Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it Margarita that kept bringing up bridges? I've been trying to remember who it was!
A few of us thought that. I've always felt he was thrown from a bridge. I'm guessing, EG somehow secured his body, otherwise, wouldn't he have floated down. Maybe he wasn't directly in the water and on the waters edge? We haven't heard if he was found in the water or next to the water.

I don't like the way reporters are talking. Basically saying due to the condition of the body, they may not be able to determine cause of death. OMG, EG can't walk free again. :mad::mad::mad:

A few of us thought that. I've always felt he was thrown from a bridge. I'm guessing, EG somehow secured his body, otherwise, wouldn't he have floated down. Maybe he wasn't directly in the water and on the waters edge? We haven't heard if he was found in the water or next to the water.

I don't like the way reporters are talking. Basically saying due to the condition of the body, they may not be able to determine cause of death. OMG, EG can't walk free again. :mad::mad::mad:

Can any locals say how much water would flow under this particular bridge? @perfectingpink , maybe??
I live in a similar climate, and our "Bridges with water" are generally a trickle because it's so dry. It wouldn't move a body in that case.

Can any locals say how much water would flow under this particular bridge? @perfectingpink , maybe??
I live in a similar climate, and our "Bridges with water" are generally a trickle because it's so dry. It wouldn't move a body in that case.

It has been very dry in Wichita. With occasional thunderstorms and rain showers.

@FindLucasAllen, I don't like to speak for others, but I believe it's okay for me to say that all of us here on this thread and here at WS are thinking of you and your family tonight. We will continue to be here for you and to see justice for sweet little Lucas.

@FindLucasAllen , lilTexans can definitely speak for me here. I don't have any words adequate for you or Jamie right now...but you will be in my prayers incessantly. Even after the media frenzy is over, I will still be thinking of you, and those who really loved Lucas, the way a child deserves.

They described it as a stream. It looks narrow and shallow. I also understood the Harvey County Sheriff to say he was up under the bridge...he also said there was water there, but it didn't sound as if the remains were in the water. I hope I am making sense.

Harvey County has given Wichita full permission to work the crime scene as though it is their own.
I think it may depend on whether they consider the crime to have occurred in Harvey or Sedgwick county?
@FindLucasAllen, I don't like to speak for others, but I believe it's okay for me to say that all of us here on this thread and here at WS are thinking of you and your family tonight. We will continue to be here for you and to see justice for sweet little Lucas.
well said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member