the same lawyer or a different court appointed lawyer? Does is depend on what the charges are...such as murder vs child abuse/indangerment charges for any child?

If she hires an attorney, it’s whoever she picks that she can afford that will take her case
If she is approved again for a court appointed attorney and is granted one, it is up to the court as to who that is.

Sometimes killers will revisit the body dump site to be sure that body still there and hasn’t been found or disturbed. Sometimes even to move it for worry that it will soon be located. I hope maybe she will be stupid enough to lead us right up to him.

EG said she does not remember the route she took to the OG. I dont believe her.
Perhaps Lucas can be found somewhere between her home and the OG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay